• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Rise and Fall (Fakemon RP)

In the wonderous world of Pokemon, those known as Fakemon were always a rarity, roaming the land, sea, and sky in small quantities. Many Trainers and other Pokemon keepers have spent much time hunting these rare finds, and many have been unsuccessful... except for one group. This group, known as Team Duplex, known for their double battles and Team Skull-esque mannerisms, has their eye on the Fakemon of the Pokemon world and will stop at nothing once they are all captured.

Sound interesting? I hope so! Welcome, one and all, to Rise and Fall, a Fakemon RP created by me, The Argonaut! If you'd like to join, please read the rules below and fill out the following form(s)! I'll only be taking about five other people ((and @The Exorciser (Thanks so much for the help with the plot!), @Sciencewars, and @DiamondPikachu have already said that they're interested)), so act fast! >:D

Rules:
  1. I'll allow violence, but nothing too extreme, yeah?
  2. Same goes for romance.
  3. If you'd like to be a Fakemon, you'll either need proof that it's your own work or that you asked the creator for permission to use that Fakemon. That being said, if you'd like to use my own Fakemon or were wondering if you could use someone else's from this thread, it wouldn't hurt to ask, right? Just thought I'd let you know, out of all the Fakemon I've created, my favorite is Spookeon.
  4. You're allowed to be either a Fakemon, member of Team Duplex, or a normal Pokemon, but the focus of the RP, obviously, will be on the Fakemon. Also, you can be as many characters as you'd like, but keep it reasonable
  5. If you've read all the rules, write the name of my personal favorite Fakemon I've created in the Other part of your form.
Now that that's all taken care of, why don't we get to the fun stuff, yeah? :p Here're those forms for your characters...

For Pokemon/Fakemon:
Name:
Species: (I'll show you how I'd like this to be formatted in my sample forms below.)
Appearance: (If you have a picture, that's great, but please give a written description, too!)
Personality:
Other:

For Team Duplex Members:
Name:
Personality:
Pokemon Team:
Other:

...and here're my own forms! I'll be making those for some admins of Team Duplex later on.

Name: Waer
Species: Stalaquese, the Icicle Pokemon, Ice/Dark-type (a Fakemon of my own creation)
Appearance: About the size of an Eevee, Stalaquese stands on four icicle legs, looking like stalactites on its body. Two icicle-like ears protrude from its head, and an icicle tail from its bottom. Around its neck and on top of its head are smaller icicles, used for protection against enemies. These icicle-like limbs are all a dull grey-blue in color, and its body is a light grey. With a dog-like nose and mouth, with an icicle-like tooth poking out on one side, its eyes are shaped like water droplets and are a dark blue color.
282910_Stalaquese.jpg
Personality: Fairly shy, independent, and tired more often than not, he hates anything that has to do with warmth. Usually found in the pool whenever he's not inside somewhere, he actually wouldn't mind meeting some new people to travel around with. Once he learns of Team Duplex's threat, he vows to stay away from them as much as possible and keep himself safe.
Other:

Name: Wakanda (nickname is Waka)
Species: Spookeon, the Spirit Fox Pokemon, Ghost-type (also a Fakemon of my own creation)
Appearance: Spookeon evolve from Eevee under very specific conditions, causing their bodies to form into what appears to be a cut bed sheet. Its face consists of two large "holes" for eyes, one smaller "hole" for the mouth, and an even smaller one for the nose. Floating above its body are two large ears and a long tail, with bandages wrapped around their bases, and below it is four short legs. Surrounding these limbs is a dark purple aura, taking its color from the limbs themselves.
472547_Spookeon.png
Personality: Waka loves dearly to converse with others, but many are afraid of her due to her Ghost typing and odd mannerisms that are commonplace to Spookeon. Finding a group that are not afraid and like her for who she is is her main goal in exploring the regions of the Pokemon world. She's tactical and funny at the same time, always one to crack jokes in order to ease any tension. Waka knows that she must fight against Team Duplex when they become a threat to her and the other Fakemon.
Other:

Already Accepted People:
1~ @Fraseandchico
2~ @Eeveechu151
3~ @StarBlitz
4~ @Galaxy Sylveon
5~ @Sciencewars
6~ @Tsu

Of course, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! I do know we gotta figure out what region this will take place in... but anyway, thanks for your interest in this RP!

Last edited:
Name: Frost
Species: Direice
Appearance: Direice looked like a small direwolf but its fur is more ice like it has light blue fur and in the mid of its fur is a like spike line of ice. its tail is more like a small wolfs but its tip is covered in ice and its paws as well are covered in small pieces of ice.
Personality: funny, brave and kind of sneaky
Other: When he gets to level 15 he learns a move called Icey Flames.

Name: Ark
Species: (I'll show you how I'd like this to be formatted in my sample forms below.): Dredonigi, The Protector Pokémon, Grass/Dragon type(Made By Me.)
Appearance: (If you have a picture, that's great, but please give a written description, too!):
Shiny Dredonigi.jpg

Purple-Pinky Armour, Claws, Wings, Helmet That Looks like A part of his Head.
Personality: Kind, Hates People Who Bully And Abuse Pokémon, Powerful And Will Defend Anyone In Need.
Other: Spookeon.

Awesome. Is it cool if I make an admin, too? And is there a limit on how many we can have?

Name: Deku
Species: Stickar, the Stick Pokemon (Grass/Fighting type)
Appearance: Mostly made of sticks, but looks like a teen made of wood. Also carries around a long, thick stick it uses as a staff, as well as a giant leaf it uses as a cape of sorts.
Personality: Can be vain at times, but tries to help others however he can. Is hot-headed, and quick to challenge others to battle if they insult or mock him. Values honor above all else.
Other: Spookeon's your fav Fakemon you created, right? More info about Stickar and other Garet Region Pokemon here: https://pokecharms.com/works/garet-region-pokedex-work-in-progress.28177/

Oh, shoot. Sorry about that! Yeah, it's fine if you make an admin, and there's no limit to how many characters you can make, as long as they're manageable!

Cool. So here's my other two Fakemon - I'll make the admin in a bit.

Name
: Aqua
Species: Nymphena, the Vain Pokemon (Water/Fairy type)
Appearance: Has a form made almost entirely of water that appears similar to small teens. A glistening pearl in the forehead contains its life-force, and it has butterfly-like wings on its back.
Personality: Very kind and easy-going, but will not tolerate anyone being mean to her friends.
Other: Grew up with Deku and Phoenix, who are her closest friends. For more info: https://pokecharms.com/works/garet-region-pokedex-work-in-progress.28177/

Name: Phoenix
Species: Flazir, the Fire Hawk Pokemon (Fire type)
Appearance: Looks like a hawk that's on fire - because that's pretty much what it is. A yellow beak, yellow eyes, and powerful red-and-orange pelt of fire keep it hot no matter where it is. Its fire will not burn anyone it trusts. Its wings turns the heat from its body into heat waves that it uses to keep itself in the air.
Personality: For the most part serious, but not afraid to crack a joke or two. Extremely analytical, and the smartest out of his group of friends.
Other: Grew up with Deku and Aqua. As usual, more info here: https://pokecharms.com/works/garet-region-pokedex-work-in-progress.28177/

This good?

I'd like to join, here's the form:
Name: Drakar
Species: Dralf
Appearance: Dralf are wolf-like Pokemon. They have bat-like wings and small sabres as fangs. Their fur is usually black with white stripes. Dralf can also be seen wearing prince-like accessories - for example : Drakar wears a silver cape and a silver crown.
Personality: Drakar is reserved and he acts like a prince. He hates his fur getting messed up and when he gets angry, he can be dishonorable.
Other: A Dralf's fur tend to change when using it's signature attack (more info in the spoiler). The color will vary when the Dralf have reached the age of 6 (Dralf mature twice as fast as humans) and have chosen their sacred color. This is important, because Drakar are prince-like and if they choose to lead a pack, this will show that the territory has been taken. In Drakar's case, his color was white. You personal favourite fakemon you have made is Spookeon, right?
This move will lower attack and defence for five turns and may cause the user's attack to increase. The likelihood of this is 0.6%. It can also confuse the opponent. It's power is 80 and it's accuracy is 95%. It can only be used if the user has used all its moves have been used twice.
It causes a devastating rip in time, causing the opponent to be confused. It then causes the opponent to see illusions that only the opponent will witness thus making it lower its guard and not want to fight

Last edited:
Could I possibly join?

Name: Nuru
Species: Drippen, the Aquatic Feline, Water/Psychic type.
Appearance: Nuru's body is the shape of of a semi-fluffy cat. His fur is white and his eyes are a deep blue. He wears a thick golden bracelet around his neck that has pearls shaped like water drops imbued in it. He has two light blue fangs that stick out of his upper jaw, giving him the look of a saber tooth tiger. His tail, from the base downwards, turns from a solid to a liquid. The base of his tail is fully solid, but the tip is made of water that can morph into a weapon. When using any move, light blue stripes appear all over his body. He has two rings over his ears that are made of water.
Personality: Nuru is quiet and observant, but he is very sly. You should never be on his bad side and turn your back to him, because that's when he strikes. He is clever and thinks about his situation and barely bothers about anything other than himself. He is approachable, but beware, you should carry an extra pair if clothes after meeting him.
Other: Spookeon!

Name: Mika
Species: Kindire, the Vampire Bat, Dark/Fire type.
Appearance: Mika looks like an average bat, pure black. But he has crimson red eyes and saber teeth that are stained yellow with blood. Unlike the real creatures, Mika can see very well. He has flame markings on the tips of his ears and his wings that glow in the dark.
Personality: Mika is playful and happy-go-lucky. He is very friendly, but shy when you first meet him. He doesn't like human company and despises them greatly, but he makes an effort to be around them. He enjoys playing around in caves and forests, but he also takes a peek in the towns now and then.
Other: Spookeon

Both are my Fakemon, so, whaddya say? Can I join? Please?

Name: Knight
Species: Knightmare, the Honorable Tyrant Pokémon, Steel/fighting type in normal form, steel/dragon in primal form
Appearance:
Knightmare-681527460
Knightmare in its normal form is mostly light grey with white highlights and sparkling blue eyes, its design is based on lucario with some adjustments and additions. When Knightmare loses control and goes primal it's colour scheme darkens to much more menacing greys with red eyes, it's wings grow considerably along with its horns and arm blades which slide from his side arm onto his wrists to become like sickles
Personality: Knight is mostly reserved because he fears he will lose control on day and go primal so as expected he prefers to be by himself. That being said he is not afraid of standing up to defend himself or others
Other: Knight's designs are
In its normal form it is a much more graceful attacker using its environment and wings to maneuver around during battles, it often attacks with its arm blades, in a flurry of slashes. in primal form Knightmare becomes a relentless foe racing toward its victims with its massive hand blades

That's fine with me, but he hasn't been on in a full day...
Here's my admin, BTW.

Name: Bego Nair
Appearance: Wears a large dark grey lab coat, a black shit and black pants, and black goggles with dark grey lenses he wears on his forehead. His lab coat has many interior pockets, which he uses to carry a plethora of devices. He's one of the tallest among his admins, and is the most imposing through his speech. He has grey hair and brown eyes, as well as light skin.
Personality: Quite devious and cunning. Almost no one knows what he's thinking - not even his fellow admins. He always has at least three back-up plans for his current mission. But if someone gets in his way, he can be quite ruthless.
Pokemon Team: Voltuar, Demowolf, Conkleblade (Info on these three here; https://pokecharms.com/works/garet-region-pokedex-work-in-progress.28177/)
Other: Did you know? Bego's name comes from the plant Begonia, which is a type of Perennial plant - just like trees!

It also kinda seems like Sciencewars won't be on for a while... We can start without him, right? Jumping in near the start can work just as well.
Oh, and what's your opinion on the admin I made?

I recommend reading THIS first.

Name:
Goes by Granite.
Species: Igneplasm, The Spirit Pokémon, and a Ghost/Rock type.
Appearance: A small, jagged rock rests on the ground. Three large crystals jut out of it. From these three crystals a dark mist rise before forming a vague, purple, turtle-like shape. This formation features glowing orange eyes that seems to project an aura around where they can view.
Personality: Despite the menacing appearance, Granite, like the rest of the species, is dedicated to protecting other Pokémon. He's very chill, but has learnt not to put his guard down. Other than that, he's pretty social and likes mostly everyone. Has a strange liking for Rawst berries.
Other: Spookeon is pretty cool...

Very sorry I'm late! I rushed this a little due to exams, but don't worry?

Everything looks good, guys! You're both in, and all the characters seem great! Also, I hear ya, Science. That must suck. :/

As for starting the RP, I'm gonna see how much time my homework takes tonight and hopefully start it after that. That sound good to everyone?