• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Roleplay anyone discussion

Yeah it would work as a tragedy if that is what you're going for, but I like not expecting what would happen I like to watch the role play evolve and see the unexpected and put myself through an adventure through someone else's shoes. Overall I would be happy with any ending as long as it makes sense.

vaguely- theres a lot going on. Past trainer... hurts her to see humans, night terrors. I just want them to get along because I personally love jetta
and Lucas likes her pretty well too. Tell me all about ittt.

Alright! STORYTIIIIIIMMMEEEE!!!!!!

When Jetta was still a Rockruff, she lived with her mother, a Midday Lycanroc.
One day, it was quiet, frightfully quiet.
A hunter came out of no where. He sent out his Pokémon, a strong Steelix. Jetta’s mother fought for both of their lives, but sadly died.
Jetta was captured, abused and forced into unnecessary battles. Her “ trainer “ eventually got tired of her and abandoned her.

I hope that isn’t too dark for this RP...

ohhh
awww
It's dark but so is Lucas's.
I just wanna cuddle her! but she might bite my hand off 'cuz ima trainer.
Would she freak out if a steelix appeared?
And Lucas could play superhero? omo
ALSO
does everyone see him as an emo asshole? T~T

pfffft okay XD
Also, I like how Mercury kept the mega bracelet. They'll bond faster, maybe even become Lucario's partner. I don't say trainer because he's too wild for that, but a mutual battle thing he'd agree too.

Okay, so: Mercury's backstory.

Growing up, Mercury was the poor kid. His dad worked in a distant region, sending money when he could. His mom had to work nearly all the time as a clerk in the mall. One day, Mercury's older sister ran away from home. A few weeks pass, and Mercury and his mother get a letter from Mercury's sister saying she's decided to become a professional Pokemon trainer, and send them money. A few years of this go by, Mercury's sister sending home the money she earned in Pokemon battles. Then she got sick with the mystery disease. The doctors said she was a hopeless case. Mercury's sister gave Mercury a Pokeball, then said that she wouldn't be alive to give it to him for his next birthday.

The next thing Mercury knew, he found himself holding a wrecking bar in front of a convienice store with all of it's windows broken in, alarms blaring, in the pouring rain.

So he ran.

Lucas used to work for Team rocket. He loved them, and they loved him. He adored his trainer ever since he was a riolu, and he grew stronger to not only protect himself but his trainer and team as well. He was the one they went too when things got tough. Fighting the elite four? Lucas would be the only one left and he'd fight his heart out to defend his team's pride and health.
One day, his trainer recieved a promotion, and with that, a new pokemon. It was a Charizard, with a mega stone. His trainer was hooked, and slowly but surely, he began to forget the Lucario, until one day he stopped letting Lucario out the pokeball.
Eventually Lucario found his way out, seeking his beloved trainer. He walked in to find them wrestling in the grass, laughing, as if he never even existed.
That night, overcome with rage and grief for his loss, he tore the charizard to shreds and shattered the mega stone. He then wrought his wrath on the officals of team rocket for taking everything from him, the only family he'd ever had. He knew that even though he got rid of the charizard, there'd be other pokemon besides him, better than him.
As he destroyed room after room at the headquarters he stumbled across a file that read CONFIDENTIAL: Pokemon fusion
It horrified him, failure after failure of merging pokemon together in a lab. They were misshapen, discolored, mutated, sickly creatures that made him cringe. And then he saw her photo- their one success! She was had lovely pale skin, large golden eyes and hair like a flame, and several tails. Her hands were brown and so was her feet. She was a vulpix girl, around 3, and he knew if he took her they'd have
LUCAS OC.png
nothing, just like him.
He found her. He hadn't expected her to be alone in a cage. He came closer and she looked up with vacant eyes, her hair dim and her skin sickly. He re-read her file- she survived, which made her a success, but her heart was weak and she was considered valuable but useless in battle. They were going to sell her for half a million dollars.
The Lucario snared and tore open the cage. That look she gave him, was the look he had when he lost everything too.

Lucas took her home, nursed her to health. He purchased medication and toys and spoiled her, but loved her. He was finally happy, and would protect his happiness at any cost. She was his little girl. He named her Vee.

Wow. That's pretty good.

I wanna say that Mercury thinks of Lucas as a guy that's a little aggressive and overprotective, but there's more to him then meets the eye. Also, Mercury realizes they both have something in common, someone they're fighting for.

Katie's scared of Lucas, mostly. She realizes that staying with him might be the best way to find the cure, but she's still apprehensive about it.

Also, I kinda wanna do a thing where Mercury eventually is able to understand Pokemon. Because that's canonically confirmed people have the ability to do that.

I messaged the admin dude and asked him to unlock it since it was my fault and prevent me from rping as punishment. I didn't wanna ruin it more for you guys. XC