1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open RolePlay Poll

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by MihajloJedi, Jan 11, 2019.

Tags:
?

Which movie will it be?

Poll closed Jan 16, 2019.
  1. Star Wars

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Hunger Games

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Transformers

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  4. Star Trek

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Lord of the Rings

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  6. Marvel Cinematic Universe

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  7. Jurassic World

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  8. Pirates of the Caribbean

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  9. Avatar

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  10. Harry Potter

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MihajloJedi

MihajloJedi Previously m1h4jl0

So,I wanted to ask you something? Well,there are a lot of sources where RP ideas can come from. I wanna make RP about one movie,but I dunno which one. So you are here to help,and vote on poll,so I can see in which one you would be most interested in. And leave a comment if you want,that'd be nice.

2. MihajloJedi

3. I vote Lord of the rings.

MihajloJedi likes this.
  4. I vote for Toy Story... It's not in the poll? Dang.

MihajloJedi likes this.
  5. I voted for my two favorites out of the selections possible: Star Wars and MCU (Marvel).

MihajloJedi likes this.
  6. I'm not a big movie fan to be honest, and a lot of the choices I've never had interest in, (except Harry Potter), so I went with that and Hunger Games (I could probably join HG because I have a bit of an understanding.)

MihajloJedi likes this.
  7. MihajloJedi

Well,in first place we have tied Star Wars and MCU with 5 voices. In second, we have Pirates of the Caribbean with four voices. And at the end with 3 voices, on third place, we have Hunger Games. Poll is closing soon, and we will see who wins!!! :-D

8. MihajloJedi

In last few hours, there was turnover. Now on number one, we have Star Wars with 6 votes, and on number 2 with 4 votes we have 3 tied, MCU, Pirates of the Caribbean and Hunger Games.

9. MihajloJedi

Well,just a quick check,so,there are no changes,poll is not yet closed,but Star Wars is still in the lead,so I am already thinking of PLOT

10. Do you plan on making the RP like the winning movie or related to it in several perspectives?

MihajloJedi likes this.
  11. MihajloJedi

Related to it in several aspects probably.

12. I think that would be best; While most of the franchises you chose are good ones, I think it would be better if they were just inspirations.

MihajloJedi likes this.
  13. MihajloJedi

Well, I am thinking about plot and stuff. Now I have two ideas. First one is RP about times before Phantom Menace, while Old Republic lived in peace, and something happened, attack or similar. Second one is RP in times after Resistance beat Kylo and New Order.

14. So either way, it is set in the Star Wars universe.

MihajloJedi likes this.
  15. MihajloJedi

Yes, because that is what I wanted to do, I think you misunderstood me. This RP will be set in SW universe. Or if any other movie won, RP would be in that universe. That was purpose of this Poll.

Red Gallade likes this.
  16. MihajloJedi

Poll ended yesterday, with Star Wars first, MCU second and Hunger For and Pirates of the Caribbean on third. I will make RP for SW soon. So, who I can count on?

17. What for? (Sorry, I just woke up)

MihajloJedi likes this.
  18. MihajloJedi

19. As a Star Wars fan, I suppose I'll bite, although I can't promise anything until I see what kind of Star Wars RP you have in store for us.

MihajloJedi likes this.