• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Requests to ask me

Hiya. You guys can ask me to draw ocs for you and I'll do it. If you have a photo of the oc you want me to draw, great. I’d you don’t, then please give me a clear description of what the look like. Also, please nothing inappropriate in this thread. Almost forgot, I cannot draw more than one thing at a time so, once done with one person’s request, I will do the one afterwards.

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
I have a couple of requests, but I will only do one at a time. I was wondering if you could draw Mimi.
Mimi is fair skinned (white) with shoulder length light brown hair and striking light blue eyes. She weres a just over ankle length Lavender summer dress, and really cute rain-boots that are Royal Violet. She smiles a lot, and has a thick platinum wristband ornamented with deep amethysts on her left arm.
If you need anything else tell me.

I have a couple of requests, but I will only do one at a time. I was wondering if you could draw Mimi.
Mimi is fair skinned (white) with shoulder length light brown hair and striking light blue eyes. She weres a just over ankle length Lavender summer dress, and really cute rain-boots that are Royal Violet. She smiles a lot, and has a thick platinum wristband ornamented with deep amethysts on her left arm.
If you need anything else tell me.
Sure! It may take a while so, pls forgive me if you wait too long:'|.