• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Roleplay Ideas.... Got any?

Which type of roleplay (that we will be making an OU in) should me and my friend @Nintenduck make?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doki Doki Literature Club. It's a game which looks like a regular anime dating sim, about four schoolgirls, who are the love interests for the player to choose from, and a boy (The player character), who are in the literature club at their school. However, as the game progresses, the club president, Monika, becomes self aware, and kills/deletes the other characters so that the player will have no choice but to pursue her. In the end, you have to delete her to save everyone, and 'fix' the game.

The idea I had was that the RP could be a sequel to the first DDLC, with everyone playing as members of the club (Both male and female ones would be ok!). However, this time, everyone is self aware, not just the club president, and they know that she is planning to kill or delete them, so they implore the player to help him get rid of her, while trying to pursue him in non underhanded ways.

Oh, I know that game I didn't think of the acronym correctly. Yes, that does sound like a good idea. If anything if you would like you can make that a roleplay yourself and go ahead and @ me.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Hm... I do have one idea..

Basically; FNV (Fallout New Vegas): After Hours.

Story is that the Lone Wanderer left the Mojave Wasteland in utter destruction. Securitrons roam the Wastes, controlled by Yes Man. There can be new major factions, a bunch of minor factions, and it'd be in a post-apocalypse, futuristic setting. Though, items and stuff from other Fallout Games can be included in the bunch, aswell as items from the real life. This adds plenty of potential themes to the rp, such as Western and Medieval.

Honestly, I'd quite like a non-au RP. Most new threads I can't join simply because I haven't played the game or watched the anime the game is based off, and the few original ones tend to be low-quality. As opposed to these sort of fanfiction-esque RPs I think we could do with a few more original universes

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Soo ideas:
Super hero
Horror
Crossover
Adventure
Smash bros
Sonic the hedgehog
Fnaf
Bendy and the ink machine
Hello neighbor