• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open RolePlay Poll

Which movie will it be?

• Star Wars

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Hunger Games

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Transformers

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Star Trek

• Lord of the Rings

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Jurassic World

• Pirates of the Caribbean

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Harry Potter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
So,I wanted to ask you something? Well,there are a lot of sources where RP ideas can come from. I wanna make RP about one movie,but I dunno which one. So you are here to help,and vote on poll,so I can see in which one you would be most interested in. And leave a comment if you want,that'd be nice.

I'm not a big movie fan to be honest, and a lot of the choices I've never had interest in, (except Harry Potter), so I went with that and Hunger Games (I could probably join HG because I have a bit of an understanding.)

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Well,in first place we have tied Star Wars and MCU with 5 voices. In second, we have Pirates of the Caribbean with four voices. And at the end with 3 voices, on third place, we have Hunger Games. Poll is closing soon, and we will see who wins!!! :-D

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
In last few hours, there was turnover. Now on number one, we have Star Wars with 6 votes, and on number 2 with 4 votes we have 3 tied, MCU, Pirates of the Caribbean and Hunger Games.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Well,just a quick check,so,there are no changes,poll is not yet closed,but Star Wars is still in the lead,so I am already thinking of PLOT

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Well, I am thinking about plot and stuff. Now I have two ideas. First one is RP about times before Phantom Menace, while Old Republic lived in peace, and something happened, attack or similar. Second one is RP in times after Resistance beat Kylo and New Order.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Yes, because that is what I wanted to do, I think you misunderstood me. This RP will be set in SW universe. Or if any other movie won, RP would be in that universe. That was purpose of this Poll.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Poll ended yesterday, with Star Wars first, MCU second and Hunger For and Pirates of the Caribbean on third. I will make RP for SW soon. So, who I can count on?