• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rise of Team Voltic (PRP discussion)

The stadium lights glistened off the pokeballs as they flew through the air the two pokemon stood off awaiting their trainers orders as the Emcee announced the first anual Elite Trainers Championship and the battle began! but deep within the stadium members of Team Voltic were prepairing for their strike. They plan to capture and control every electric type pokemon in the world including Zekrom. their first strike will occur here at the championships they have a machine that can track electric pokemon then its a matter of catching or stealing them. But in their way stand a few trainers who are willing to stand up against them.

Hey guys its me....again. Any way I decided I'd give a PRP a shot I figured maybe 5-7 trainers would be good all we really need would be our characters and maybe 2-4 more to act as Team Voltic members or we could auto those battles.

So if your intrested then I guess just post your character bio and if your choice is to auto or have people portray Team Voltic

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
If this RP actually does regain interest, please make sure you've read our PRP rules and keep this in mind:

1. On Using/Having Legendary Pokémon: Unless you have a VERY VALID AND GOOD AND WELL-THOUGHT OUT REASON FOR USING A LEGENDARY and have asked permission, explaining the plot, you may NOT under ANY circumstances use legendaries. That goes for owning them AND using them in threads (even if they're wild). If you want to use a legendary, PM one of the two PRP moderators.

I'm assuming you haven't contacted Yoshi or Sem regarding Zekrom, hmm? :x

Zekrom as being used as an example really as part of a goal i severly doubt hell end up in this rp and if the situation arises ill be 100% sure to contact someone about it