• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rhyme Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okey Dokey guys, Linkachu allowed me to create a thread to this game.

The rules are simple. I'll write one random phrase, then next person have to rewrite the entire phrase, but changing the last word to another word that rhymes. For example:

Player1: "My best friend name is Gary"
Player2: "My best friend name is Larry"
Player3: "My best friend name is Mary"

And it goes on. The last word is the only part of the phrase that must be changed, the last word must rhyme with the previous last world, and you cannot use a word that was previously used in the same phrase. You can, however, change other parts of the phrase, as long as it's necessary to the phrase makes sense. For example:

Player1: "My boyfriend name is Gary"
Player2: "My boyfriend name is Larry"
Player3: "My girlfriend name is Mary"

Understood? Now, the last rule. If you can't find a word that rhymes, write a totally new phrase, and the game will continue from that phrase you wrote.

Finally, the start:

"I smell a trap."

"I'm Stalking!"

"What!?!?"

"I'm stalking this thread! And this is totally normal, I started it and I post here frequently!"

That word exist? And if exist, ain't it's "a" sound closer the "a" in "bay" then the "a" in "talking"?

So, next phrase: "I choose you!"

That rhymes with pool (put question mark here)

New phrase:

"Vileplume! Attack!"

I don't really knoe if there's a rhyme to "attack".

Status
Not open for further replies.