• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Region Zenova

Status
Not open for further replies.
This RP is about a bunch of friends stuck in a city above air trying to earn all their badges to battle the Elite Four. This is very much based on all the episodes and seasons of Pokemon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucas wakes up to see his normal bedroom and his clock on his wall. "Great, another boring day." He gets dressed in his usual, a white and black FRIENDS t-shirt, and a pair of solid grey shorts. Regular sneakers, blue colored, and a black and blue cap saying "Pokemon". He walks downstairs to eat breakfast when his friends burst into his house screaming, "LUCAS WE'RE LATE TO GET OUR FIRST POKEMON!!". Lucas hurries into his room to get his backpack, and rushes out the door, joined by his other friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before any of his other friends could get out of Lucas’s house, Leon was already halfway to the professor’s, fueled by his excitement to get his first Pokémon. His Meowstic keychain dangled on his light-green bookbag as he ran. Despite his friends telling him to slow down, he would not stop running. Once everyone got there, Lucas ate the cereal bar that was already in his bookbag when he left, and everybody entered the professor’s lab for their first Pokémon.

Soon after he had hurried to the lab, Lucas saw scientists in every direction. Scared by them, he ran to the professor. He wondered who would be the starters. (Minutes after the Prof. announced his usual, everyone picks their first pokemon.) *(Yes there are more than three!)*. "There are just so many...who shall I pick?" He sees a Meowstic which caught his eye. But he settled for a Ralts. Which he had named Vance.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Daniel had walked to the lab, his hands in his black hoodie. He was going to get a starter, and he had a smile on his face. Another person had walked inside the lab, and he followed suit. He had seen them get a Ralts, and he decided on a Fletchling. He sent out the Pokemon, and the small bird flew around Daniel. He then looked over to Lucas. "Hey, I know this is all kinda sudden, but do you want to have a battle?" Daniel asked, holding the Fletchling's Pokeball.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Well, we both are first starting our adventure, so it should be a fair battle." Daniel replied to Lucas. He walked outside and hoped Lucas had followed him. He turned around and sent out Fletchling. "Alright Fletchling, let's do our best!" Fletchling came out and was ready for battle.

Lucas ran outside, releasing Vance. "Vance, we got this alright buddy?". He made sure everyone was set for battle, knowing exactly what move to use.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Daniel had to think of a name for his Pokemon. "Alright... Amber, use Peck!" Daniel instructed. Amber looked back at her trainer, confused at the random name he chose. She then realize that was her before she flew up a few meters, and started to sharply come down, barreling downwards to the Ralts.

Lucas had yelled out at Vance to move..too late, the opposing pokemon had already hit it. Vance got up brushed off the dust quickly and was ready to fight. "Vance, use Hypnosis!".

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Amber, try to dodge it and used Tackle!" Daniel said. Amber was nearly about to land the Tackle, swooping in, and stopped dead in her treaks right in front of Vance, fallen asleep. "Try to wake up!" The Fletchling tiredly tried to get up quite slowly, leaving Amber quite vulnerable.

The next move was Vance. "Alright, Vance use Disarming Voice!" As Vance was nearing in on its attack, it saw another Ralts and was quickly fallen in love with it. Instead of hitting Amber, Vance missed and hit a tree, knocking it out. "..." Lucas stared at Vance with confusion and pain.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"...Huh. Would that count or...?" Daniel asked Lucas. He returned the tired Amber and walked over to him. "My name's Daniel, nice to meet you! What's your name?" He asked. Amber then came back out of her Pokeball, rejuvenated.

Lucas replied with, "The names Lucas, and I would assume it counted?" Feeling embarrassed, Lucas returned Vance into the Pokeball, and asked, "Where to now?".

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Not entirely sure, now that I think about it...." Daniel replied. He always did want to go on an adventure, but he'd never really seen the area that much, or where to go. Amber flew around her trainer before landing on his brown, messy hair, making a make-shift nest out of it, and started to rest.

Lucas was stumped after that, he thought about where to go but nothing came to mind. He'd lived in this small town his entire life but was now realizing there weren't any places to go. "Maybe we can go into town?". In that sentence, Vance flew out of his Pokeball wondering where the town was. He came to realize that Lucas wanted to go there. He returned into his Pokeball and stayed there. "I am quite hungry so maybe we could find some food in town."

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Sure, why not?" He replied to Daniel. Daniel started to head into town, Amber marveling at the sight from her trainer's hair. "So, where's all this food you're looking for at?" He asked Lucas. Amber could be seen pecking at many things and returning to Daniel various times.

"In all honesty, I have no clue. I've only been into town when my mom was shopping, but that's about it." Lucas said it hoping there could be a map anywhere. Vance suddenly flew out of the Pokeball as if something happened inside. They walked along the path into the city for 10 minutes more.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Zane wondered through town, he had no idea where he was going but knew he was pumped to start his journey. He had already chosen his starter Pokémon Growlithe who he named Sam. He traversed through the town looking for a pokémart which sells a map. He found one and walked inside seeing two more trainers. He walked up to the counter looking for a map.
"Hey there, do you have a map I could buy?" Zane asked.
"Sorry kid, those other trainers just bought the last one." He replied
Zane quickly caught up will the trainers and tapped on the first trainers shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.