• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Real life RP disscussion.

Problem is that I was going to say that Jay's currently off school to do programming stuff. I'm just wondering how that would work. I don't want him skipping school.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
I answer the call Jagson! Thanks for tagging me.

Name: Edward Handson
Sex: male
Sexuality: heterosexual
Appearance: light brown hair with blue eyes. His hair is part blond. Normally wears a black shirt with two buttons, black trousers and sometimes a black hoodie

Presumably Spring Wood Maine is an American town?
His faster:

Name: Thomas Handson
Sex: male
Sexuality: heterosexual
Appearance: bald in a lot of places but maintains a good amount of brown hair.
Occupation: He's been a teacher and an engineer before-this is what he tells people, including his son. He is actually a secret agent.

D

Deleted member 227971

Name: Kaylei Elexandra Tequir
Age 19
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Longish brown hair, Blue Headphones, Orangey pink GAP jacket, gean Sorts that have been cut at the ends, Blue t shirt with a Picture of a White heart.
Personality: Shy, Loyal, Tomboy

Name: Daniel Gray
Age (Any): 22
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Hetero
Appearance: He has Black hair with blue eyes. He wears a Blue hoodie with Black gym shorts no matter the weather condition. He wears a pair of black Oakley glasses.

Can I have two characters?

Last edited:
Sweet!
Name: Melody Gray
Age (Any): 21
Sexuality: Homo
Appearance:She has Black hair with pink highlighting and Blue eyes. She wears a pale pink dress most of the time.

Seems like a good chance to ease back into this community. Why not?

Character Bio
Name: Joshua Hall
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: Josh stands at 6'1 with a lanky frame and fair skin. His hair is an unruly blond, chin-length and often unkemptly tucked beneath a grey beanie. His eyes, an olive shade of green, are gently curved, granting him with a perpetually bemused demeanour. Both of his ears are fitted with hearing aids.

Can i jump in?

Name: Marcus Greenrock
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance:
-6'0 feet tall.
-Muscular build with dark skin.
-Green colored eyes.
-Black long tied back hair.
-Short shaved beard.
-Earrings on both ears.

Character Bio
Name: Jack Anderson
Sexuality: Pan
Appearance: Ginger short hair, hazel eyes, broad shoulders, normally wears jeans and a blue hoddie with the hood back
Hobbies: Go to the gym

Just remember when it says ask to join you have to ask to join. Most people aren't that forgiving of someone just dropping in.

Character Bio
Name: Maia Allen
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Morgana stands at 6'0 feet with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She have lots of tattoos and a fitness body.
Hobbies: Muay Thai.

Last edited: