• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rise of a New Order (Star Wars RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Name/Nickname: Kandor Ravage (rav ar je)
Serial Number [Clone/Droid only]:
Species: Zabrak (Dathomir)
Appearance: tall with pale milky skin and Short pale tan hair, red eyes and subtle facial tattoos
Often wears deep red robes beneath a similarly colored set of light armour with intricate Dathomiri designs etched on it
Personality: due to Kandor’s Dathomiri species she is naturally aggressive and fiercely independent meaning she is prone to outbursts or rage as well as other antisocial behaviors however she is slowly growing accustomed to the Legion Lost and has started to develop social relationships within the Legion
Allied Faction: Legion Lost
Abilities: (things a character can do without need of weaponry) gifted in traditional Dathomiri martial arts and fighting styles
Force Powers [Force User only]: Force enhancements (speed, strength and accuracy) and force healing (yet to fully master either of these)
Weaponry: twin blue lightsabers which combined to form a saberstaff and a pair of gauntlets capable of firing small stun bolts
Equipment: (generic tools not classified as weapons) Kandors gauntlets also have functionality for communication and scanning
Personal Ship [if character has one]:
Backstory: Kandor was born and raised on Dathomir where she was trained by one of the last surviving nightsisters, who often recounted tales of the clone wars, the conflict between the Jedi and the Sith, Kandor was in awe of these legions if warriors fighting for justice. So when her teacher happened to die not long after the destruction of the second deathstar, a display of imperial vulnerability that the inhabitants used to their advantage overthrowing their once great rulers and regaining their freedom. It was during this time that Kandor begin to exhibit force sensitivity and thus drew the attention of the Legion Lost, she was approached by a Legion representive who offered her a chance to be apart of something greater than herself on the scale of the once great Jedi order she lept at the chance but refused to allow it to change her Dathomiri training and upbringing
Other: lacking a rigid moral code and feeling that justice can only be truely achieved through use of both sides of the force, Kandor is likely to become a ‘Grey jedi’ or similarly ambiguous force user

Seems like a very interesting character. Only thing is that Kandor would be Margot's apprentice during this time, and would have been directly approached by her before the Battle of Endor. Approved!

Name: Warrik Zion
appearance: wears a white jumpsuit, has black hair and blue eyes. he also wears white boots. Thier are black patches covering the imperial symbols on the shoulders.
personality: He's a loner. He is actually nice under his cold suppressed feelings.
faction: the legion lost
abilities: able to pilot any ship he an lay his hands on, his technical know-how, and acrobatics.
force powers: push, pull, and mind trick
weapons: A yellow lightsaber, a stormtrooper assault rifle, and a blaster pistol
equipment: a wrist comm
personal ship: the Astro vulture, a Corellian corvette class ship he stole to escape the imperial academy when he was 15.
backstory: at 15, he was admitted to the imperial academy. He then learned the truth, after they tortured his best friend for simply spilling his blue milk. he stole a Corellian corvette class ship, along with an R7 droid, he wandered the galaxy, eventually running into master Fisto, and becoming part of the lost legion.
other: has a droid companion named R7-D6

Oh, I just realized I never made my character sheets. Changing that!
Name: John Ka'lar
Appearance: Wears a cloak, a brown sleeveless shirt, a grey undershirt and a brown belt. He has black hair and green eyes with light skin. He wears clone armor on his arms and legs, and wears brown boots and black gloves.
Abilities: A tactician and combatant skilled in the ways of using the force.
Force Powers: Force Dash (increases his speed so that he moves like a blur, able to see his own actions at normal speed with the world around him slowed down), Force Jump (a powerful bound boosted by the force), Force Absorption (tutaminis), Force Heal (curato salva), Force Push/Pull
Weaponry: Dual lightsabers, one green and one blue.
Equipment: Uses a grappling hook and a communicator.
Personal Ship: Delta-7B Aethersprite-class light interceptor
Backstory: A survivor of the Battle of Geonosis, Jedi Knight John has fought in the Clone Wars since the very beginning. He's met CC-5020, otherwise known as Jack, and has become good friends with him. He also decided to take on a Padawan - Margot Venei. However, one week before Order 66, he discovered the plans by intercepting a transmission from Darth Sidious to Darth Tyranus. He had Jack remove the control chips of every soldier in the legion, and sent a message to the 437th when Palpatine enacted his plan. The message detailed that they were to regroup on the remote planet of Cybassi and organize an attack against the Chancellor. He was discovered by the 91st Recon Corps on Sabas, the planet he was sending the message from, and fought them off in order to escape to the rendezvous point. He gathered his legion and renamed them the Legion Lost, a group that would focus more on striking from the shadows with silent raids that would have deadly repercussions for the Empire. Jedi Master John now leads the Legion Lost as their main commander... aside from another.
Name: Margot Venei
Appearance: Wears tight dark brown robes, brown track pants, clone arm-guards, black gloves and a brown belt. She has long blonde hair, blue eyes and light skin.
Abilities: Has great acrobatic abilities.
Force Powers: Force Absorption (tutaminis), Force Heal (curato salva), Force Target (able to identify an enemy within a 200-feet radius and hit them with pinpoint precision), Force Push/Pull
Weaponry: Uses a blue lightsaber as well as a blaster pistol.
Equipment: Carries a communicator and a grappling hook as well.
Personal Ship: Delta-7B Aethersprite-class light interceptor
Backstory: Margot has been training forever (a few years) to aid the Jedi. When it came time for Master Ka'lar to choose his padawan, Margot was ecstatic at his choice. She's been fighting to the best of her ability alongside her master, determined to prove herself a strong and capable Jedi. Padawan Margot Venei fought alongside her master on the front lines for the majority of the Clone Wars. Near the end, she and her master returned to Coruscant to have Margot undergo the Jedi Trials. She passed, and ascended to the rank of Jedi Knight. (This is also how John became a Jedi Master.) She stayed on Coruscant while her master left, but not before being told his plan. When Order 66 arrived, she kept hidden to avoid the eye of Palpatine, who assumed she had left with John. Margot received her master's message, and traveled to Cybassi with the Jedi Master she rescued. She joined her master and her friend and comrade Commander Jack in the Lost Legion on multiple missions against the Empire, and still fights them.
Nickname: Jack
Serial Number: CC-5020
Appearance: Wears mkIII Clone Armor, a custom variant made exclusively for the Legion Lost. He has red lines on his armor and his helmet, with the insignia of the 437th marked over his temples with an empty line through the middle. He wears a dark red bodysuit under the armor. He also wears a red pauldron over each shoulder and a red-lined kama to show his command. When he rose the the rank of General of the Legion Lost, he also decided to wear a black short cape in the back. He says it makes him look cooler.
Abilities: The abilities and powers of any other clone trooper, boosted by a tactical mind and expert combat skills.
Weaponry: His two trusty DC-17s. If need be, he may also decide to carry a DC-15A or a DC-15x.
Equipment: Also carries a grappling hook, a signal beam, three darts, a laser pointer and five Thermal Detonators - just in case.
Backstory: One of the first commanders thrown into the Clone Wars, Jack met his General when he started off as lieutenant of the House of Cards squadron. He soon rose through the ranks, becoming the Commander. He's close friends with Masters Ka'lar and Venei. When Order 66 was enacted, a blocker Master Ka'lar had had Jack set up cancelled the transmission for the 437th. He fought alongside his legion against the 245th Legion to save the legion's Jedi, but was ultimately unable to save him. Seeing a Jedi die in front of him has solidified Jack's resolve, ensuring that he would never again let a Jedi die before him - certainly not one of his own. Promoted to General, Jack was a major player in most of the Legion Lost's most prominent victories, including the Coruscant Data Raid and the Battle of Jenoca. He's in charge of the new Clone Creation facility on Kamino.

Hey Eevee I got an idea for a new faction or sub faction as it is right now.

The New Sith Order.
In canon the Emperor had dark side users that along with Vader that tracked down and killed the remaining Jedi.
On one mission the inquisitor known as Third Sister tracked a former Jedi to a temple that was filled with the dark side of the force. After she defeated the Jedi the temple started to call to her. As she explored the temple she found a Sith holocron made by Darth Vanirac . Over the next few months She used the holocron to learn the proper use of the dark side. She later traveled to Morriban the home of the Sith and learned more. While acting as a loyal inquisitor she secretly started to take on apprentices as she planed on one day usurping the emperor and his attack dog.

After Endor she and her apprentices continued to work with empire waiting for their chance to strike.

Kandor is definitely going to have some interesting views on them, might have her join them for a while
Hey Eevee I got an idea for a new faction or sub faction as it is right now.

The New Sith Order.
In canon the Emperor had dark side users that along with Vader that tracked down and killed the remaining Jedi.
On one mission the inquisitor known as Third Sister tracked a former Jedi to a temple that was filled with the dark side of the force. After she defeated the Jedi the temple started to call to her. As she explored the temple she found a Sith holocron made by Darth Vanirac . Over the next few months She used the holocron to learn the proper use of the dark side. She later traveled to Morriban the home of the Sith and learned more. While acting as a loyal inquisitor she secretly started to take on apprentices as she planed on one day usurping the emperor and his attack dog.

After Endor she and her apprentices continued to work with empire waiting for their chance to strike.

Alright so looking at the numbers
we have about
New republic 3-4 ( Plus the four other members of Nova squadron(Jacen's team) which is going to be a pain writing their profiles)
Lost legion: 4 (possible five once Eevee accepts that Kairo person)
The Empire: 1
the NSO: 1 plus one lost legion spy.
Bounty hunter's union: 2

kai got up from the ground. rain pouring on his back as he painfully winced. "y...you monster" he said to the man in the cloak. "Y...youve taken everything....my friends.....cina.....everyone....now....youve made things personal" Kai got up from the ground, blood drying from his injuries. He grabbed his sword and pointed it at him. "Niono kashaka, I challenge you to a duel...winner...takes...all" Kai said, his sword now in front of him. Niono smiled and grabbed his sword. the rain pelting at the two, as they stared, wondering when the first strike will begin...

Well I guess I've got the same advice for you as I do for Frontier Master - watch your capitalization and period placement. Also something I personally find works really well in terms of RPs is having each character's dialogue separated by a line, so I'd advise doing that. Nevertheless...

The force is strong with you,. @Kairo_senki. Welcome to the Legion Lost, and may the force be with you. Only thing is that we'll need a good reason for why your character joined the Legion Lost.

well, warrik is my all time star wars oc. in most rps, he never fit, but this one, with the faction system, i think he will be a better character. He also is a jedi after all, and kit fisto has always been a favorite characters, and it would be cool for warrik to learn under him.

a favorite characters - maybe rephrase that?
In all seriousness, I guess being Kit Fisto's understudy could work. Out of the trio of Jedi in the Legion Lost, Fisto is the most experienced. Only thing is that I'm slightly wary about having too many force-users.
And that's not what I was talking about... I was referencing how he would join in-canon and why he'd be let in.

oh in cannon, he would start at an imperial academy, and after 1 week, learned the truth because of these "dreams" has been having. He sneaks out of the academy, steals a tie, and flys out. eventually running out of fuel, crash lands in the middle of nowhere. in the middle of the storm no less. eventually, see a shadow through the rain, he went to sleep. waking up, he was in some kind of ship, and dun dun dun, Kit Fisto was the one who found him.

Well I suppose it makes sense that Kit Fisto would rescue him, but then a few requirements have to be met.
1) Kit Fisto would have to be on a mission on the planet with said Imperial Academy, as Episode 4 tells us that the TIEs aren't meant for long-distance travel.
2) Warrik would somehow need to have these "dreams" you mentioned - what would those be and how would he get them, again?
3) He is completely unnoticed by an entire academy of Stormtroopers.

1)yes, I am aware. the tie interceptors are faster than the normal ties, which I was going to ask if he could take an interceptor, so that way he could go faster.

2) He would one day have a dream of just somebody saying his name, then he follows the voice. every night he has them, he will see different things the empire does, bring in slaves, murder, kidnapping, etc

3) he will be noticed. towards the end of his "escape", he foolishly tips a bucket. the troopers tell him to return to his room, but he runs, so....they decided to try to stop him and he gets in the interceptor (much like Poe Dameron and finn in episode 7) and shoots the troopers, eventually escaping.

The main thing I take issue with is the dream. Wouldn't it be better and more believable if he saw it himself?
And sure, I guess an Interceptor can work. But he'd likely be pursued and shot at.

Name: Talia Nero / 3rd sister/ Darth Trya
Apperance: A blue skinned twi'lek female in her mid to late forties. She wears a black robe and stands at five eight.
Personality: She acts like a nice person when in reality she is cold hearted and very sadistic
Allied Faction: The New Sith order
Abilities: Force sensitive, Knows multiple forms of combat, very agile, decent pilot, Slicer
Force powers: Mind domination, force lightning, force choke, force speed, pull and push.
weaponary: A crimson red lightsaber with a curved hilt
Equipment. She wears a small screen on her wrist that allows her to slice into computer systems.
Personal Ship: The blood Hawk. A Raider class corvette with a tie advanced
Backstory:
Taken from her home at a young age and indoctrinated into the Jedi Order. while she was loyal to the order she and her best friend Davos Tyrell questioned their philosophy. While Davos ended up leaving the order because of love she stayed in. As the clone wars continued she became more and more callus towards the Jedi, the civilians, and most of all the mindless drones the republic were using. During order 66 she barley escaped the clones while the Jedi she was working with was shot down. Her freedom wouldn't last long as vader found her. Instead of killing he tortured her and turned her feeding her scraps of the dark side. within a couple of weeks she turned to the dark side. During her time as the inquisitor 3rd sister she killed many jedi earning her the respect of the grand inquisitor and her own ship the Blood Hawk. During one mission she tracked down a Jedi to the planet Phaleon 3. When she exited her ship she felt that the dark side tainted this planet. She fallowed the Jedi to an old sith temple as she confronted him. She was surprised to find out that it was Davos Tyrell. Davos tried to tell her that there was a better way. A way that the jedi can be reborn and abandon the rules that lead to the fall. She didn't listen to him as she lounged at him. After they're fight Davos ended up on the ground wounded. Deciding to spare her friend She knocked him out. Before leaving the temple something called to her. She walked around the temple before finding a holocron made by Darth Vanirac. Over the next few months she would learn many things from the holocron becoming more powerful than the other inquisitors. During what off time she had she explored the galaxy learning more about the Sith.

A month prior to Endor she went to the Sith home world of Morriban there she found texts regarding how the Sith were formed and about Sith sorcery. She knew that if she was to truly overthrow the emperor she would need a group of loyal apprentices so she created the New Sith Order. Before She left Morriban she was once again confronted by Davos. She was shocked by what she saw. Instead of the wide eyed Padawan of her youth or the idealist he was the last time they met. He looked and held himself up like a true Jedi master. He once again tried to convince her that what she was doing was wrong but she would have non of it so they fought. The battle lasted three days. It was as if the force was using both of them as a vessel. In the end she landed a fatal blow at his stomach making him fall to his knees. Davos stood up again but instead of activating his saber he just looked at her as if he was ready for the end. She thrusted her blade into his chest only to strike his clothes as his body disappeared. She was dumbfounded by what she witnessed. Since then she abandoned her code name 3rd Sister and became Darth Tyra.

yes, he will, that's why he will crash, most his fuel will be burnt up by dodging and shooting. and, I guess I can create a scenario for him witnessing his "friends" getting hurt by the empire.

Yeah, after I posted that I realized,” Wait, aren’t the Knights of Ren like made by Kyle Ren, who likely hasn’t been born/ old enough to form the group.”

I highly doubt they're going to explore them in episode nine. Taken the fact that they were only mentioned in seven and completely forgotten about in eight.

The fact they appeared in Episode 7 means that they're going to be important somehow, and the reason they're not in Episode 8 is because there simply wasn't enough room. The Knights of Ren are formed during the decades between Episodes 6 and 7, but we're having this RP during the first month after the Battle of Endor. So yeah, they wouldn't be around.