• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Request forum of slothness!

Hey! Sleepy here, if anyone wants a request ask!
I don't do-red, I do-green
~Team pics (one of every member of your team and you)
~Pokemon recolouring
~profile pic requests
~Fusion requests
~Trainer requests (a drawing of your trainer, based on your description)
~Normal requests (other things not in the red section! Like a character from a anime or real life or tv or something.

~Sprite related things, I do-do Pokemon recolourings and fusions but they are on paper or fire alpaca.
~Shipping, I MIGHT do shipping, but it depends who I'm shipping!

I might have a set date for it's completion, but it depends on what you request!

Howdy Sleepy!

I see you draw anime, so... I want to know if you could draw Tsukasa and Isla from Plastic Memories. I love that anime, so... That´s all:D!

Hi bud, could I make a couple of requests?

First, I'd love my 'Driderdile' mascot in drawing, and secondly, I'd really love me and my team; Feraligatr, Mawile, Ursaring, Luxray, Gengar and Braviary. My trainer has long, dark brown hair, with a navy blue turtleneck, black vest and maroon jeans :up:

Hi there I would like a shipping of Kaben and madeleine, also one of Alben and Candice but with a blush on there cheeks. Kaben is an eevee, madeleine is a Manaphy, Alben is a zangoose, and Candice is a pumpkaboo.

Could you maybe draw my team? It has a Espeon, Arcanine, Mightyena, dragonite, Manetric, and Samarott. My trainer has long blonde hair, pale blue eyes, and wears a pale blue shirt with dark blue jeans, and pink boots with black on the bottom, and black fingerless gloves with pink at the top. If you can't or don't feel like drawing it, that's okay.

Hey! Sleepy here, if anyone wants a request ask!
I don't do-red, I do-green
~Team pics (one of every member of your team and you)
~Pokemon recolouring
~profile pic requests
~Fusion requests
~Trainer requests (a drawing of your trainer, based on your description)
~Normal requests (other things not in the red section! Like a character from a anime or real life or tv or something.

~Sprite related things, I do-do Pokemon recolourings and fusions but they are on paper or fire alpaca.
~Shipping, I MIGHT do shipping, but it depends who I'm shipping!

I might have a set date for it's completion, but it depends on what you request!
howdy! im flowey! flowey the flower! just kidding<.> okay you can draw my team? its a shiny umbreon with a blue scarf. (its the same from the mystery dungeon games) one normal talonflame. one jolteon with black fur and that spikes on the neck gray. one empoleon. one salamence. one shiny ariados. my trainer looks like morty but have black hair and no have that scarf or that things on the arm (if is very complicated I can take somethings:'|)

howdy! im flowey! flowey the flower! just kidding<.> okay you can draw my team? its a shiny umbreon with a blue scarf. (its the same from the mystery dungeon games) one normal talonflame. one jolteon with black fur and that spikes on the neck gray. one empoleon. one salamence. one shiny ariados. my trainer looks like morty but have black hair and no have that scarf or that things on the arm (if is very complicate I can take somethings:'|)
Well I can do those butt... I'll be a while :'|

I'll go through the list doing one thing at a time, that way everyone that only requested one won't have to wait for me to finish everyone else's other things, while I still get them done!

Hi bud, could I make a couple of requests?

First, I'd love my 'Driderdile' mascot in drawing, and secondly, I'd really love me and my team; Feraligatr, Mawile, Ursaring, Luxray, Gengar and Braviary. My trainer has long, dark brown hair, with a navy blue turtleneck, black vest and maroon jeans :up:
howdy! im flowey! flowey the flower! just kidding<.> okay you can draw my team? its a shiny umbreon with a blue scarf. (its the same from the mystery dungeon games) one normal talonflame. one jolteon with black fur and that spikes on the neck gray. one empoleon. one salamence. one shiny ariados. my trainer looks like morty but have black hair and no have that scarf or that things on the arm (if is very complicated I can take somethings:'|)
If anyone told me to draw a trainer. Can you please give more description

Yo.. I've got a test coming up so requests will take a while...I'm working on Albee and candice ship next! I've finished kaben and Madeline ship!

Hey, I know that you're busy and stuff, but if you have time, could you draw my OC, Daniel and his team, please? His pokemon team consists of serperior, mightyena, lopunny, plusle, and a shiny honchkrow. Daniel is a slight, wheelchair-using boy, with auburn hair and olive skin. He wears loose jeans, and a big black jacket, and carries a white satchel in his lap.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Hello everyone! Requests have ALL been started on, but my whole life, I've looked at a picture to draw something and if i had to draw something in a position there was no image of I would try and fail... So I have decided to take a week off to try to draw freely! My sister asked me to draw a pikachu and a blaziken hugging and I said 'Yeah! Sure!' I started and got as far as where to put the heads and I got stuck... I really hope you all understand! And P.S I've been self-taught my whole life. And I did attend a school art class but that was art not drawing and the one time we did draw was a sketch... Again I hope y'all understand! @.@

Well Requests are back on but for children in need I've been doing art request and I've got 25 to do, If I don't have your requests done bye the end of the month tell me please..

Hey. I've been thinking and I'm closing all requests. I might reopen them sometime in the future. Probably not tho... Lately I've been feeling like crap. I've had bad diarrhoea and vomiting, it's so bad I've had to stay home the whole week of school... Ive also had the thing I get annually which makes my head hurt badly after standing up for a long time. I close my eyes but although it helps it still hurts. Often after the head pains I vomit... Hope 'yall understand...