• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rose High School

Rose High School, A famous boarding school known for teaching some of the world's smartest minds, You are a normal student going to the school, Learning and getting through school BUT!..... I don't really know, It's just a normal boarding school
-------------------------------------------------
RULES:
NO ONE LINERS (It's hard to not do them but still, I would like no one liners)
No unreal characters (I'm the princess of another dimension!)
No PERFECT characters (Cathie/Single/Hot/Popular/Famous Youtuber/Has 999999999 Billion Subs)
No unneeded Gore (She fell down the stairs, The umbrella going right into her eye and blood going everywhere!)
Romance is allowed but just keep it inside Pokecharms rules
----------------------------------------------------
Forms (Can you please add good detail to this? I don't want you to cop out on Appearance with a picture or Personality with something like "Is nice")
Name:
Age (15 to 18 ):
Personality:
Dorm Room (1-50 for Males/51-100 Females):
-----------------------------------------------------
My form
Name: Jack Devlin
Appearance: He has Messy Black Hair and Yellow eyes, He usually wears normal school uniform with the sleeves tucked up to his Shoulders When not in school and around town, He usually wears a Red and white jacket with regular long pants
Personality: He is a pretty joking guy, He likes to have fun and never really stops, He is known to show great strides of anger and sadness but you would usually see him smiling and never stopping
Dorm Room (1-50 for Males/51-100 Females): 14

Name: Yirril Kiuko
Appearance: Yirril has Spiky light brown hair and has dark eyes, his skin is somewhat pale. He usually wears the school uniform, but when he isn't on campus he commonly wears a black hoody and jeans
Personality: Intelligent, creative, can be crazy but serious when needed, pessimistic, strong willed which can lead to him being over confident
Dorm Room: 25