• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Also, about your quirk. There are always limitations to them, so can I ask what are yours?

For example my character, The Demoness can fall under her contract as well as the ones with whom she concludes it, Governess will have a pain in throat after sining a long song and Frostbite if he uses his quirk for too long will start freezing to death.

Hmm well i was thinking like.. so she can only pull out things that she can carry. Like say there was a situation where she needed to escape?? She cant just pull out a car and drive away, it has to be practicle like a gun or bottle of acid or something. The thing is she also has to be able to know how to use it. If she pulled out a gun and (for the sake of this explanation) doesnt know how to use it, she obviously wouldnt just be able to magically know how to use it. Plus nobody, including her, knows what she is going to get. The bag always gives her something that is logically useful in that situation, but that doesnt always mean she is going to be able to use it unless she had directions from someone who did know how to use whatever object she is holding. I hope that made sense lol..

Alright i think im gonna make another one :)

Name: Asher

Role: villian in the orphanage (also Ann’s brother)

Appearance: red hair thats shaved on the sides and the top is long, which he pulls into a small ponytail, pale and freckly, with small brown eyes. He usually wears a black t shirt, dark blue, ripped jeans, and black worn out tennis shoes, with a little star symbol (like the ones you use in necromancy?? I forgot the name DX) as a necklace

Quirk: (Type: emitter ) call upon the dead

Quirk Explanation: basically he can either raise one person from the dead as a zombie (but a very strong one, one thats fast, agile, and stronger than the average zombie), or he can call upon a spirit to take over his body and fight for him. As this happens, he is momentarily blacked out. It is one of the more dangerous things about his quirks.

Personality: Asher is the complete opposite of Ann. He is cold and never looks on the bright side. He is resenful towards Ann because she was the one who was picked over him in their family. He loves the study of necromancy and is very fascinated with the dead. Like Ann though, he does like making friends, even if he doesnt show it.

Hmmm, raising a dead person as a zombie is pretty strong abilitty. Especially for a 13 years old. It's also not easy to find a dead body in town to ressurect. So how about he can raise a dead animals instead of humans yet? Them easier to find and eleminate if needed. He also can have a little squad of them (if it small animals like mice, rats, birds, small dogs).
Also, about posession by a spirit, what bonuses he gets if he possessed by one? :д

Ok sounds good!! And he basically gets stronger and faster. I would say like a normal possession, but that might be too strong huh?? So i wont say he gets like, telekinetic powers or anything like that, but he becomes more vicious and violent. He doesnt use it that often because as much as he likes to put up a nonchalant kind if attitude he really doesnt want to kill anyone.

I'm so sorry for my dissappierence on weekends
Due to upcoming hollidays I have a lot of work to do, so until New Year comes I'll be a little slow. Altough after this I promise I start moving the plot and involving all of you in it! (if you okay with it)

Name: Sawatari Kazumi
Hero Name: The metal master Orion
Age (Year): 23
Appearance: 6’2 with short choppy silver hair, and cold calculating slate eyes. He is very athletic with a strong physique, though not overly buff, his muscles are for use not for show.. he is lightly tanned when not in his metallic form.
Clothing: a steel grey t shirt with an insignia of interlocked gears of gold, copper and tungsten. With a black leather hooded vest and lightly distressed dark jeans.
Hero Costume: a nanotech body suit designed not to hinder Orion’s metal-morphosis, with a layer of lonsdaleite to help protect Orion while he transforms
Personality: Occasionally cold but extremely determined and hard working, Orion doesn’t understand why some of his class mates don’t take the responsibility of being the next generation of heroes as seriously as he does

Quirk (Type): Metal-morph
Explanation: Orion can convert any part of his body into a specific metal and manipulate this metal into various shapes or tools. Provided he thoroughly understands it’s properties and chemical make up. Can fire off metal projectiles which will melt and return to him at will.