1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Ripped Apart: TV and Movie Crossover (Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by GreninjaTrainer013, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Oh, that's what you were trying to do. That makes more sense. Also I'm pretty sure most of us wouldn't underestimate them, we've all watched anime. (Would make a funny joke in the rp if a character underestimated them, tho.)
    Anyway, anyone gonna respond?

2. The Bog Hog

The Bog Hog Previously TheChildOfTheLettuceField

I can't get a post up now, I can try, but I'm on phone, so expect a few screwups. It'd be funny to see somebody go up to Kanna, attempt to gently punch her as a little joke, but then proceed to get beaten up by a little girl.

3. Oh that'd be something Dedede would do.

4. The Bog Hog

Damn, well, R.I.P Dedede, cause of death? Murdered by anime dragon girl. Also, like a joke punch? Or an aggressive one? I'm guessing joke punch, but who knows?

5. Dedede: Taps Kanna's shoulder
    TWO SECONDS LATER....

Dedede: Attempting to run away

The Bog Hog likes this.
  6. The Bog Hog

I'm honestly surprised by the lack of anime characters, or just meme characters, like sons from underpants, or Peter Griffin, that's weird for some reason.

Kanna: Proceeds to chase down Dedede, with a firey rage in her eyes.

7. The lack of anime characters is likely because of how overpowered they are, fighting gods and stuff like that. The reason Kirby is allowed is because Kirby is a baby, and therefore, dumber than the dumbest dirt. And as for Sonic characters..... I got nothing. But yeah, I'd expect more anime characters and meme characters as well.

The Bog Hog likes this.
  8. I'll take Ember McLain from Danny Phantom, if there's room for more.

9. The Bog Hog

Yeah, I honestly expected a Konosuba (or however It's spelt) or another anime character by now, from one of the newer roleplayers, they'd then proceed to overwank them, even if it was Aqua, the most useless character.

10. I wanna join since this looks fun! Can I be silver the hedgehog! Since there is already Sonic characters, and crossover from different times and stuff, I thought it would make sense! Or, I could be Peridot from Steven Universe. Or both if I'm actually accepted, hehe!

11. The Bog Hog

Actually, you can't have either, from what I know, Silver wasn't in a tv show, and I have Peridot, I'd reccomend looking through the rules and the cast list to make sure you can get a character that you want, that fits the rules and isn't taken. No offense, and I'm not trying to mini-mod, just letting you know.

EDIT: To clarify, it's TV shows, Movies, Webseries, maybe Webcomics if they have animated segments, I'm not sure about that last one.

EDIT 2: Can I take Strafe from transformers?

#91 The Bog Hog, Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  12. They're all yours!

Oh and thanks The Bog Hog for clarifying that to them--

The Bog Hog likes this.
  13. The Bog Hog

No problem.

GreninjaTrainer013 likes this.
  14. The Bog Hog

Also, what about Elma and Lucoa? I asked for them last page, it's ok if you missed them, btw, for your convenience, They're from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

EDIT: can I take a wild guess? The transported people were actually carried over to the real world, am I close?

#94 The Bog Hog, Jan 12, 2019
  15. The Bog Hog

I finally got a post up, it's not much, but hopefully it will suffice, I have to sleep, so I didn't wanna be busy with another paragraph, sorry.

16. Ah, they're yours! Sorry I missed 'em.

Also they're cool!

But they're not gonna be transported to the real world, they'll all be sent to random universes~

The Bog Hog likes this.
  17. The Bog Hog

Well, it was just a guess.

18. The Bog Hog

By the way, it's easier to just call me Bog, it's pretty much my nickname.

19. The Bog Hog

Should I drop Kanna, Kobayashi and Tohru with Kirby, Ruby and Sapphire? Or do you have another Idea? I wanna drop them somewhere where it isn't just me talking to myself all the time. I might split the trio up, with the two dragons going somewhere and Kobayashi going somewhere else.

EDIT: I kinda wanna be the first to take a joke character, suction cup man.

#99 The Bog Hog, Jan 12, 2019
  20. They could, but perhaps they could go to one of my character's universes? Also, are you still interested in Peridot and the Ruby Squad? Because now might be a good time to use 'em.

21. Um....Silver the hedgehog was in a movie. The 2006 Sonic Movie. So, does that mean I can be him now?

22. The Bog Hog

If by movie you mean cutscene compilation, then, I don't think so, going by that logic I could take any character that's in a game with cutscenes, but I don't know.

23. No, it was a complete movie, released in Japan. I've watched it three times, just to make sure before asking. So, I still should be able too. And, he's gonna be in the new Sonic Movie they are releasing this year, according to my older brother. So, he still counts.

24. The Bog Hog

Well, I can't argue with that, if you can find scenes of the movie with Silver in it, then I can't really object to that.

25. ...The Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 movie? That's not a thing...

Well, if he is going to appear like you say, then he'll have to be from another universe, considering the Sonic Movie and Sonic X are two different timelines.

26. The Bog Hog

I looked it up last night, I only found the cutscene movie, I thought maybe it was just really obscure. The only Sonic movie I know of is the really weird one with the cat-girl and the annoying sounding Tails.

27. The Bog Hog

Wait... @Lillipup07 are you coming up with lies to get a character? Lying for this? A character? If Silver isn't in a movie, then he's not in a movie, it's simple. I haven't been able to find a 2006 Sonic movie, we both need proof, mainly Greninja... Pretty much only Greninja (GT). But I feel like I'm helping out, like a second judge. If you can find video proof, that isn't easily debunked then I'll believe you. And, GT, I wouldn't go saying ok to Silver untill we get confirmation that Silver is either:
    A) In a movie
    or
    B) He's confirmed to be in the new movie
    or
    C) You can't come to an agreement, so you just let them have him, because you're both annoyed and they can't find another character.

Saying ok to B before confirmation could allow me to say that "Ridley is gonna be in a movie, let me take Ridley, my brother said so, he also said that there was a movie based off of Smash Bros. so, can I take Samus?" and for you to have to accept it, even though he isn't, from what I know.

#107 The Bog Hog, Jan 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  28. Hey @AstrapiDappletail, do you think you could keep Shadow independent for now? In Sonic X, he disappeared and is out on his own, with Rouge suspecting Eggman knows what happened to Shadow. He's not likely to go to Tails' place, anyways, and things are kind of cluttered enough in that situation.

Speaking of Eggman... @GreninjaTrainer013, I'd like to take my second favorite villain of all time as a character. We need a good antagonist to set things up, and Doc R. is exactly the type of person to use these glitches to his advantage.

29. Astrapi

Astrapi Previously AstrapiDappletail

Okay, but Shadow only came to Sonic to dump the rabbit, then he would leave again

30. I don't think he would do that, though? Shadow's kind of just been avoiding everyone. If anything, he'd just throw the rabbit into a tree and keep walking.

31. Astrapi

Astrapi Previously AstrapiDappletail

Okay. Will edit my post now.

32. The Bog Hog

My post is gonna be all over the place, my apologies, I introduced multiple characters, and so far, it's mildly confusing, for some reason, Tohru is protecting Kanna rather than worrying about Miss Kobayashi, it's confusing even me, and I lumped too many characters in with eachother, So I'm cutting out a few characters.

33. My post is pretty big, but I just edited in a rewrite of one of the early ToV cutscenes. I'm retreading some of the ground covered in the early part of the game just so I can set up Yuri and Estelle knowing each other as well as a possible villain. It's technically cheating, but both Yuri and Estelle did appear in The First Strike movie. I'm just retelling what happens a bit later in the timeline for the sake of character interactions and relationships. It'd be appreciated if you don't throw anyone in Zaphias (the imperial capitol where Yuri and Estelle are) for now. I'm going to send them off once they reach a certain point, namely exiting the castle.

34. The Bog Hog

I'm here to flex on everybody, aside from GT, who has Kirby, I have the strongest characters, RIGHT AFTER KIRBY.

35. The Bog Hog

Once again, I bring up this video, THAT'S ROUGHHOUSING TO THEM.

I'll admit defeat though, and say 3rd, so we avoid another 'fight'

36. I mean... Sonic or Shadow could trump that, and the Baby Magnum can issue about three times the destruction in the same time. But whatevs.

37. The Bog Hog

Sure, but I still rank third, including Baby Magnum, I said I'm the ROLEPLAYER in third place.

38. The Bog Hog

Also keep in mind, that's ROUGHHOUSING not a proper fight, I can see the explosion in the beginning being around the size of a small city, like Bunbury in WA, give or take a bit, so imagine a proper fight between all 4 dragons I'm controlling, it's not likely to happen, or if it does, it'd be then fighting others, not each other.

39. I imagine Baby Magnum could take out the EGG FLEET in approximately five minutes. GT knows just how impressive that is considering the sheer number of ships Eggman has.