• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Red's Wifi Thread: Redux!

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
So starting up a Gen V Wifi thread seeing as I now have White and have plowed my way through it in under a week. Humble beginnings of this thread as I have not yet begun EV training or Egg Move breeding (nor can I even transfer any of my Pokemon yet T-T), so at the moment I am simply looking for a few Pokemon. :3

Wants:
- Anything that can breed Dark Pulse onto Deino
- Squirtle
- Black exclusives
- Some cool Pokemon or whatever :x

Haves:
- Tepig
- Zorua (Dark Pulse egg move)
- Oshawott
- White Exclusives
- Nidoran (female) with Hustle
- Random other junk lying around :x

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Because I may not be at the tourney (for long, if at all). :x My girlfriend has a Sorority Formal that day so I have to go back to school early, but if I'm at the tourney I shall badger you for them. >=O

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Sir Red said:
Because I may not be at the tourney (for long, if at all). :x My girlfriend has a Sorority Formal that day so I have to go back to school early, but if I'm at the tourney I shall badger you for them. >=O

XD

If you have to go early, I'll make sure to get you your Pokemon first thing. But if you can't come at all... I think we can still arrange something. ;)

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Seeing as I'm home again I'm reviving this thread. Currently I'm trying to complete the Unova Dex, so anything that is a Black Exclusive (besides Bert/Ernie) would be much appreciated. :>

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I can get you something from the Goth line and, hopefully soon, one of the vultures (I'm currently at the 7th gym in my Black version). I can't give you my Black exclusive legendaries, but I'd be more than happy to exchange the data with you once I catch 'em... unless someone beats me to it. XD

I'm also currently raising a male Deino with Dark Pulse, so gimme a bit of time and I'll breed you one. :)

Honestly, with you, just drop me a query next time we're in the chat together and I can go through everything I've got or could breed. Transferring stuff from Gen IV to V isn't a problem for me either, so I could help you trade some Pokemon over if you wanted.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
[me=Sir Red]glomps Katie :O[/me]

You. Are. Awesome. :'D And yes, I will totally hit you up in chat next time I see you are in there.

Edit: I now have Dark Pulse Zorua~! :D For trading~