1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regional Forms Requests!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Cryronn the Mudkip, Jul 27, 2017.

1. If you want, you can ask me to make your own regional form! Like an Ice Slugma or an Electric Torkoal. Anything! I'll also make a plausible move set and abilities for that form, at least if you'd like.
    Now ring in the requests! Woo!

2. Can you make a Ghost Scyther?

3. Sure @Akio and Cubone . Do you want a moveset, description, and Ability with it?

4. @Akio and Cubone request done. I tagged you in the work so it shouldn't be a problem getting to it.

5. Yes, Ghost Scyther
    Learnset: LV 1 Spite, LV 1 Quick attack, LV 5 False swipe, LV 14 Fury Cutter, LV 19 Hypnosis, LV 28 Nightmare, LV 32 Shadow Claw, LV 40 Aeroblast, LV 46 Destiny Bond, LV 52 Fell stinger, LV 56 Dark Pulse, LV 64 Draco Meteor, LV 67 Shadow Ball.
    Tm Compatiblity: 02 Dragon Claw, 09 Venoshock, 12 Taunt, 15 Hyper Beam, 17 Protect, 19 Roost, 28 Leech Life, 29 Psychic, 30 Shadow Ball, 35 Flamethrower, 39 Rock Tomb, 47 Low Sweep, 51 Steel Wing, 65 Shadow Claw, 81 X-Scissor, Pokédex entry (Description): These Scyther like to work in twos to scare off opponents, their blades can cut a Mimikyu's cloth.
    Ability: Oblivious
    Hidden Ability: Moxie
    Can you edit it to match that please?

#5 Akio and Cubone, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  6. Also @Akio and Cubone you'll, have to change Aeroblast cause it's Lugia's signature move.

7. Oh just change it to Aerial Ace

8. CongenitalSarcasm

CongenitalSarcasm Previously Dark Eevee

Can you make a fairy type Dragonair?

9. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

Water Growlithe/ Arcanine that's all I want

10. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

Cryronn do need more info on a water type Growlitle/Arcanine cause I have ideas for abilities move pools and stats.

11. Ok I have a tough one for you
    Can you do a Water, Psychic Hydreigon

12. Here is one that's interesting. Do a fire type blastoise, @Cryronn.

13. Okay, @poimagic . Requests closed so I can get all them done.

14. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

Thanks Cryronn

15. CongenitalSarcasm

CongenitalSarcasm Previously Dark Eevee