• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ring o' Death

Has your Xbox 360 red-ringed?

• No, and I've never heard of it

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No, but I know someone whose has

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, and I've never heard of it

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, last night, my Xbox 360 red-ringed, bricked, died, whatever you wanna call it. The thing is gone. I downloaded a required update for Rainbow Six: Vegas, and then it craped out on me. I'm not even gonna get into how bad the programming has to be to affect the hardware, but we'll go with "pretty flippin' bad". This is a tad bothersome since I've never had any problems with any system ever (my Atari 2600 still works...). I'm sending it to be repaired next week, and probably upgrading to the Elite, if only for the HDMI port. Anyways, topic, has your or anyone you knows 360 red-ringed, and if so, how? I waited in line for 10 hours to get mine day one, and this is how it repays me. *shakes head*

i got the red ring of death when i plugged it in and started it.All i had to do was take the hard drive out and put it back in.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
A) Gravedigging
B) Three word post
C) Low post quality over the rest of the forum as well

Not that it's actually in the rules, but that obnoxious text beneath your Avatar doesn't help your case either. I hope you enjoy your time in the Realm of n00bs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.