1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Ripped Apart: TV and Movie Crossover (Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by GreninjaTrainer013, Dec 27, 2018.

1. The Bog Hog

The Bog Hog Previously TheChildOfTheLettuceField

I'm here to be real, we need a race scene with Bumblebee, Stinger, Dropckick, and Shatter as the cars. Just being real.

2. The Bog Hog

Btw, I think I'll also take Goblin Slayer.

3. The Bog Hog

@Pro Hero Dekiru Just tagging you, might like to take some of the MHA characters, idk.

4. Damn, my mains were taken already.

Looks like I won’t have Peter or Meta Knight this time, but I got a few others I could use.

I’ll be taking Bowser, Darth Vader, Drax and Rocket, Sawyer Ford (from Lost), Captain Falcon, and, the first new character to my usual crossover cast, Cyclops from the X-Men movies. Yes, the movie version, not the comics/TV series version. The older version from the original trilogy.

5. The Bog Hog

Was Bowser featured in a movie or tv series? Same goes for Falcon.

6. Well, I saw that other people had video game characters, such as the Kirby saga cast. Are video game characters not allowed?

7. The Bog Hog

They're from Right Back At 'Ya, it's movies and tv series, web series too I guess.

8. I JUST REALISED CILAN FROM POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE WAS TAKEN GIMMIE CLEMONT AND BONNIE FROM XY PLS?

9. The Bog Hog

You can never exist at the right time in a harem anime, you're gonna end up walking in on a naked girl at one point.

10. I- uh, wha- well that was, uh, random.

11. The Bog Hog

I do that sometimes, I'll just post random stuff.

12. Are you taking Bowser from the cartoons? If so, which one?

Oh, and Frase, Clemont and Bonnie are yours!

13. Astrapi

Astrapi Previously AstrapiDappletail

@GreninjaTrainer013 Watership down is a movie, im taking the Movie characters

Could I also take Fiver, seeing as he has visions that could be useful, as well as Dandelion, Silver, Bluebell and Hawkbit (Watership Down)

#55 Astrapi, Jan 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  14. The Bog Hog

Can I take Kanna from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid? We already have to decide the face of this rp, I vote Kanna for the cutest.

15. I'll be taking Megamind from, well, the movie 'Megamind', if that's okay?

16. The Bog Hog

I'll throw in Kobayashi and Tohru too, because why not?

17. The Bog Hog

On a different note, we need to decide the 3 'faces' of this rp, we have 'cute', 'funny', and 'serious', cute is the character that just makes you go 'awww', funny is the chatacter that makes you laugh most of the time. Serious is more of an anime main character, like Deku from MHA.

I feel like the best for cute is Kanna if she gets accepted. funny? Not sure. Serious? Goblin Slayer

We'll do a vote later, but you can cast your results now, if you want. It's better to do these early on before we get 100'000'000'000 characters.

#59 The Bog Hog, Jan 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  18. I VOTE TREVOR BELMONT FOR FUNNY!

19. They're all yours! (Jeez, that's a lot of characters..)

20. Well, if video game characters aren’t allowed, I guess I could go without Bowser and Falcon.

21. Are my other characters accepted?

22. The Bog Hog

Yeah, also, you do have Falcon.

23. Astrapi

Could I Have Shadow the Hedgehog as well please

I vote him for Serious (If he is accepted)

24. Kk. I'll give you him after school

25. The Bog Hog

Shadow? Serious? The hedgehog with guns fits more in funny.

26. Astrapi

27. Ships~

ALSO I'M NOW TAKING SPIDER-HAM AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME

28. WAIT WHERE'D KIRB GO? WHAT HAPPEN?

The Bog Hog likes this.
  29. So, um, what should I post now?

30. Make the rest of your characters glitch out, but some of them have gotta vanish. You'll end up seeing why soon enough.

Oh and make them experience the earthquakes as well.

Oh and maybe you can have Dedede reacting to the earthquake?

31. Okie dokie! As soon as I get back from rugby training(I'm going to that in a few minutes, I believe.)!

32. The Bog Hog

KIRB! COME BACK KIRB!

Excalibur Queen likes this.
  33. The Bog Hog

Hey, mind if I give you some straight FACTS? Kanna and Tohru could probably beat most of the cast, in a fight, or a race, even in water, I'd post clips, but I'm on my phone and my tiny CHIMPANZEE BRAIN doesn't know if you can, or how to, if you actually can. If you say that in their dragon forms they'd be super easy to see, and hit, they both have perception blocking abilities, pretty much a fancier version of invisibility, so, yeah, any other complaints or questions? Also, just found out how to upload clips and stuff, will do later.

EDIT: Every anime needs a beach episode, when will we be getting one? This is now an anime.

#76 The Bog Hog, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  34. Kirby literally has infinite power, he could easily beat Kanna and Tohru

I didn't mean that as like a way to start an arguement lmao-

Also no time for beach episodes I'm afraid-

The Bog Hog likes this.
  35. The Bog Hog

My day has been ruined and my disappointment is immeasurable. By the way, I said most of the cast, I meant at least 50 percent of the people in the rp, and, does Kirby's infinite power count for speed?

EDIT: here's your proof about their abilities.

That's ROUGHHOUSING to them, a proper fight would be much more destructive, if they ever just roughhouse in a city, say goodbye to quite a few buildings, and quite a few people. if they ever have a proper fight, say goodbye to possibly over half of the city, and possibly over half of the population.

By the way, just a question. Will there be a 'main villain', or is it just the fact that the worlds are gonna disappear?

EDIT NUMERO DOS: Can I take Elma and Lucoa too? Gotta get almost all of the dragons in here.

EDIT 3: I'M PUTTING THIS ON ALL OF MY COMMENTS RECENTLY POSTED! I AM AWARE KIRBY IS A GOD AMONG THOSE IN DREAMLAND, I NEVER SAID KANNA AND TOHRU COULD BEAT ALL OF THE CAST, I SAID MOST OF THE CAST.

#78 The Bog Hog, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  36. *Laughs*
    Alright, not trying to start a fight, but you seriously underestimate characters like Kirby. Kirby has defeated Nightmare, someone who's armies defeated and slayed most of the Star Warriors, a group of extremely powerful heroes. Plus, Kirby's main form of transportation, has moved faster than the speed of light. NOT TRYING TO START AN ARGUEMENT!

The Bog Hog likes this.
  37. The Bog Hog

I never said 'They'd beat Kirby', I just posted a video as proof of their abilities, not to go 'Screw Kirby, he can go die', it was so nobody went 'but Kanna is just a kid' and proceeded to underestimate her, or either of them for that matter.

EDIT: I know kirby is a powerhouse, he could beat Doom Slayer, not Doomslayer, DOOM SLAYER, from what I heard Comic talking about, there are multiple different versions, Doom Slayer is the strongest.

EDIT NUMERO DOS AGAIN: I should've worded what I said better, I didn't mean 'kirby is super weak', I meant 'Here's that video I was talking about', I know what I said made me sound like an ass, but I didn't mean it like that, I hope you understand what I mean, and that you realise what I meant, ok?

I AM AWARE THAT KIRBY IS A GOD AMONG THOSE IN DREAMLAND! I SAID KANNA AND TOHRU COULD PROBABLY BEAT MOST OF THE CAST, NOT EVERYBODY

#80 The Bog Hog, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019