• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rise of the Cyber Pokemon Sign Up's

*Pre-Roleplay:* (Official RP will be Made not long after this is posted, or if i get enough people to do it with)
_Through out the decades Humans have tried to create the perfect Pokemon, with the most famous one being the creation being that of the legendary Mewtwo by the Villainous team know as Team Rocket. Even with a feat such as that the experiment ultimately failed, and for 130 years humans gave up on trying to make the most powerful pokemon._

_Unbeknownst to the people of the world a new organization was attempting to make a new type of pokemon, and making great progress. These new Pokemon were faster, stronger, and ,believed by those who made them, smarter than normal pokemon, but what truly made them scary is that they are not of flesh and bone, but that of Metal and Wires._ (Dont know Why it took 130 years to make them but hey its a story) _With the world currently preparing for a grand competition it is time to set these new pokemon loose, and take control of the world for nothing can stop them......or so they think._
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Thanks For considering to sign up for my upcoming Roleplay. I'm new to this...... forum? Website? Either way, i'm new here, but am no stranger to RP'ing.
But first a Few Rules.

1) *NO Godmodding*, I know everybody knew this was going to be on here, but better safe than sorry.
2) *No Legendaries*, There will be no point for them except for the reference to Mewtwo above.
3) *Follow all PRP Rules.* I really don't need to explain this.
4) *Megas Are Allowed*, and if you have more than one on your team, only one Mega Evolution at any given time, but not continuously, use them sparingly.

In Regards to Shiny's I don't care if you have one, but don't have more than 2 of them, cause i do consider them at the very least, very uncommon. I will add/remove or change rules if needed, but i don't think that will happen.

And Here is the Template i would like you to follow, if its optional you don't have to put it.

*Name:*
*Hometown:*
(optional)
*Height:*
*Weight:*
(Optional)
*Hair:*
*Eyes:*
*Clothing:*
*Identifying Marks:*
(optional)
*Personality:*
*Skills:*
(Optional)
*Pokémon:*
*Partner:*

_poke 2:_ (optional)
_poke 3:_ (optional)
_Poke 4:_ (optional)
_poke 5:_ (optional)
_poke 6:_ (optional)
----------------------------------------------
And here is my character:

Name: Ender Drakonus
Height: 6'
Weight: 160 lbs
Hair: Dirt Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Clothing: Black leather Jacket over a white T-Shirt, Blue faded jeans, Grey tennis shoes, and a Black multi-pocket backpack.
Personality: Laid back, Open minded, Adventurous, Friendly, and Caring
Skills: Harvesting, and tracking
Pokémon:
Partner: Shiny Charizard with Megastone on a Necklace around His Neck (Becomes Mega Charizard Y)
poke 2: Typhlosion
poke 3: Zoroark
Poke 4: Absol with Mega Stone
poke 5: Lycanroc (Dusk Form)
poke 6: Rotom (Mow Form at beginning)

Last edited:
This seems interesting enough~

Name: Nova Wisp
Height: 5'10
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Light Red
Clothing: Nova wears blue jeans, and black modern shoes, he wears a red, blank t-shirt, and a unzipped white and blue jacket over it. He owns a handbag which he holds on his right shoulder, and white scarf which he tends to use only in cold weather.
Pokemon:
  • Quinn the Quilava
  • Fanta the Shiny Ampharos
  • Kyubi the Togekiss
  • Issac the Umbreon
  • Oli the Lanturn
  • Eon the Dragonite

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
*Pre-Roleplay:* (Official RP will be Made not long after this is posted, or if i get enough people to do it with)
_Through out the decades Humans have tried to create the perfect Pokemon, with the most famous one being the creation being that of the legendary Mewtwo by the Villainous team know as Team Rocket. Even with a feat such as that the experiment ultimately failed, and for 130 years humans gave up on trying to make the most powerful pokemon._

_Unbeknownst to the people of the world a new organization was attempting to make a new type of pokemon, and making great progress. These new Pokemon were faster, stronger, and ,believed by those who made them, smarter than normal pokemon, but what truly made them scary is that they are not of flesh and bone, but that of Metal and Wires._ (Dont know Why it took 130 years to make them but hey its a story) _With the world currently preparing for a grand competition it is time to set these new pokemon loose, and take control of the world for nothing can stop them......or so they think._
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Thanks For considering to sign up for my upcoming Roleplay. I'm new to this...... forum? Website? Either way, i'm new here, but am no stranger to RP'ing.
But first a Few Rules.

1) *NO Godmodding*, I know everybody knew this was going to be on here, but better safe than sorry.
2) *No Legendaries*, There will be no point for them except for the reference to Mewtwo above.
3) *Follow all PRP Rules.* I really don't need to explain this.
4) *Megas Are Allowed*, and if you have more than one on your team, only one Mega Evolution at any given time, but not continuously, use them sparingly.

In Regards to Shiny's I don't care if you have one, but don't have more than 2 of them, cause i do consider them at the very least, very uncommon. I will add/remove or change rules if needed, but i don't think that will happen.

And Here is the Template i would like you to follow, if its optional you don't have to put it.

*Name:*
*Hometown:*
(optional)
*Height:*
*Weight:*
(Optional)
*Hair:*
*Eyes:*
*Clothing:*
*Identifying Marks:*
(optional)
*Personality:*
*Skills:*
(Optional)
*Pokémon:*
*Partner:*

_poke 2:_ (optional)
_poke 3:_ (optional)
_Poke 4:_ (optional)
_poke 5:_ (optional)
_poke 6:_ (optional)
----------------------------------------------
And here is my character:

Name: Ender Drakonus
Height: 6'
Weight: 160 lbs
Hair: Dirt Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Clothing: Black leather Jacket over a white T-Shirt, Blue faded jeans, Grey tennis shoes, and a Black multi-pocket backpack.
Personality: Laid back, Open minded, Adventurous, Friendly, and Caring
Skills: Harvesting, and tracking
Pokémon:
Partner: Shiny Charizard with Megastone on a Necklace around His Neck (Becomes Mega Charizard Y)
poke 2: Typhlosion
poke 3: Zoroark
Poke 4: Absol with Mega Stone
poke 5: Lycanroc (Dusk Form)
poke 6: Rotom (Mow Form at beginning)
Just to be clear but if you read the Pokemon role-play rules it says you need staff permission to use a mega pokemon, you can use the pokemon it's self just not the mega