• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Reminder re: Pokecharms Secret Santa

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Delibirdart.png
Hey guys. Just wanted to post a quick reminder for anyone still interested in taking part in the Secret Santa. If you're not sure what I'm referring to, read the previous news update.

First off, thanks muchly to all of you who've already given me their presents. The numbers are looking very nice, especially with the prospect of more to come. As for anyone else who's yet to contact or trade with me, we're now exactly one week away from the deadline (December 27th).

If you're a member who frequents the Charms chat, drop me a message/query me when your gift is ready and we'll go from there. For everyone else, please send me a PM when you're ready to trade and we'll try to set-up a time. My Diamond friend ID again is (4940 8415 3194).

I apologize in advance, but I'm not going to be available to trade on Christmas Eve or Christmas day. Getting your present to me before that would be ideal, but I should be around for most of the 26th to trade with any last minute participants. Just try not to leave it any later or you may not get to take part.

:o oh man!! i forgot it was already almost here!!!
Linkachu, go onto xat.com/cppenguinscp on the 26th so its easier to get prepared! I have two pokemon to give.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Jirachicody, we have a perfectly good chatroom ourselves - it would be far easier for everyone if you just came to the Pokécharms chat. If you cannot contact Linkachu in our chat before the deadline, contact me, and I'll see if I can serve as deliveryperson between you and her.

Last edited:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Alrighty guys. Today's the 27th, therefore - unless you've made prior arrangements with me - this is your last chance to get your Secret Santa gift(s) to me.

If at some point today you've completed your gift and PMed me a trade time that I can't match, I'll still place your name on the master list if you're definitely going to be available tomorrow/the 29th. I just need to know that you're 100% interested in taking part so that I can add your name into my hat when randomly picking the names of which present(s) will go to who.

If you do PM me, please include a range of times you'll be online today with your timezone. I live in the Atlantic timezone, with is -4 hours GMT and +1 hour EST.

That's all. Thanks again to everyone who's taken interest in this ^^