• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rose Petal Village 2.0 (Discussion/Sign Ups)

Rose Petal Village, the village of love and romance! Recently having undergone construction, many Pokemon moved away due to the constant loud noises from the machines, hammering sounds from the hammers, and other tools. But now, there are more houses, shops, hotels, farms, restaurants, and parks, so now Pokemon that once lived there before are moving back, along with lots of other Pokemon, in hopes of finding love, or just finding a nice place to live, whether it be permanent or temporary. But despite being the village of love and romance, there is always the chance of a couple not working out and breaking up, heartbreaks, and hatred.

This seemed to be a somewhat popular roleplay, so I figured I'd remake it. :p

1. You can have only three characters.
  2. Your characters can get married, and also have children, but please let me know if your characters are going to have children.
  3. Try to use decent grammer, its a bit annoying when no one can understand your post due to your grammer being bad.
  4. No humans, please. Humans can be mentioned, but not used or seen in the roleplay. And please no fakemon.
  5. Fusion Pokemon are allowed, just nothing too extreme, such as Pokemon fusions with legendaries, or Pokemon fusions that are a fusion of four or five Pokemon. Also, please explain why the Pokemon is a fusion. Their parents could have been different species, so they could have somehow ended up being a fusion when they hatched from their egg, they could have been test subjects for a scientist, or something else. (If it has to do with scientists, keep in mind that the scientists don't have to be humans, they can be Pokemon, too.)
  6. Please keep swearing to a minimum, if you are going to swearing

Here is the form. To join, just fill out forms for your characters, and wait until I tell you that you're accepted.

Name:
Family:
Appearance:
Gender interested in:
Crush:
Personality:
Other:

I'm going to be creating my characters later, before starting the roleplay. I'll start the roleplay once there is three or more people.

Name: Koibito Amour(Or Koi)
Family: Unknown,came to town alone
Appearance: Koi is a Luminieon.ill Sprite her appearance in Abit
Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush: N/A
Personality: Shy,Quiet,hard to gain her trust,Polite,Calm,Keeps to herself
Other: Koi actually hates water,despite being a fish.

Lol,and okay.
Name: Gray
Species: Shinx
Family: N/A,she came to this town alone
Appearance: A normal shinx with orange bandanna
Gender intrested in: Male
Personality: Quiet,but when you get to know her she's actually really hyper and loud
Other:

Name: Shadow
Species: zorua
Family: he was orphaned when he was little
Appearance: the red parts on his fur are lime colored and he wears a blue scarf
Gender interested in: female
Personality: he is sweet and kind to others and is hyperactive at times,as well as brave
Other: shadow can't flirt, without making it akward when he talks to a girl

Name: Nifrət Mislíkar(Nift)
Family: Freda,Misÿut,Dęcus and Łisoič
Appearance: Nift is A Heracross.Gimme time to Sprite him
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Nift is very narcissistic and constantly Shines himself to looks even better... that one sentence says it all..yes,he's that type of personality.
Other: despite him being all about himself and such, he comes out as Childish but is actually very mature

Name: Pyre
Species: Houndour
Family:
Parents:Ash|Storm
Sisters: Coal|Sear
Brothers: Smoke
Appearance: Normal Houndour, but he's blind and wears a black cloth around his head covering his eyes
Gender interested in: Male and Female
Personality: He's kind, likes to make others laugh, but is harsh and cold when others yell at him or tell him he's wrong
Other: He hates it when others say he can't do things cause he's blind.

Name: Sear
Species: Houndour
Family:
Parents:Ash|Storm
Sisters: Coal
Brothers: Smoke|Pyre
Appearance: Normal Houndour, wearing three silver earing's
Gender interested in: Male and Female
Personality: She's pushy, but is fairly kind until you mess with her or her family
Other: N/A

Last edited:
@EnderTheFox Accepted! :D

@Ignorer That works! :)

Also, here are my characters.

Name: Alpha
Species: Mightyena
Family: Jason (father), Laura (mother), Omega (sister), Beta (brother), Nora (niece, Beta's daughter)
Appearance: The light gray parts of his fur are white, the dark gray parts of his fur are black, and he has light blue eyes, and he has some light blue in his black fur
Gender interested in: Female
Crush: None
Personality: Usually calm and a bit quiet unless around friends, though he can be a bit crazy at times, and he is easy to annoy. Most of the time he just wonders around the village, not talking to anyone, because he is convinced he'll never find love.
Other: None

Name: Aaron
Species: Absol
Family: Kathy (sister), Emerald (niece, Kathy's daughter)
Appearance: He is a black furred Absol with navy blue eyes, and he is slightly smaller than other Absols
Gender interested in: Male
Personality: Shy, quiet, and easy to scare, he normally stays in his home, though he often goes to the library and the park

Name: Ruby
Species: Umbreon
Family: Unknown
Appearance: She has dark red fur, bright red eyes, and bright red rings
Gender interested in: Both male and female
Personality: Quiet and usually calm, however she sometimes gets a bit hyper, but afterwards goes and hides, since she is afraid she will get in trouble for getting hyper, and she is a bit mean sometimes

I'll try to start the roleplay in a few minutes.

upload_2017-9-13_17-11-59.png

upload_2017-9-13_17-12-55.png

Here is Koi!

D

Deleted member 227971

Name:Nightstalker
Species: Umbreon
Interested in: Males
Appearance: Shiny with blue eyes
Family: She don't like to talk about it...
Crush: none yet
Personality: Loyal, Stubborn, Shy, Mysterious
Other: none

Name: Whitefoot
Species: Lucario
Interested in: Females
Appearance: A normal lucario with one white foot, he wears a red bandanna.
Family: Loner
Crush: None yet
Personality: Kind, caring, cheerful

Name: Galaxy Skies
Species: Leafeon
Interested in: Males, very much
Appearance: a light light blue coat with purple galaxy leaves
Family: none
Crush: none
Personality: Very shy, loyal, easily scared
Other: none

Name: Halt
Species: Monferno
Family: N/A orphan
Appearance: A silver monferno with a black mask, and a pure white fire on his tail (mask as in the one preloaded on him. Around his eyes.)
Gender interested in: Female
Personality: kind and collected. He is calm but gets set of when talking about his past, and tries to dodge the question. He also is a jokster, and may pull a few pranks
Other: his parents gave him up because of his odd color.

Last edited:
Name: Hariko
Species: Kirlia
Family : Harisio (Gardevoir/Mother), Erio (Ralts/Little Brother), Taheris (Gallade/Father) (Wierd Names I know)
Appearance: She is tall and thin, she has a purple flower on her head, She wears an ellegant pink dress, She looks quite kind and nice but she is actually rough and a little reserved
Crush: None Yet
Personality: Shy, Rough, Easily to get Angry, Tough, Kind and Friendly
Other: She was born a fighter but She never wants to fight, She was trained to defend and protect

(I might add Erio sometime later)

Name: Flame
Species: Litwick
Family: Orphan
Apperance: Just looks like a Regulare Litwick
Crush: Aaron (if Okay)
Persinality: Very Nice But a Bit Shy Sometimes. He Very fragile and emotional.
Other: he Trips alot.

(I hope thats good enough.)