1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roleplay Ideas

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Shadow_Pup, Jun 11, 2020.

?

Which Roleplay?

Poll closed Jun 12, 2020.
  1. YouTube Heroes Roleplay

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Rainbow Six Roleplay

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. R.I.P.D Roleplay

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. X-Men AU Roleplay

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. Shadow_Pup

Shadow_Pup Previously LeBarrel42

I'm considering starting a new roleplay I have a few ideas but wanted to run them by people to get opinions and help further fleshing them out.

These are the ideas:

A roleplay where you reimagine existing youtubers as superheroes or mystical creatures of some kind and have them face off against the YouTube gods (Basically youtubers such as Mr. Beast and PewDiePie reimagined as literal gods).

A roleplay where you roleplay as an operator in the organisation Rainbow from the Tom Clancy books and games. This would probably involve fighting a terrorist organisation but could also include a tournament element similar to the cinematic released this year.

A roleplay where you are dead but you are chosen to become part of a afterlife police force known as the R.I.P.D (Rest in Peace Department) that hunts down undead creatures and souls who refuse to pass over.

An X-Men AU roleplay where Professor X exists and so does Magneto but the brotherhood and the x-men consist of different members.

I will make a poll and see what people think.

Now for some tags:
    @LunarSilvally @Gamefreak1996 @Barefoot_Kittens @Hogzilla @Tudor21G @Schrift007 @Merciless Medic
    Feel free to tag others.

2. Schrift

Schrift Previously Schrift007

To be honest they all sound amazing, the youtuber one I like but I for me it's between X-Men and the RIPD.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  3. I love the X-man idea. I would love to be able to bring in a more evil character, so that would give me a chance to do so. I also am a fan of the movies and comics for the series. I would love to be able to make a new OC for the RP. I have a couple of ideas already for them.

4. Hmmmm the RIPD one takes my interest and also the X-Men one so it is difficult to choose

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  5. I actually quite like the RIPD. I have not been active in a while and haven't roleplayed in a little less then what feels like a month.

EmoKitty21 and Cmeriwether like this.
  6. Shadow_Pup

Shadow_Pup Previously LeBarrel42

EmoKitty21 likes this.