• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rise of a New Order (Star Wars RP)

[Discussion/Sign-Ups]

Against all odds, the Rebellion has managed to succeed.
The Empire has suffered its greatest loss yet. Darth Sidious - the Emperor - is dead, as is Darth Vader. Without a leader, the Empire is in turmoil. A large power gap sweeps over the galaxy, and many rush to attempt to fill the void.
Leading the New Republic is Leia Organa, daughter of the former senator Bail Organa, attempts to fill the gap with a democracy based on the old Republic, similarly named as to convey the same ideology.
Meanwhile, Gallius Rax is attempting to lead the Empire in the same way as the Emperor would have, appointed by Palpatine in his will.
And unseen behind it all, while the war comes to an end, a new power attempts to take center stage.
What of you, young one? Are you a survivor of the war, already in the middle of the conflict? Are you one with a faction separated from the tale of the Skywalkers that shall be instrumental in the saga to come? Or is your legend just beginning now?
Prepare yourself, young one... for this story shall place you in between two great Star Wars.

[4 ABY - Day of the Battle of Endor]
"Spades Squadron, on me!" the Jedi said over the radio. A Jedi Starship cruised over the horizon of the Imperial Academy, ten modified clone fighters behind it. As the eleven fighters flew towards the large white-and-black building, several turrets started firing. The quick pilots dodged the shots, shooting some of the canons. Down in the academy, Stormtroopers ran in panic, attempting to shoot down the enemy ships. Up in the air, however, the ships were doing fine, most of the turrets having been already cleared out.
"Bombers, move in!" Jedi Master John Ka'lar ordered, and as soon as he did several Clone dropships flew down towards the docks. As they landed, the Stormtroopers fired on them. The shields deflected the blasts while the side doors opened, letting the Legion Lost's troopers jump out into battle.

On board the Star Destroyer Chimera Captain Peallaeon watched the battle unfold. It was the day of reckoning the Rebel Alliance. He smiled as another big red light disappeared from their sensors. " Soon this blasted war will be over." He thought. He received a message from Admiral Sloane. He nodded. "Squadrons B and C intercept the blockade runners. Don't give them any breathing room." He wondered what the in the Empire the Emperor was thinking not letting the Star Destroyers attack the rebel fleet. they could easily destroy them.

Nova 3 otherwise known as Jacen Corr felt a strange pressure on his head. ' Weird.' he thought as he tried to focus on the battle ahead of him. Shortly after they exited hyperspace they were attacked by an onslaught of imperial forces. The empire set a trap and they fell right into it. He breathed as he gently squeezed the trigger of his A wing taking out a Tie fighter that was on his wing man's tail.
" Thanks for the save." Nova 4 Saba Semire said threw the intercom. Jacen simply nodded as his squadron defended a liberty class mon Calamari battle cruiser.

Kandor Ravage stepped out from the dropship’s fuselage and ignited one of her lightsabers, deflecting the occasional blaster bolt back to whence it came.
“Clear a path and establish a position, then take out those turrets, our bombers don’t have much chance against those encampments!” She shouted igniting her other lightsbaer and combining them into a saberstaff.
Kandor continued to advance forward deflecting blasterfire and slicing through an occasional stormtrooper.

Meanwhile a firespray-class interceptor flew overheard firing upon the various turret encampments with its single turbo laser and twin laser cannons, while over the comms came the voice of one Ajax Knight “This is your captain speaking you may be aware of the storm of blasterfire currently occurring above your heads, that will continue with some severe bombing in about 10 minutes with high chances of imperial defeat and a rebel victory. That has been you Lost Legion assault forecaster I’ve been Ajax Knight and good shooting”

Wingman soared overhead in The Star Reaper. "Yea boi!" He said loudly to Cato, his partner. "Man the cannons. Lets clear some troopers." Cato nodded and ran to the weaponry panel. The ship was ment for many people, but the two of them can work it fine. Wingman spun the ship down and around so the heavy cannon aimed forwards in direction with the firespray. Pulling out his com-link, "I got your cover man. Wingman on the case. I'm with the Republic." Releasing the microphone, a cord sent it back to it's locked location turning on the main mic and speakers. "Let's Go!"

"Rebel alliance, huh? Thought you all were out attacking the Death Star." Jedi Master John Ka'lar said, swooping up into the air and blasting the ship that had been tailing him. "Nevertheless, we could use a bit of help. Master Fisto's reinforcements are a bit away, and this place seems quite a bit more reinforced and prepared than we thought it would be."
"Watch your six, general!" Spade 6 said, blasting a ship that was heading towards the Jedi.
"Good job!" John commended. "How's the ground assault coming, Jack?"

"The Jedi are taking charge and giving the troops some breathing room." Clone Commander-turned-General Jack said, rolling behind cover. He lifted his hand up to blast some Stormtroopers, but was nothing compared to the two Jedi out in front.
"I'm glad to see you've taken my advice and training to heart, Kandor." Jedi Knight Margot Venei replied with a smile. "Last time we did something like this, you rushed straight for the main command. I'm happy to see you're thinking of our men, this time." Margot deflected two blaster bolts back into two Stormtroopers, saving two Clones on the offensive. "We have to break through the hanger if we want to get at the encampments and bunkers that our boys in the sky can't! Blow them away!"

“If the men can’t find cover I will be their cover!” Replied the Zabrak as she redirected an anti-personnel blast Back toward a free standing stormtrooper turret.

Above
Ajax had just destroyed the last of the academy’s turbolaser embankments and had landed the Scorpio
“All right Legionaires, the chavalry has arrived” yelled Ajax as he dismounted and took out his blasters before blasting a pair of stormtroopers who had attempted to move behind the Legion to ambush them

Last edited:
The blood hawk dropped out of hyper space close to the legionary ships. It opened fire on one of them as a lone Tie advanced left the ship.
Third sister let out a breath as she controlled the force. She flew close to the Star Reaper as she opened fire on the ship.

The Star Reaper's lights flickered as it was hit. "Our shields can hold on a bit, but we can't afford damage!" Wing called back to Kato. "Give me a shot!" She called back over the speaker. Wing picked up his com-link. "I got someone on my side, so don't expect an answer." When released, the cord sent it back to position. A pull back sent the ship into a rapid slow down, causing the opposing ship to be in the heavy cannon's fire range. "Now!" Wing called as Kato pressed the fire key, causing their heavy cannon to blast a shot directly to The Blood Hawk.

The Blood Hawk took the attack and fired their weapons at the Star Reaper. While they where doing that the tie advanced flew under the radar and fired it's missles at the Heavy cannons.
"Commander Verian how's my ship doing." Third sister said to the Blood Hawks commander.
" She's still in one peace captain. but I don't know how much more damage we can take." Commander Verian said.

Feeling the shots from under them. "Cannons on the floor." Wing said to Kato. The Cathar grabbed a pair of joysticks causing a screen to show up on the screen. "Heavy locked on the main. Fire intervals at 3 ticks." Kato said pulling voice commands. "Nobody shoots our home." Kato proved herself with her dead eye accuracy while firing upon the TIE ships. Wing called back while messing with the ships controls. "Hah, those TIE bolts won't effect us to much. The Star Reaper is basically a smaller Star Destroyer. Good luck!" With a final switch, a hacked connection sent between the Star Reaper and Blood Hawk. "Hello targets. Your ship is under cannon lock by our heavy cannon. The power has been doubled since our warning shots, so call pf the TIEs or we will fire." Up until then the heavy was shooting slowly. Now it's stopped, almost as if charging for a stronger shot.

The commander smirked. " What tie fighters?" He said. "There's only one. and belive me when I say as soon as she get's inside of your ship she will kill all of you." He said. He looked and saw Third sister's Tie move around the ship. He simply smirked as he cut off the coms. " I think it's time you stop playing around Talia." He said.

" Yeah I know." Third sister said as she flew her tie around the ship again. She reached out with the force as she saw a few weak spots. " Fire under the port bow." She said as she moved upwards and fired at another weak spot near the top of the ship.

Wing felt the ship shake some. Flipping a few switches and hitting some buttons, a light blew onto the screen. Autopilot on. "Autopilot continue heavy cannon fire dead on the ship on target." The machine made corrections to the course and kept the instructions. "Kato, duo sides on that tie. Someone's in there." Wing called back. "K!" Kato called back. Wing spun around his seat so he could exit. "Hailbringer. Let's rock." He said while pulling out his modified lightsaber, and his blaster in left hand. "Come at me."

Comander Virian moved out of the the star reapers line of sight. "Report what the hell kind of ship is that." He said. " I'm looking sir." The tactical officer said. " it appears to be an old scrapped desing the empire made." the tactical officer said as she looked at him. " it appears to have been replaced by star destroyers."

" Alright." Virian said. " Let's see if it has the same weaknesses as a star destroyer." He said. He knew he was only staling for time.

Third sister entered the star reapers hanger. She walked out and used the force to open some doors. She saw a person with a make shift saber. She smiled sinisterly as she activated her saber. " Come on. I'll give you the first shot."

“You’re getting sloppy Knight!” Chuckled Kandor as she sliced through more stormtroopers
“Hey, watch it kid, thought the Legion was against child soldiers, you haven’t even got your horns yet” replied the bounty hunter as he blasted another three troopers who had tried to establish an anti-infantry cannon on a balcony overlooking the landing site
“You really are hopeless, Dathomiri women don’t grow horns, maybe if you bothered to learn something rather than robbery and murder” the two advancing as a singular unit further and further into the imperial academy