• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rising Dawn Pokemon Summer Camp (Sign-ups)

Link to the rp
https://pokecharms.com/threads/rising-dawn-pokemon-summer-camp.18735/

Just to restate, here’s the rules.

Rp rules
~~~
Pokecharm rp rules apply
Fakemon allowed
No OP pokemon
No legendary pokemon (even with permission, because it would be kinda weird if a legendary went to summer camp).
No dodging everything, try blocking attacks with another attack at least.

And now the form:

Bio

Name:
Camper or Councilor?
Type of pokemon:
Appearance:
Group: (optional, if you don’t put this I’ll put you in a random one, and this is only if your a camper)
Personality: (optional)
History: (optional)
Extra: (optional)

- means open spot

Groups:

Cabin 1
Holly ( TinyTiger28 )
Jimmy ( Blosterdrog )
Dimoret ( Grumpyface)
Wound ( ItsthatGengarlover )
-

Cabin 2
-
-
-
-
-

Cabin 3
-
-
-
-
-

Cabin 4
-
-
-
-
-

Councilors:
Inferno ( TinyTiger28 )
Captian Raggle ( YarrDhelmise )
-
-
-

Last edited:
Name: Holly
Camper
Type of pokemon: Houndour
Appearance: She is a darker black than most houndours, specifically she is jet black with a slight tint of pine green. Her eyes are a burnt orange color and she wears a small necklace. The necklace has a thin silver chain and it has an everstone shaped into the shape of an arrowhead. On the back of the everstone her name, trainer, and trainer’s phone number. She is slightly smaller than the average houndour. She is thin, agile, and wiry.
Group: Cabin 1
Personality: She has a fiery temper that often flares up in a heartbeat, and extinguishes itself just as fast. She is sarcastic and jumps to the defense of herself and most other pokemon. She dislikes change, but adapts quickly. She is usually friendly with other pokemon, is always cracking jokes and is very playful.
History: Find out when you rp.

Name: Inferno
Camper
Type of pokemon: Archanine
Appearance: His stripes are a dark cobalt, almost black. His regular fur is a dark reddish-orange and his eyes are ocean blue. He wears a deep blue bandana and a black band on his left front leg. The band has a golden fire type symbol on it.
Personality: Inferno is very caring. He loves battling, and he has fast reflexes and powerful moves. He is very friendly, but can be serious at times. He is very brave, and can be pretty cunning in some situations, but often is over-confident. He can also be too trusting at times.
History: Learn when you rp!

Name: Jimmy
Camper
Type of pokemon: Charmander
Appearance: Eyes Are Blue Like any charmander , Orange Scaley Skin , Wheres A White Collar.
Personality: Independent , Hes Stubbon , Only Likes Battling High Level Pokémon!
History: Learn When You RP!

Name: His name is Captain Raggles, or Counselor Rag.

Camper or Councilor? He's a Counselor.

Type of pokemon:
He is a Dhelmise.

Appearance:
A shiny Dhelmise with a teardrop necklace hanging off of him.

Personality:
Rag is a bit strict, and he wants to get the campers in shape. Which brings his pirate-like personality to life.

Extra:
He speaks Pirate-like.

Name: Dimoret.
Camper or Councilor?: Camper.
Type of Pokémon: Sneasel.
Appearance: His feathers are dyed gold, but it will wash out over time.
Group: Any
Personality: Dimoret can be infuriatingly arrogant, especially when heritage is brought up, and he believes that he will grow up to be the strongest. He is also rather lazy, as well as rude - so, your average teenager.
History: He comes from a breeding farm that usually provides competitive-standard Pokémon.

Mind if I join?
Name: Wound (Pronounced wow-nd)
Camper
Type of pokemon: Marshtomp
Appearance: A normal Marshtomp, with a Silk Scarf.
Group: Put me in any
Personality: Ready for anything, he thinks he's cool for that reason but he doesn't know what other people think.
History: Was a starter for a trainer named Kahl. As he grew older, he released his Mudkip, now a Marshtomp into the wild. As Kahl walked off, his Linoone and Golbat laughed at him.

Hey Just a note I was blobsterdrog.
Just I forgot I put my age to 30 on that account XD!
New Character!
Name: Fro
Camper
Type Of poke: Froakie
Appearance: Normal
Personality: Cool, Nice , Friendly and Smart
History: Was a starter, never got picked ran away from the lab. Found the camp and went to sign up, now arriving

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.
Folks.
ALL OF YOU, without exception, need to read our global rules. Forums are not chat rooms and are not an immediate form of communication. One word posts are absolutely SPAM. Chatspeak (such as using 'u' as an alternative for 'you') is not allowed either.

And lastly, creating multiple accounts is absolutely not allowed. And guess what? Seems that CharizardBoy/BlobsterDrog/Whatever the frell they want to call themselves have been warned about this before. You know what that means. They have been removed.

Name: Amethyst (Amy)
Camper or Councilor?: Camper
Type of pokemon: Cinccino
Appearance: Amy's skin shows a matte light purple color to it.
Group: Doesn't matter
Personality: Amy is cheery and highly energetic. She strives to keep a positive attitude a must among anyone she is around.