1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Roleplay Ideas.... Got any?

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by DeadEdgelord, Dec 3, 2018.

?

Which type of roleplay (that we will be making an OU in) should me and my friend @Nintenduck make?

Poll closed Dec 16, 2018.
  1. Futuristic

25.0%
  2. Apocalypse

37.5%
  3. Superpower

62.5%
  4. Fantasy

37.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. #1 DeadEdgelord, Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  2. IDK really.. As much as i like medieval type of role plays, I would be at least interested in a more modern or a super hero rp

3. I'd be interested in doing a DDLC RP

alisterBLUE likes this.
  4. MihajloJedi

MihajloJedi Previously m1h4jl0

I think Post Apocalypse RP is always fun to do

alisterBLUE likes this.
  5. Hmm all good ideas but DDLC? I am very unfamiliar with a lot of things please do inform me @Shiny Blue Gardevoir.

MihajloJedi likes this.
  6. Doki Doki Literature Club. It's a game which looks like a regular anime dating sim, about four schoolgirls, who are the love interests for the player to choose from, and a boy (The player character), who are in the literature club at their school. However, as the game progresses, the club president, Monika, becomes self aware, and kills/deletes the other characters so that the player will have no choice but to pursue her. In the end, you have to delete her to save everyone, and 'fix' the game.

The idea I had was that the RP could be a sequel to the first DDLC, with everyone playing as members of the club (Both male and female ones would be ok!). However, this time, everyone is self aware, not just the club president, and they know that she is planning to kill or delete them, so they implore the player to help him get rid of her, while trying to pursue him in non underhanded ways.

7. Oh, I know that game I didn't think of the acronym correctly. Yes, that does sound like a good idea. If anything if you would like you can make that a roleplay yourself and go ahead and @ me.

MihajloJedi likes this.
  8. DevVoid

DevVoid Previously Deathstalker62

Hm... I do have one idea..

Basically; FNV (Fallout New Vegas): After Hours.

Story is that the Lone Wanderer left the Mojave Wasteland in utter destruction. Securitrons roam the Wastes, controlled by Yes Man. There can be new major factions, a bunch of minor factions, and it'd be in a post-apocalypse, futuristic setting. Though, items and stuff from other Fallout Games can be included in the bunch, aswell as items from the real life. This adds plenty of potential themes to the rp, such as Western and Medieval.

alisterBLUE and MihajloJedi like this.
  9. I think I have my own Idea I'll send the link once my idea comes to life.

MihajloJedi likes this.
  10. Honestly, I'd quite like a non-au RP. Most new threads I can't join simply because I haven't played the game or watched the anime the game is based off, and the few original ones tend to be low-quality. As opposed to these sort of fanfiction-esque RPs I think we could do with a few more original universes

Nukas and MihajloJedi like this.
  11. #12 DeadEdgelord, Dec 4, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  12. Dead account

Dead account Previously Super Lazy Man

Soo ideas:
    Super hero
    Horror
    Crossover
    Adventure
    Smash bros
    Sonic the hedgehog
    Fnaf
    Bendy and the ink machine
    Hello neighbor
    Tattletail
    Slenderman
    Creepypasta
    Those are just ideas

13. Sky: Says he'd like some more originals

Ilikewater:

14. Dead account

Soo , this means..... AN RP WHERE WE CREATE CHARACTERS OF OUR OWN, as in ,not "inspired "

15. Yes and do not worry @Nintenduck is good at making detailed roleplays and I will be helping him with the ideas.

16. Dead account

17. I will make sure to @ you so you are notified. Is anyone else interested?

18. Dead account

When i said characters of our pwn i meant they didnt originate from a certain series, so yea

19. MihajloJedi likes this.