• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Real life RP disscussion.

As stated in the title this is about the real life of people in Spring Wood Maine.
A small town where everyone knows everyone.
This is simply a slice of life type of RP. nothing to big, just characters and a plot that we can create together.

Character Bio
Name
age (Any)
Sex:
Sexuality
appearance
Occupation

Here's mine
Name: Xavier Andrew "Drew" Lueric
Age ( 32)
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Hetero
Apperance: Short blond hair with green eyes. While working he usually wears a dark blue button up shirt and black slacks. Off of work he wears a green t shirt and blue jeans. He uses a cane to walk since a car accident injured his leg.

Name: Felix forest
Sex: male
Sexuality: heterosexual
appearance: Tall with red hair and freckles. He wears a green tee shirt, blue shorts and grey shoes

Eh, why not?
Name: Erik Sage
Sex: M
Appearance: Black hair, a white tee, navy jeans, grey sneakers

Character Bio
Name: Ivy Tyrath
age (Any): 26
Sex: female
Sexuality: pan
appearance: brown hair long enough to be put in a braid or bun, brown eyes, usually wears long sleeve shirts, long pants, hiking boots and a apron

Character Bio
Name: Evan Bark
age (Any): 24
appearance: wear square glasses, short brown hair, green t-shirt, short jeans and black running shoes

Last edited:
Name: Jasmine winter
age (Any): 21
Sex: female
appearance: jasmine sports long aqua blue hair and a red tee shirt she also has blue shorts

I don't quite see why I'm here... but why not? I'll join. Gives me something to do, anyways.

Character Bio
Name: Jay Swift
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Blue hair, blue eyes, moderate height, jean jacket, blue shirt, black pants and shoes. Oh, and a black headband. He carries around a black bag.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
I answer the call Jagson! Thanks for tagging me.

Name: Edward Handson
Sexuality: heterosexual
Appearance: light brown hair with blue eyes. His hair is part blond. Normally wears a black shirt with two buttons, black trousers and sometimes a black hoodie

Presumably Spring Wood Maine is an American town?

Name: Roseland Moore 'Rose'
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Pan
appearance: Crimson hair that goes up to her chest, and light blue eyes. She usually wears plaid, and black/white high top-vans. Her shirt is usually covered by a dark grey sweatshirt. She has pale skin and red cheeks.

I'm in to many Magic RP's..
Anyways, is this fine?

Name: Viper Serpia
age 27
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Homo
appearance: Red long hair, freckles, Normally wears black tank top and a black and grey skirt.

(Hey Jagson ..back early)