• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Revani region

The amazing world of Pokemon, with so many regions to explore it can get overwhelming... so yeah!
what region are we in? well we're in the newest region the Revani region! where all the Pokemon in the world are found no matter what region they originate from! where will our journey take us? what Pokemon will we meet? what bad guys will try to take our Pokemon? only time will tell!

Where and How we Start
New Trainers

for the newbies we start at our house with nothing but a back pack, a few berries, a manual for caring for and catching Pokemon, and manual for the different carriers, 2 healing potions and some money and if you want a partner you had before but you have to go to the Pokemon Lab and get your very first Pokemon starter and you can get any you want even if you already have a Pokemon partner

Already a Pokemon Trainer
for these guys we already have some Pokemon and a good idea on what we wanna do but they are just stopping in a town for the Pokemon Center, easy right?

Rules
No Fighting
ALL characters Must be in the same town so they can travel together.
No Beast mode, work for the strength.
you can make your Pokemon Evolve at any time just not as soon as you get it wait a bit.
No Drama
Please ask for a battle, don't just go up to someone and bring out your Pokemon and say, "Bam we're in a battle"

MY CHARACTERS
Zoe
Female
Sweet Shy
New Trainer
No Pokemon yet

Emma
Female
outgoing loving
New Trainer
Two Partners (new)
Wants to be a pokemon performer with the Eeveeloutions so her mother went out when she was little and caught just the right about of eevee's so she could train them (it took forever)

Zorua
Female
shy, bad past only likes Emma as of right now

Eevee
female
sassy rude

Max
Male
sarcastic funny but sweet
New Trainer
No Pokemon

Last edited by a moderator:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, a few things:

Firstly, this isn't the start of a role play, only a basic premise and character bios. As such, I've moved this to Pokémon Role Play Discussions – if you want to take sign-ups and such here, then you can start the RP (that is, writing the actual prose) over in the Pokémon Role Play board.

I've also removed your images, as they're not allowed in RPs here. Use your words to describe things, it improves your writing ability and makes sure you're being original - which is always a bonus!

Lastly, I've removed all your bump posts. They're considered spam here, and more to the point, really quite rude. Bumping your thread every 20 minutes is not going to get you noticed any faster, it'll just get you a warning.

Hope that explains things properly :)