• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rise of a New Order (Star Wars RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

I’m still gonna make a Dark Side Force user character, just not one of the Knights of Ren. ^^

Name/Nickname: Mhis (Formerly known as Malcolm Tillich)
Appearance: Mhis wears a black cloak, black gloves, black shoes, black under clothes, with black hood, like most other “Darths”, despite him not being one.Malcolm has messy brown hair and brown eyes. He stands at about 6’4” and is muscular. He has kind eyes, despite being an agent of the Dark Side. He uses this as great advantage, typically being able gain others trust quickly.
Personality: Mhis is a despicable human being. He is quick to put down others and lie. Mhis is also quick tempered, and can never resist a fight. Mhis uses his tongue as one of his most powerful weapons, using flattery to gain others trust. Like most Dark Side users that were once on the light side, he has soft spot, which is his greatest weakness.
Allied Faction: Empire
Abilities:piloting Star Fighters, cooking, athleticism, flattery
Force Power]: Choke, Freeze, Push, Whatever you would call the thing Obi Wan does
Weaponry: A red Light Saber, with a black metal hilt. An E-11 attached to his belt.
Equipment: Map of the Galaxy, Communicator
Personal Ship: The Revnant, a modified TIE Fighter, made to resemble a first order TIE Fighter
The Backstory: Malcolm was born on Scariff, years before the events of Rogue One. At the age of 18, The Citadel tower on Scariff was attacked, by the rebellion. Malcolm wondered why the Empire would do such a thing, Malcolm set of to join the rebellion. During the battle of Hoth, Malcolm had been left at Echo Base without a transport,to save his own life, he was captured by the Empire, and turtured. Until a Dark Side Force user found the Dark Side potential in him. Over the events of Return of The Jedi, The one who found potential in him trained Malcolm, although he never finished his training. Once Palpatine died, Mhis felt that Empire would soon die out without Palpatine.
Other: None

Last edited:
Oh, that hasn’t happened yet.

I guess it was like six months after Palpatine’s death right? I think that’s what it was in Battlefront 2

I’ll change my backstory, I didn’t intend for him to be a true Sith either, kinda of like how Rey (currently) isn’t a Jedi. Wait, did I mention Sith anywhere?

That’s true.

Another thing I forgot about.

Could he just be th apprentice of some Low-level sith nobody knows about, his master dies, before he can finish his training, thus not making him a Sith.

Just to point out yet again because it took so long for the rp to go up, the Star Reaper is an empire ship made by cancelled plans. It was overshadowed by the Star Destroyer. If you want, @Jagson , you could put something about that in your next post.

Rex

Resident Furry
Sorry for the long absence, internet issues are a pain. I’ll try and see if I can hop in sometime soon.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
hey its weirdloser71 howzitgoing ok so i don't know much about it, i'm an uncultured swine

Name: Uhm... Violet Roses?

Appearance: She has brown hair, a peach looking jacket with a black vest on it, brown pants, right eye looks blinded with a scar with it (A regular scar.), kinda like a girl looking version of Han Solo for some stupid reason, skinny, a machete holder on her back, a pistol holster, and hover boots, uh... thats it I guess.

Personality: Quite sweet, but not that sweet, loves adventures and weapons, likes to build robots, gets mad when people bother her a bit too much, smart, VERY COOLIO, trusts only a few edgy people and trusts people who are trustworthy enough for her trusty trust, terrible at piloting, like an engineer, acts lazy, but not really, jokester.

Allied Faction: The New Republic (Or the good guys I guess.)

Abilities: Inventing, fixing, archery, weaponry, gun-ery, etc, etc,

Weaponry: A regular pistol that shoots lasers, a machete in case, potatoes (don't ask)

Equipment: Hover boots (needs to charge a lot), robots

Personal Ship: Crashed. ka BOOM

Backstory: Born on Tatooine, father died in ship crash, mother died when she was born, one month after when she was born it was when the evil dudes (i guess, i said I'm an uncultured swine) were defeated. When she got older she joined the good guys. k I'm done now thx bai

other: no

plz accept
:]

This good?

Name/Nickname: rrr'rur(traditional)/ crimson(common)

Appearance: rrr'rur traditional cloth clothing and has a modified face mask (more on that in equipment) over that cloth he has scavenged storm trooper armour that varies between a commando helmet, different types of recoulored chest and limb parts that are from special forces, he had collected these over the years he spent on tatoinee

Personality: he is very quiet and often can speak many language and is fluent in the basic language and his original tongue. He is very proud of himself as a sans person and holds tradition close to his heart, very few have seen the body underneath the clothe and mask

Allied Faction: the bounty hunters guild

Abilities: he can mask his steps very well and has a great shot

Weaponry: he is armed with a handmade tusken rifle and a armblade he salvaged from a red droid who he went face to face against who called himself mister bones (can remove this if you want, I don't mind to be honest)

Equipment: his face mask has been modified to sense thermal heat, radiation and see the best part to shoot when using a gun, he also has a jet troopers jet pack

Personal Ship: a restored crusader class corvette that holds 2 LAAT (infantry carrying variant)

Backstory: rrr'rur was born into a prestigious tribe of sand people and admired his father for his hunting skills and his mother for her persuasion, he was looking through the waste lands and found a crashed crusader class corvette with 5 crashed drop ships scattered around from a possible battle, the tribe put all there resources into it and ended with a repaired corvette and 2 drop ships, he became the leader and flew the tribe to a the more live able planet of corosaunt while he was there he heard of the bounty hunters guild and instantly wanted to join he got a crew together and joined, but instead of relying on his crew for help with bountys, he goes to corosunt for members of his tribe

Other: N/A

Last edited:
Just for world building the common tongue of the Star Wars galaxy which we know as English is referred to as Basic, cause they don’t have an England in their galaxy