1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reflections (Indie Game Crossover RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Eeveechu151, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Can i be papyrus?
    NYHEHEHEHEHEHEHE SANS NO, DONT YOU DARE
    "guess i got to... KETCH-UP"

2. I'll need to see an RPing sample to assure you're the right quality to join the RP, especially with someone like Comic here for you to potentially play off against.

Ilikewater and Comic like this.
  3. Papyrus, walking around town just to see sans with a human talking , since papyrus ((based on my own delatrune theories)) never saw a human he said "SANS,WHAT IS THAT?!?" but before sans could awsner he stopped him and said " NO SANS, NO PUNS TODAY"

I tried my best for deltarune papyrus, but we've never seen him so its kinda hard
    Sorry >. <

4. Ah, I’m sorry, but I don’t really think you’re up to the standard I’m looking for.

Comic likes this.
  5. It okay, i understand

6. Can I request some Skullgirls characters?

7. Severed ties with Konami, crowd-funded... yeah, it counts. Who do you want?

8. My first thought was actually Ms. Fortune but I might take others

9. The Bog Hog

The Bog Hog Previously TheChildOfTheLettuceField

Decided to come back here. I'll take Lancer and Ridley to start off with, can I take Gaster, or?

10. Ridley is not allowed. Lancer can be yours, but I’m afraid I have plans for Gaster.

11. The Bog Hog

The Bog Hog Previously TheChildOfTheLettuceField

Yeah, only realized that after posting, I'll be fine with just Lancer.