• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Release of Pokémon GO Plus Delayed Until September

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
pokemon-go-plus.png

Anyone psyched to get their hands on Pokémon GO Plus, the rather pricey companion device for Pokémon GO? Then you'll likely be sad to hear that its release window has been pushed back from July until September 2016.

Note that we've only been given another release window, so an exact launch date for Pokémon GO Plus has yet to be revealed. We'll let you know once we know more - or if it sees further delays!

I wish I had a phone so I can play Pokemon go but again people can die from it so I am a little glad that I don't have a phone yet. But I am still a poke-trainer. :3

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 37
To be honest, this thing isn't nearly worth all that it is. I looked at it's official page, and found that it's features are excruciatingly lacking. It can do two things; trigger PokeStops, where you have to open your app to collect the items anyway, and alert you when a Pokemon is nearby, which, for all you know, could be a Ratatta that you could be wasting all of your Pokeballs on. $35 for that? No thank you.