• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Roleplay Ideas

Which Roleplay?

• YouTube Heroes Roleplay

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Rainbow Six Roleplay

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • R.I.P.D Roleplay

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • X-Men AU Roleplay

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I'm considering starting a new roleplay I have a few ideas but wanted to run them by people to get opinions and help further fleshing them out.

These are the ideas:

A roleplay where you reimagine existing youtubers as superheroes or mystical creatures of some kind and have them face off against the YouTube gods (Basically youtubers such as Mr. Beast and PewDiePie reimagined as literal gods).

A roleplay where you roleplay as an operator in the organisation Rainbow from the Tom Clancy books and games. This would probably involve fighting a terrorist organisation but could also include a tournament element similar to the cinematic released this year.

A roleplay where you are dead but you are chosen to become part of a afterlife police force known as the R.I.P.D (Rest in Peace Department) that hunts down undead creatures and souls who refuse to pass over.

An X-Men AU roleplay where Professor X exists and so does Magneto but the brotherhood and the x-men consist of different members.

I will make a poll and see what people think.

Now for some tags:
@LunarSilvally @Gamefreak1996 @Barefoot_Kittens @Hogzilla @Tudor21G @Schrift007 @Merciless Medic
Feel free to tag others.

I love the X-man idea. I would love to be able to bring in a more evil character, so that would give me a chance to do so. I also am a fan of the movies and comics for the series. I would love to be able to make a new OC for the RP. I have a couple of ideas already for them.