• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
... Yeah
I'm taking artwork requests, but first let's lay down things you want to know (commonly referred to as rules)
1. I can only do drawings on paper, therefore I may or may not bother to do backgrounds
2. I draw anime and sometimes cartoons, my pokemon drawings are decent, but not very detailed
3. I can only take four requests at once, maybe more if I have a lot of time (which is often 'cuz of quarantine)
4. Must credit me for the pain and suffering I go through drawing these (jk, I love art)
5. No NSFW, please
6. I may not take requests, depending on how much time I have
7. When requesting, mention the pose, and background, you want, give a clear description of what you want in the first place and put a hot beverage somewhere so I know you didn't just ignore the rules.
*Gap left because I couldn't think of a fitting joke*
Enjoy!

Hot Beverage

Ok my request is can you please draw a boy with black hair and a red beanie, pale skin and a jacket with the words saying “Depression Isn’t Emo” and black circles under his eyes. The background is a school hallway with some lockers.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
I got one. My character Marcel (Profile picture for reference) holding a sharp black sword with two hands. The red irises would have a big emphasis. He would have a black cape and a serious face. Then he would stand on a cliff.
*EDIT*
Red sharp text saying Hail to the King