• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Region of Contests & Coordinators: Discussion

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
[https://pokecharms.com/threads/region-of-contests-coordinators.19587/]

Welcome to the Solsan Region; a region consisting of no gym, battle frontier, battle tournaments, or Pokemon League. But, what this region does hold are competitions between trainer and Pokemon that shows off their elegance and finesse. These competitions are known as Pokemon Contests and those who participate within these shows are known as Pokemon Coordinators. A coordinator's goal is to aim for the top, to a title that is known as Top Coordinator. In order to do so, one must partake in an annual competition, known as the Grand Festival, where only participants with 5 ribbons are eligible to engage in.

But our story doesn't hold onto the story of collecting ribbons to join the Grand Festival as that is much too tedious and uneventful for a solid roleplay. Our story takes place within the schools of Solsan. However, these aren't any ordinary schools, these schools are the top coordinating schools of the region, having produced quality and ongoing results of their alumni and graduates becoming top coordinator. In order to make it to Top Coordinator in Solsan, one must be enrolled within the schools. If you aren't able to make it into this district, you simply just have to give up on your dreams on becoming Top Coordinator. It's a must have to join SCUSD, or the Solsan Coodination Unified School District.

It's an honor to be enrolled in one of these four schools of SCUSD, as it is a big step forward to becoming a top coordinator. These fours academy's are located each in their area of Solsan. Located on the East Coast of Solsan is Everworth Academy, Solsan's Facility of Coordination, home to the Gardevoirs and holding the 3rd best of their district. On the Western area is Emerald Grove, Coordination Academy of Solsan, their mascot as Serperior and having the title of 2nd best. Currently holding the 1st place title for many years, living upon the Northern Mountains, and SCUSD biased school is Spectre Arts, Solsan School of Coordination, domain of the Zoroarks.

However my friend, our story is not focused on those schools, but the last school. The lowest of the four ranking schools is Midway Academy of Solsan Coordination. Located in the Southern Bay and school mascot as Ninetails. These top four schools make up Solsan's best coordination schools. Although the public honors everyone who has made it to one of these four school, the reality wsa quite different. A social hierarchy between the schools with Spectre on top and Midway at the bottom. Students who have made it into Midway is hit with the harsh reality that their school doesn't get the same treatment as the other three schools. They are ridiculed and attacked by the other three schools. That is the story we will be taking on.

Your OC has made it into Midway Academy of Solsan Coordination. Unfortunately they have been hit with the harsh reality of the district. The district is only popular from the other three academy's. The district doesn't care for Midway. It's up to you to make it your way to the top and overcome the other schools to fulfill your dream of Top Coordinator.

Rules:
- Abide to all Charm and General Rules of the site
- Romance is fine, but don't make it the focus
- Max up to six Pokemon of any stage (I'd recommend lower stages for development throughout the story, but your choice)
- No mythicals nor legendaries
- Fakemon are allowed
- Keep swearing to a minimal
- Constantly keep up with the roleplay please, you don't know how many roleplays shut down because no one was keeping up
- Needs decent posting as in a couple of paragraphs. This is a contest roleplay after all, you're going have to be descriptive a bit
- I'm thread-owner, but thread admins are @Platinum_ and @Sarah316, please treat them well along with me. They have authority as well in this thread
-Congrats, if you read all the way, put one of your Pokemon's National Dex # in the other section

Name:
Appearance:
Pokemon:
Other:

1. PKMN Nurturing (Learn how to care for Pokemon)
  2. Calculus B/C (Advanced Math Class)
  3. PKMN Battle Basics (Learn how to battle)
  4. Break
  5. English Literature and History (Advanced English Class + PKMN History)
  6. PKMN Appeal 101 (Learn how to show off your Pokemon's flair and finesse)
  7. Lunch
  8. Home Economics (General "learn how to live for yourself" class)
  9. PKMN Coordination (Learn how to effectively combine PKMN Appeal and Battle)

Name: Crimson Asters

Personality: Crimson is headstrong, if not, confident in his abilities as a coordinator. He likes to feel proud in his abilities that he worked on. But if in anyway Crimson is slandered and attacked, his confidence quickly deteriorates. He likes to keep a positive mindset overall, always finding the good in everyone hopefully. He has a tendency to retort back, also known as roasting, in a jokingly manner to his close friends and family. To summarize, he is more submissive and shy to strangers and new people, but that shell goes away once he gets to know these people and his persona changes to a snarky optimism.

Appearance: He is literally my profile picture, credits to trainerlouie on Instagram for making my OC. He has many assortments of attire though, all at least composing at least a red shade.

Fakemon has been granted permission to be by both owner and StellarWind
Spectreon(F), Venobra(M), Hyribis(F), Thamilia(F), Pyramadon(M), Voldrakon(M), Luxray(M), Volcarona(M), Froslass(F), Sharpedo(M)

Other: Originally born in Sunnyshore City of Sinnoh, Crimson had always loved Pokemon Contest and Coordination. Although born in Sinnoh originally, he travels didn't start there. Rather, his travels started in a region full of sand and pyramids: the Carios Region. He made it decently far, having made it towards semi-finals. Not bad for his first time. Going back to Sinnoh to continue his journeys, his Grand Festival wasn't as good as the first. He got dropped out right before quarter finals. Not his best run. Thus, he went to Solsan to learn and go to school there to boost his abilties as a coordinator. He wasn't able to make it to the other three schools, but his coordination had gain great approval from Midway, hence his acceptance to the school.

Last edited:
Name: Platinum Summers #350
(using my main coordinator oc just because im attached + made him for roleplays that aim to last longer)

Personality: Platinum is a positive spirit, willing to go with the flow of whatever life throws at him with a persistent attitude - usually looking for good omens to guide his paths. His energetic and large personality compensates for how frail he may actually be for a young adult. He tries not to take most things too seriously, however inside he tends to fight an on-going struggle with confidence and the feeling of being a burden to others - things that his pride refuses to allow him to voice. He believes that someone should always have a good, solid shoulder to cry on/person to confide in, and he wants to be that person for someone.

Appearance: Amber blonde shaggy hair, and shiny amber eyes to match. Standing at 5'8, Platinum weighs in at 124 lbs. and is usually seen wearing a lot of beige, red, and white colors. On a casual day he would wear either a beige crewneck sweater, or a light button-up with rolled sleeves. In his world, oddly short shorts and skinny jeans go with everything.

[Main Team]
Delcatty
Cyndaquil
Emolga
Gallade
Togekiss
Mamoswine

[In Possible Rotation]
Leafeon
Dragonite

Other: // Platinum was originally born in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh, where he caught his love for Contests and performing Pokemon in general. As his career as a trainer began at 14, he soon gathered his team and began dominating in the Region's Contests - and even qualified for the Grand Festival for two years. But despite his efforts, he never seemed to advance too far into the Festival. However, his skill had become noteable enough for his acceptance into Midway Academy, where he plans to hone his skills and become an elite among the Elites.

Last edited:

todoroki

Previously gamora
ooh, this should be good practice w my new oc for the upcoming grand festival rp

Name:
Osmio "Ozzy" García
Personality: Ozzy is not a friendly guy. He doesn't go out of his way to befriend people typically, and tends to avoid long conversations. He prefers to relax with his Pokémon. He has an affinity for Dark and Fighting types, but is generally fond of tougher looking Pokémon. On the inside though, he's a big softie and all of his Pokémon are too. He likes battling, but has always demonstrated strong capabilities in battle, displaying the beauty of big, tough Pokémon. He puts on a façade that he doesn't like Contests and is in it for the money and glory, but in reality, he quite enjoys them.
Appearance: Oz has a muscular build, from personally fighting with his Pokémon to train them. His smoky black hair is frosted with gray at the tips. He gels it upwards, with it shaved on the side. His caramel skin is dotted with freckles, and his nose has a small black septum ring through it. He stands at 6'3", and weighs in at 180lbs. He dresses as edgy as you would think, wearing mostly black shirts, leather jackets and torn black jeans. However, if he gets far enough into a contest, he will dress himself up for it, and he tends to clean up nicely.
Pangoro (Picar)
Electabuzz (Chispa)
Cranidos (Espigo)
Skarmory (Bonito)
Snubbull (Cariño)
Duskull (Ciego)
Mightyena (Sabuesa)
Other: He secretly gives his Pokémon nicknames, #675 included, but in contests calls them by their species name. He grew up with 3 siblings in Canalave City, and participated in some contests across Sinnoh, participating in the Grand Festival as well once, but later travelled to Solsan to join an SCUSD School. He was waitlisted by Emerald Grove and rejected by Everworth and Spectre Arts- however, he was immediately accepted into Midway, and due to never hearing back on the waitlist from Emerald Grove, grew fond of the school and enrolled in it.

Last edited:

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
I'll have a think about it, but I think it'd be more interested if it weren't for this:
But our story doesn't hold onto the story of collecting ribbons to join the Grand Festival as that is much too tedious and uneventful for a solid roleplay. Our story takes place within the schools of Solsan.
I think you won't find the contests as uneventful as you might think, especially if this is the region you're saying it is where there are no gyms and the only think to do is to enter these contests. For now, I will not join, but I was just pointing out what is stopping me.

todoroki

Previously gamora
i kinda disagree. contests are fun, but exclusively going throughout a region getting ribbons without anything else would be tedious and pretty repetitive. the school environment helps add a factor of transition between contests

i kinda disagree. contests are fun, but exclusively going throughout a region getting ribbons without anything else would be tedious and pretty repetitive. the school environment helps add a factor of transition between contests
From the first post, it sounds as if it is purely going to be in a school and nowhere else. I think that kind of rp has been done a bit too much. If there's a journey, though, it would be more exciting, i'm thinking how they have them in the anime where it's not all the time.

todoroki

Previously gamora
eh, to each his own. i think journeys get tired and oversaturated and it's nice to see something other than them occasionally

eh, to each his own. i think journeys get tired and oversaturated and it's nice to see something other than them occasionally
I was just responding to your idea that getting ribbons over and over again is tedious. I was suggesting a spot in between them. And from the sounds of it, there's going to be no contests whatsoever in this rp.

So what?

Name: Markus
Personality: Markus is charming, gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, and outgoing.
Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, peach skin, a black overall vest, a fancy white long-sleeve shirt, a green tie, black jeans, and a fancy black heel slip.
- Feraligatr (Muse) #160
- Ursaring (Whiskey)
- Serperior (Kayne)
- Poochyena (Tumbler)
- Umbreon (Starlight)
- Seviper (Eden)
Other: Markus' favorite food is Poképuffs.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
@Ratbag the Coward
It’s not going to be an actual journeying roleplay because like @gamora had pointed out, it would become tedious and repetitive. Imagine about 4 people already within the roleplay, each of them having to win 5 ribbons each. That’s a session where the OCs would have to go through contests approximately 20-30 as including the factor that they don’t win each one too.

For the school theme of the roleplay, there’s going to be much more than just a regular slice of life highschool roleplay. The admins and I were planning to have contests within the school of Midway, district wide contests between the four schools, field trips to different regions for outside contest experience, guest speakers in the school such as Wallace, Cynthia, Fantina, and etc. There a lot of things planned out to keep the story flowing from a slice of life roleplay if that’s what you are worried about.

But if that doesn’t change you mind or your stance within the roleplay, I respect that. You aren’t entitled to join the roleplay after all. Everyone has their own tastes, and maybe this roleplay isn’t yours.

@Ratbag the Coward
It’s not going to be an actual journeying roleplay because like @gamora had pointed out, it would become tedious and repetitive. Imagine about 4 people already within the roleplay, each of them having to win 5 ribbons each. That’s a session where the OCs would have to go through contests approximately 20-30 as including the factor that they don’t win each one too.

For the school theme of the roleplay, there’s going to be much more than just a regular slice of life highschool roleplay. The admins and I were planning to have contests within the school of Midway, district wide contests between the four schools, field trips to different regions for outside contest experience, guest speakers in the school such as Wallace, Cynthia, Fantina, and etc. There a lot of things planned out to keep the story flowing from a slice of life roleplay if that’s what you are worried about.

But if that doesn’t change you mind or your stance within the roleplay, I respect that. You aren’t entitled to join the roleplay after all. Everyone has their own tastes, and maybe this roleplay isn’t yours.
I mean...if I were doing it, it wouldn't be tedious as you could just do time skips to the grand festival and you're really putting the journey rps in the trash? It's probably more tedious having to think up what to do with the school if you're doing an entire school year of schedules I presume? I mean, to me, that doesn't make sense. What exactly do you plan to do have?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I mean...if I were doing it, it wouldn't be tedious as you could just do time skips to the grand festival and you're really putting the journey rps in the trash? It's probably more tedious having to think up what to do with the school if you're doing an entire school year of schedules I presume? I mean, to me, that doesn't make sense. What exactly do you plan to do have?
Oh no, it’s not that tedious as you think. I’m specifically an organizer and planner for many reasons. If you read Ender Eye and/or look within my signature, I exclusively organize everything to help the story flowing. The plannings come with help from my fellow roleplayers. It’s fun to think of what can happen ahead of time for you to devolelop on what you want to happen within the story. You may find it weird lol but it gives me the thrill to organize and plan.

As for the plans, I mention above what type of scenarios would be happening through our the story. We most definitely will not be doing a day by day highschool roleplay if that’s what you are asking? We’re definitely will be having time skips and jumps here and there. But our story is gonna flow through the arc-filler-arc-filler order.

I don’t hate journey roleplays, but I’m not fond of them either. It’s the same thing over and over. Gym, catch Pokemon, train, meet random trainer, stop bad guy. There’s nothing new and outstanding about it. Sure, it may be hypocritical of me for saying that as I’m practically doing a highschool roleplay. But I feel as though there’s more creativity involved keep the roleplay functioning

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
ooh, this should be good practice w my new oc for the upcoming grand festival rp

Name:
Osmio "Ozzy" García
Personality: Ozzy is not a friendly guy. He doesn't go out of his way to befriend people typically, and tends to avoid long conversations. He prefers to relax with his Pokémon. He has an affinity for Dark and Fighting types, but is generally fond of tougher looking Pokémon. On the inside though, he's a big softie and all of his Pokémon are too. He likes battling, but has always demonstrated strong capabilities in battle, displaying the beauty of big, tough Pokémon. He puts on a façade that he doesn't like Contests and is in it for the money and glory, but in reality, he quite enjoys them.
Appearance: Oz has a muscular build, from personally fighting with his Pokémon to train them. His smoky black hair is frosted with gray at the tips. He gels it upwards, with it shaved on the side. His caramel skin is dotted with freckles, and his nose has a small black septum ring through it. He stands at 6'3", and weighs in at 180lbs. He dresses as edgy as you would think, wearing mostly black shirts, leather jackets and torn black jeans. However, if he gets far enough into a contest, he will dress himself up for it, and he tends to clean up nicely.
Pangoro (Picar)
Electabuzz (Chispa)
Cranidos (Espigo)
Skarmory (Bonito)
Other: He secretly gives his Pokémon nicknames, #675 included, but in contests calls them by their species name. He grew up with 3 siblings in Canalave City, and participated in some contests across Sinnoh, participating in the Grand Festival as well once, but later travelled to Solsan to join an SCUSD School. He was waitlisted by Emerald Grove and rejected by Everworth and Spectre Arts- however, he was immediately accepted into Midway, and due to never hearing back on the waitlist from Emerald Grove, grew fond of the school and enrolled in it.
Accept! Welcome to Midway Academy!

So what?

Personality: Markus is charming, gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, and outgoing.
Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, peach skin, a black overall vest, a fancy white long-sleeve shirt, a green tie, black jeans, and a fancy black heel slip.
- Feraligatr (Muse)
- Ursaring (Whiskey)
- Serperior (Kayne)
- Poochyena (Tumbler)
- Umbreon (Starlight)
- Seviper (Eden)
Please read the rules to ensure that you have well read all the rules and abide to them. Your application for now is on hold.

Name: Nora Wood

Personality: Nora is a out going girl who can be quite loud and over-reactive from time to time. Some may even say that she's childish and likes to dance and often combining her knowledge of different dances to the Coordinator contests. She carries a small radio in her backpack which has a small USB attached with a variety of different types songs in it, from classic ballet to the most hardcore heavy metal. She isn't really good at handling with big failures (More on that later)

Appearance: Nora stands at 5'4" and has an average build, pitch black hair, that's worn in a loose braid, that reaches midway to her back and has brown eyes. She often wears a black hoodie with a colorfully striped t-shirt and grey joggers. She also has glasses and has a grey green backpack fully decorated with different pins. When it comes to what to wear at the Contests, she often dresses to the theme of her performance. Otherwise she doesn't really care about what she looks like.

Pokemon: Duosion, Fletchinder, Whimsicott, Mienfoo and Swanna

Other: Nora comes from Castelia City in Unova. She loved watching Coordinator Contests on TV, which somewhat inspired her to become one herself. She started her career in the age of 13 and caught her team and started to take participation in the Contests there, where she did quite well, getting up to 5 ribbons, meaning that she was able to compete at the grand festival. One of the rounds where Nora had to use two of her Pokemon. She had a new choreography, which she had been working on for a while. Midway through the performance one of her Pokemon got baldly injured, which resulted her not being able to continue in the Grand Festival. She then wanted to go to SCUSD on new strategies, choreographies and get better at both what she is good at and what she isn't good at and got accepted to Midway Academy. Her favorite number is #547.

Last edited:
Name: Tira Katera
Personality: Tira is a kind, sweet girl with a competitive side. Her competitive side sometimes makes it hard for her to make friends. Sometimes she might just forget about friendships and look at others like enemies during a competition. Winning is almost everything to her and she isn't afraid to pull some strings to get her to win.
Appearance: Tira has dark green eyes and (dyed) crimson hair. She wears a silver shirt under a black vest and black pants. Tira stands 5'6" and looks quite petite in size. Her backpack though is a plain black bag.
Pokemon:
Weavile- Frost
Zorua- Shade
Xatu- Vision
Jangmo-o (no nick yet)
Other: Off topic, but wtf is #704?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
So what?

- Feraligatr (Muse) #160
- Ursaring (Whiskey)
- Serperior (Kayne)
- Poochyena (Tumbler)
- Umbreon (Starlight)
- Seviper (Eden)
Name: Nora Wood

Personality: Nora is a out going girl who can be quite loud and over-reactive from time to time. Some may even say that she's childish and likes to dance and often combining her knowledge of different dances to the Coordinator contests. She carries a small radio in her backpack which has a small USB attached with a variety of different types songs in it, from classic ballet to the most hardcore heavy metal. She isn't really good at handling with big failures (More on that later)

Appearance: Nora stands at 5'4" and has an average build, pitch black hair, that's worn in a loose braid, that reaches midway to her back and has brown eyes. She often wears a black hoodie with a colorfully striped t-shirt and grey joggers. She also has glasses and has a grey green backpack fully decorated with different pins. When it comes to what to wear at the Contests, she often dresses to the theme of her performance. Otherwise she doesn't really care about what she looks like.

Pokemon: Duosion, Fletchinder, Whimsicott, Mienfoo and Swanna

Other: Nora comes from Castelia City in Unova. She loved watching Coordinator Contests on TV, which somewhat inspired her to become one herself. She started her career in the age of 13 and caught her team and started to take participation in the Contests there, where she did quite well, getting up to 5 ribbons, meaning that she was able to compete at the grand festival. One of the rounds where Nora had to use two of her Pokemon. She had a new choreography, which she had been working on for a while. Midway through the performance one of her Pokemon got baldly injured, which resulted her not being able to continue in the Grand Festival. She then wanted to go to SCUSD on new strategies, choreographies and get better at both what she is good at and what she isn't good at and got accepted to Midway Academy. Her favorite number is #547.
Name: Tira Katera
Personality: Tira is a kind, sweet girl with a competitive side. Her competitive side sometimes makes it hard for her to make friends. Sometimes she might just forget about friendships and look at others like enemies during a competition. Winning is almost everything to her and she isn't afraid to pull some strings to get her to win.
Appearance: Tira has dark green eyes and (dyed) crimson hair. She wears a silver shirt under a black vest and black pants. Tira stands 5'6" and looks quite petite in size. Her backpack though is a plain black bag.
Pokemon:
Weavile- Frost
Zorua- Shade
Xatu- Vision
Jangmo-o (no nick yet)
Other: Off topic, but wtf is #704?
Accepted! Welcome to Midway!

Thread should be up around today or tomorrow

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I edited the rules for Pokemon
I'm going to allow more than six Pokemon, but it has to be in rotation. It'll give more open ideas to contest combinations, not sticking with the same six Pokemon the whole time.
If you have Pokemon in rotation you would like to use, please just mention and edit them into your bio. Put in rotation as well, so I know you're going to be switching Pokemon throughout the roleplay

Name: Morgan May
Personality: Really laid back and carefree and somewhat lazy, doesn't easily get provoked, loyal to those she trusts. She doesn't like to engage in Pokemon battles. Usually likes to laze around with her Pokemon. Her personality changes slightly when in contest as she gets a lot more excitable and serious.
Appearance: Has medium black hair that goes to below her ears and with the bang swept from the middle to both side of her forehead. Has a rather flat chest and is easily(and very often) mistaken for a boy. Stands around 5'6. Wears a red short sleeved t-shirt with a black stripe running down the sides, black pants and black shoes.
Pokemon:
Blaziken- Magician
Aegislash- Anubis
Squirtle- Geb
Loudred- Echoes
Other: #007

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name:
Personality: Really laid back and carefree and somewhat lazy, doesn't easily get provoked, loyal to those she trusts. She doesn't like to engage in Pokemon battles. Usually likes to laze around with her Pokemon. Her personality changes slightly when in contest as she gets a lot more excitable and serious.
Appearance: Has medium black hair that goes to below her ears and with the bang swept from the middle to both side of her forehead. Has a rather flat chest and is easily(and very often) mistaken for a boy. Stands around 5'6. Wears a red short sleeved t-shirt with a black stripe running down the sides, black pants and black shoes.
Pokemon:
Blaziken- Magician
Aegislash- Anubis
Squirtle- Geb
Loudred- Echoes
Other: #007
Your OC needs a name but Accpeted! Welcome to Midway!

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Name: Veronica "Vicky" Roberts
Personality: Vicky is an excitable go getter, who sometimes gets in over her head and acts before she thinks. Outgoing and positive, but also a bit stubborn and at times a bit impulsive.
Appearance: Is a fair skinned girl with green eyes and short brown hair. Wears a light brown, sleeveless top with an Eevee face logo on it. Wears a pair of jean shorts along with some dark green & white tennis shoes. Wears a golden locket around her neck.
Pokemon:
-Gardevoir (Harmony)
-Sliggoo (Lady Goo)
-Grovyle (Wheaton)
-Milotic (Sapphire)
-Ninetales (Summer)
-Pachirisu (Sparky)
Other: Vicky was born in Petalburg City, Hoenn and is a giant fan-girl over Wallace. Finding his style, grace and battle skill all admirable and considers him an idol. Grovyle is nicknamed Wheaton due to a piece of straw he keeps in its mouth and a general love for bread. #253

Might make edits to this bio, feel it is too basic. But I hope it's good enough for now.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Honestly, I can start the orientation whenever
I was planning to do a mini orientation and skip all that and start classes immediately after everyone posts at least once

But I’m at summer school right now, so I’m not able to make a decent post yet

EDIT: I'm actually going to wait for @Platinum_ and @AnimeTail to post, because it'll seem rude to start without them, even if it's just an orientation lol

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
In a few hours, if those two don’t post, I’ll initiate the orientation and they can just come late to the academy and what not, or adapt to that scene somehow

hey Sarah, I'm thinking of rooming Morgan and Vicky together as her outgoing personality can be interesting to see with Morgan's lazy personality, plus I just wand to see how a girl reacts to rooming with someone they think is a boy

oh my god i missed sO MUCH afdskjhgtbrsigerfsdwae

sorry guys, i'll post a giant ass catch up soon.

speaking of rooming, just to get my characters situation sorted early, @Crims0n want crimson and platinum to dorm together?

todoroki

Previously gamora
no one else has one, but would it be ok to get a second character? i understand if not tho jsdksd osmios just so quiet i need a reason to force interaction with him to all yalls characters

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
oh my god i missed sO MUCH afdskjhgtbrsigerfsdwae

sorry guys, i'll post a giant ass catch up soon.

speaking of rooming, just to get my characters situation sorted early, @Crims0n want crimson and platinum to dorm together?
That’s conpletely fine, I’m up to it
no one else has one, but would it be ok to get a second character? i understand if not tho jsdksd osmios just so quiet i need a reason to force interaction with him to all yalls characters
You can create as many characters as you want as long as you can maintain them all

todoroki

Previously gamora
alright this character will be kinda just as a supporting character for osmio and not so much his own character but hell still interact w others some

Name: Jesper Holmsen
Personality: Jesper has a very bubbly personality. He has absolutely no chill, and doesn't quite get the concept of relaxing. All day, every day, the kid doesn't stop going. He's an extrovert, unsurprisingly, and can get a bit annoying in his ramblings. He can hold one hell of a grudge though.
Appearance: His strawberry blonde hair is neatly styled, parting towards the left side, his bangs almost reaching his eyes. Below his blue eyes are a scattering of freckles, and thin lips usually in a smile. He dresses colorfully, often wearing a baby pink sweatshirt hoodie with "UNDELLA BEACH CLUB" in red lettering. He's rather petite, at 5'4".
Luvlee (Luvdisc)
Tanglee (Tangrowth)
Winglee (Wingull)
Skooplee (Skorupi)
Tykelee (Mantine)
Minklee (Minccino)
Other: He doesn't have a lot of experience in Contests, due to the small contest scene in Undella Town, Unova, where he's from. However, since he was young he's watched them and tried to imitate them with his Pokémon. After uploading his videos on MewTube, he gained a small following that helped him in applying to the school.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
hey Sarah, I'm thinking of rooming Morgan and Vicky together as her outgoing personality can be interesting to see with Morgan's lazy personality, plus I just wand to see how a girl reacts to rooming with someone they think is a boy

Sure, we can be roomies :)