• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Request: Anyone can re-do/colour my RileyxLance sprite?

I've made one myself:
rilenciez.png

But I'm still stuck about the colouring things, it'll be great if someone can help me with the colouring with transparent background, thanks!

It would be alot easier if it wasn't pixilated but i will see what i can do all i need is for you to tell me what colors you want.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Frost is right. How did it get so pixilated in the first place? It's not a jpeg, so unless you saved it as one first before you saved it as a png file, I don't see how we're going to help you.

Also, there's a tutorial, like, up there, pinned, that says how to make things transparent. You'll need a program like photoshop or gimp.

And the sprite, overally, is a bit... I dunno, shady. Can't really tell where one part starts and another part ends, I guess.

Now understand this much, recoloring it isn't an imposible task, I used to sit in my room for weeks on end recoloring sprites that were pixilated like this. Like I said all you need to do is state the colors that you need and I'll see what I can do. In the meantime I will try to unpixilate it for you. And if I can't unpixilate it for you I will just make an exact replica for you.

Here he is. I had to remake him but he is un pixilated, so all I need now is the colors that you want changed.

os.jpg