1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Ripped Apart: TV and Movie Crossover (Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by GreninjaTrainer013, Dec 27, 2018.

1. The Bog Hog

The Bog Hog Previously TheChildOfTheLettuceField

Jesus, can you stop tying to get the higher ground? at this point, I've given up and I already accepted defeat, I'm the third best, ok? Either way, the Baby Magnum isn't always gonna be in the rp, is it? if it is, we have some serious issues to talk about.

2. Not always. If GT gives me Eggman, I do plan for him to deploy a Titan Metal Sonic to destroy it for a while, and moving it across worlds is going to be an issue. But the Baby Magnum will be useful in a variety of situations, including a hypothetical conflict between the Legitimacy Kingdom and the Imperial Knights, and is to be feared whenever it moves onto the battlefield. I get you're done, but I kinda just want to clarify the Baby Magnum isn't something you should mess with.
    Unless you're small and have super speed, because I honestly believe Sonic, Shadow and/or Tails could take down the Baby Magnum.

Speaking of Baby Magnum, actually, we might be able to form a connection between Milinda Brantini and Shadow. After all, I don't think it's that far-fetched that Milinda would remind Shadow of Maria in the same way Molly did.

3. The Bog Hog

TELL. ME. MORE.

4. Sorry I didn't talk much yet I was still online, was playing with some friends.

Eggman's yours!

Mechanist Gamma likes this.
  5. [​IMG]
    This thing first appeared in Knuckles Chaotix, and returned in Sonic Mania Plus as the second phase of the Metal Sonic fight. In Archie, Eggman's able to deploy it as an independent unit from Metal Sonic. I'm going to have him do the same thing here.

6. The Bog Hog

[​IMG]

7. Oh also, just in case you couldn't tell Bog, I made it so that Bumblebee is with the Heavy Object crew in my post. That's fine with you, right? I figured Bumblebee would be a good one to put with them, and it gives them something to do.

8. The Bog Hog

Sure, that works great, I just cut him out of my post, he'll be fine there! I'm glad you told me this, might've turned out weird with Bee being in two different places at one.

9. The Bog Hog

By the way, I'm basing him off of the Beetle version of Bumblebee from the latest film, but if you want, I can make it so he's the sports car.

10. I tried searching up images - what type of car is he? I'll edit my post to fit how he is in the movie, haven't seen the film yet. (God that's two films I need to catch up on, Aquaman and Bumblebee...)

The Bog Hog likes this.
  11. The Bog Hog

He's a Volkswagen Beetle
    [​IMG]

12. Ah, alright. I'll edit that in.

The Bog Hog likes this.
  13. The Bog Hog

@GreninjaTrainer013 Have you thought about taking Steven? Or at least using him for a moment? A thing that's happening in my post is going to involve something that Steven won't be so happy about.

14. Ok, I won't be Silver if you won't let me. But can I at least be Cream the rabbit from sonic x?

15. The Bog Hog

I made a post, hopefully it makes more sense, also, the reason that Tohru was tired was a side-effect of being teleported with somebody that was also tired, I guess. Kanna's reasoning is easily explained, as she can get energy from electricity. Elma was just hungry.

16. The Bog Hog

Is the thread dead? Please don't let this die, I actually enjoy it.

Excalibur Queen likes this.
  17. The Bog Hog

This is probably the final post I'll make before getting banned from existence for spamming but, @Eeveechu151 @GreninjaTrainer013 @Fraseandchico @AstrapiDappletail @XBD I know Astrapi was the last to post, but I'm just tagging them so that they get an alert for this thread.

Can I take Raleigh Becket from Pacific Rim? Also, I know it goes against the Pacific Rim canon, but I'll be giving him Scrapper, because Gypsy Danger takes 2 pilots, like most jaegers, and Gypsy is also probably too big, I could drop him in/outside the Baby Magnum if that's ok with Eevee, if I use Scrapper, it'll be inside, if I use Gypsy, it'll be outside. I might use Gypsy in the start of my post, but because I'll be changing the canon, I might have scrapper be a built in escape jaeger, like an escape pod of sorts, so I can use Gypsy Danger for the opening bit, and have Scrapper be the Jaeger he's warped with after he is attacked by two kaiju but manages to escape, idk. I might take one of the protagonists from Final Destination, I'll edit my post when I decide who. My reasoning for the Final Destination character is that... I don't know, I just liked the movie, maybe somebody can come up with a gimmick using the premonitions? Maybe they can see oncoming deaths, or disasters? Pretty much a human Garnet except worse because they can only see the future during disasters, who knows?

#137 The Bog Hog, Jan 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  18. ...
    Wh?
    I didn’t understand half of what you said...
    Also, don’t panic. GT just pops off the face of the earth every so often.

19. The Bog Hog

Ok, but GT said they didn't know how to reply, I just tagged everybody, also, about what I said, it was a bunch of nonsense about some characters I was gonna take, you're not gonna know what I mean unless you've watched Pacific Rim or Final Destination, unless you mean something else.

20. I haven’t seen either.

21. The Bog Hog

Final Destination is an American horror franchise composed of five films, comic books and novels. It is based on an unproduced spec script by Jeffrey Reddick, originally written for The X-Files television series, and was distributed by New Line Cinema. All five films center around a small group of people who escape impending death when one individual (the protagonist of each film) has a sudden premonition and warns them that they will all die in a terrible mass-casualty accident. After avoiding their foretold deaths, the survivors are killed one by one in bizarre accidents caused by an unseen force creating complicated chains of cause and effect, resembling Rube Goldberg machines in their complexity.
    Pacific Rim is a 2013 American science fiction monster film directed by Guillermo del Toro and starring Charlie Hunnam, Idris Elba, Rinko Kikuchi, Charlie Day, Burn Gorman, Robert Kazinsky, Max Martini, and Ron Perlman. The screenplay was written by Travis Beacham and del Toro from a story by Beacham. The film is set in the future, when Earth is at war with the Kaiju,[a] colossal sea monsters which have emerged from an interdimensional portal on the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. To combat the monsters, humanity unites to create the Jaegers, gigantic humanoid mechas, each controlled by at least two pilots, whose minds are joined by a mental link. Focusing on the war's later days, the story follows Raleigh Becket, a washed-up Jaeger pilot called out of retirement and teamed with rookie pilot Mako Mori as part of a last-ditch effort to defeat the Kaiju.
    This is a copy paste from the wiki, I'll put the links below.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Destination#Overview (Final Destination - Wikipedia)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Rim_(film) (Pacific Rim (film) - Wikipedia)

22. The Bog Hog

It has been done, also, can I take Priestess and High Elf Archer from Goblin Slayer?