• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Rodimus87 Looking for trades/battles

So this is my first post and I'm looking for some trades and battles. I have Diamond. Also if ya want to check out my pokemon and have a Wii I also deposit them on Pokemon Ranch. Some pokemon I'm looking for are:

Chimchar-any LV. and Gender
Combee-any LV. Female
Bonsley-any LV. and Gender
Houndour-any LV. and Gender
Shieldon-any Lv. and Gender
Ditto-any
Magby-any Lv. and Gender(prefuable with Magmaizer)
Elekid-any Lv and Gender( "" "" Electrizer)

Some Pokemon I have for trade are:

Mime JR-LV. 16 Female
Murkrow-lv. 11 Male
Cherubi-Lv. 8 male
Unknown ! and ?
Cranidos- Lv. 23 male
Burmy-grass coat lv.8 Female
Darkria-LV. 50(from Pokemon Ranger)

These are just some of the pokemon, if ya need somthing I'll try to catch it. Keep in mind I am only on the Second badge because I rebaught the game and started over. Also, I have a Manaphy from Pokemon Ranger, but I want to breed it before I trade it away, So if I can get a Ditto before hand then that would really help alot.Also, I'm looking to battle, Pokemon are around lv 23 but may change as journey progresses. Thanks! PS: IF anybody has the Items to get Darkria, Shaymin, and Arceus I would appreciate that as well.

I can trade you a Chimchar and a Turtwig if you want. Also, I can give one of them Shieldon's Fossil. Not asking for much in return, cos I'm running out of Box space. So you can trade me 2 bidoof for all I care.

I'll give you houndour, bonsly, and a ditto. I have lots XD Take a Riolu and Eevee, too. Too many of them x.x For Darkrai please?

Oh and Ditto + Manaphy= Phione, not another Manaphy.

I'm not quite sure what I want for Darkrai, Make a deal. Also, if anybody has the "items" for Shaymin, Darkria, and Arceus. That would be helpful too.

they have yet to have events for those items to my knowledge, and if i'm correct, i don't think you can trade key items. So, we all have to wait until they have those events happen. Well, i do have every pokemon except the last three, so you can ask me for any one of them, i can get it from wifi, or i can spares in my boxes. Shinies however are another story

just 2 with Wish and curse.

Both hasty natured. I have other eevees, but they don't know wish and curse.

houndour i eed to breed, and bonsly I have to get off ranch. I have the dittos on hand.