• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Request: Can someone make some trainer sprites for me?

Hey. I was wondering if someone could make some trainer sprites for me. 4 of them need to be the following characters from the Naruto series: Naruto Uzumaki (Shippuden version), Hinata Hyuga (Shippuden version), Minato Namikaze, and Kushina Uzumaki. And the other 2 are of people dressed as pokemon. One has to a woman dressed a pikachu and the other has to be a guy dressed as a raichu.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Ah, I'd love to take your requests~
Would you want a specific base for the pikachu, and the raichu? (It can be a young lady, or a Middle aged lady dressed as a pikachu)

For the pikachu and raichu, I would like for them to be in their late teens to early early 20's. But I would also like for the raichu to have brown hair and same for the pikachu.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Ah, alright. But one more question. Do you want any of the Naruto characters holding anything? I'm not good from sprinting from scratch to make a shuriken or something?
I'll have them done in a couple of days or so, so stayed tuned~!

Well if possible, I would like for Naruto to be holding a rasengan in his right hand and for Minato to be holding his signature kunai.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Woah, this took a while. A very long while~ I'm probably proudest on how Naruto's dad looks. As for Raichu, I was trying to make it "fancy". That didn't end up right. Well, I hope you like them~!
Raichu.png Pikachu.png Naruto.png Minato.png Hinata.png Kushina.png

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Ah, No Problem~!
-I'm just glad that you're still fine after how long I took to get these sprites finished-

Yeah they're fine. But I just checked the sizes of each of them, can you resize them all real quick so that they're each 80x80? I would do it but I can't since I'm on my phone and my computer need to be fixed.

It's alright. And thanks again for making these.

Hey, I actually just noticed one last thing that needs to be fixed. The sprites have white backgrounds instead of blank ones. Can you make the backgrounds blank real quick?

Last edited by a moderator:

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Transparency? I can do that as well, but not right now, due to me being on mobile. I'll fix it in a couple of hours though~!
Edit-Sorry about that, I've been on mobile for a while, but they'll be transparent in due time!

Last edited:
Thanks. I really appreciate it.

Hey. Not trying to sound impatient, but when are you going to fix the sprites so they have transparent backgrounds?

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
She'll do it when she has the time for it.

You should be thankful someone actually answered your requests at all and not harass them about it.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Kushina.png Minato.png Pikachu.png Raichu.png Naruto.png Hinata.png
Ah, sorry it took so long~! I was a bit busy, so I didn't have much time for spriting. I've made them transparent, and as earlier said 80X80. I hope you like them~!