• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS RMETBIHTHU ( Rate my elite team before i have to hurt u )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gengar@Timid
Wise Glasses
252 Spd/252 Atk/6 Hp
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Energyball
Will-O-Wisp/Substitute

Infernape@Hasty
Life Orb
252 Spd/128 Atk/128 SAt
Flamethrower
GrassKnot
Close Comat
ThunderPunch

Weavile@Jolly
Focus Sash
252 Spd/252 Atk/6 Hp
NightSlash
IcePunch
Brick Break
SwordsDance

Gyarados@Adamant
Shell Bell
252 Spd/80 Atk/178 Hp
Water Fall
Earthquake
Stone Egde
DragonDance

Tangrowth@Impish
Leftovers
252 Hp/252 Def/6 Atk
Toxic
Leech Seed
Protect
Power Whip

Blissey@Bold
Leftovers
252 Hp/252 Def/6 SAt
IceBeam
Auromatherepy
Softbroiled
Thunderwave

Clinic Edit Jetters: Edited stuff out to lessen the SPAM around here. Also, editing it again. And no.

That's a crappy song and thats an average OU team, id slap hypnosis on gengar for an opener. Rest of the team is pretty standard and seems ok. Your attitude about battling could use a bit of polish.

That's a crappy song and thats an average OU team, id slap hypnosis on gengar for an opener. Rest of the team is pretty standard and seems ok. Your attitude about battling could use a bit of polish.

I thought about Hypnosis but I got sleep powder...wait no I dont. Alright I will go with Hypnosis. Actually, something else might be better. I already got TWave AND Toxic, and it will be kinda hard to sleep something that needs to be asleep ( like a Ninjask on a switch, or a Swampter with a few curses up ) if its psn'd/para'd. I'll list a few of my idea's. And that song is not crappy.... and whats wrong with my battling attitude?

the thing is you just hypnosis before they become a threat. dont wait until they cursed too many times just hypno as quickly as you can. As for that ong is probably the worse song to come out of europe and as for your attitude its just the terms used and the "leet" and "own" etc. that I dont like. Reminds me of the jerks I used to play WC3 with. Its just bad vibes I guess, no offense intended.

If you really dont want hypnosis id consider Focus Blast and just slap some choice on him. Scarf would be best.
Wouldnt be as good an opener in my opinion but it makes great fun of alot of stuff.

the thing is you just hypnosis before they become a threat. dont wait until they cursed too many times just hypno as quickly as you can. As for that ong is probably the worse song to come out of europe and as for your attitude its just the terms used and the "leet" and "own" etc. that I dont like. Reminds me of the jerks I used to play WC3 with. Its just bad vibes I guess, no offense intended.

If you really dont want hypnosis id consider Focus Blast and just slap some choice on him. Scarf would be best.
Wouldnt be as good an opener in my opinion but it makes great fun of alot of stuff.

I understand thet uses of Hypnosis I just dont trust its low accu even WITH wide lens or zoom lens. Same for Focus Blast. And dude that song owns! U know what I am going to play it right now on youtube. And terms like Leet and Own are the back bone of competitive gameplay on any game.

Hmm alrighty then how about Hidden power Ice? Explosion can be pretty neat too if you dont like low accuracy.

Id say stick to Wise Glasses or Leftovers would be even better. The point of sub on this feller is not to get him low on purpose but to just use as cover.

Id say stick to Wise Glasses or Leftovers would be even better. The point of sub on this feller is not to get him low on purpose but to just use as cover.

I get whatchya mean. I think this is a good idea

Every so often, like every several battles, II'll use either WoW or Sub, just to make my opponents think " Okay wuts his non offense move..I gotta pray its not WoW " or " Please dont sub please dont sub please dont sub"

lol I think that'd be cool

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
For Blissey, swap Thunder Wave for Seismic Toss. Your current Blissey moveset has a weakness to anyone who uses Substitutes, and since most Subbers use Focus Punch, you'll want some way to stop anyone who tries this. Only problem with Seismic Toss is you can only get it from FireRed/LeafGreen, but I think Seismic Toss is worth it - not many Pokemon are capable of having a 101+ HP Sub as well as a Focus Punch strong enough to OHKO Blissey.

For Blissey, swap Thunder Wave for Seismic Toss. Your current Blissey moveset has a weakness to anyone who uses Substitutes, and since most Subbers use Focus Punch, you'll want some way to stop anyone who tries this. Only problem with Seismic Toss is you can only get it from FireRed/LeafGreen, but I think Seismic Toss is worth it - not many Pokemon are capable of having a 101+ HP Sub as well as a Focus Punch strong enough to OHKO Blissey.

...? Lose...thunderwave? I cant! Thunder wave is team support man! It slows down stuff that Infernape is outsped or owned by ( like Salamence and Alakazam ) when Weavile is dead, and it makes it where Gengar can sub more safely!

I understand what your saying, I just need thunder wave. Siesmis Toss is suckage I hate it it blows.

--- In all passing of uberness,
The Lizard Charmer

AWSOME TEAM! [

Okay...Double Posting is against the rules at 'Charms here. We do have an edit button to add comments like that after. I suggest you edit that comment into your previous post, or I will delete it.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
... So. I'm not around for a few days and this is what happens.

(sigh) my, my, my. The idiots have been allowed to breed once again, and as usual, it is time to break out DAS BOOT and dispense some indiscriminate justice.

... What IS your major malfunction, LizardCharmer (aside from the ungodly length of your signature and the way you titled your topic, which ALONE would warrant a rapid DAS BOOT to the head... and another one for Jenny and the Wimp)? Well, let us take a look at this thread and find out, shall we? ^^

For one, the SPAM. I haven't seen it but I trust the almighty Clinic Slave enough to know that if there was SPAM, it was serious SPAM. Also, double posts, and being told off numerous times... and yet the offenses continue.

See, here in Pok

Status
Not open for further replies.