• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Ready Player One: A new beginning

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
((I don’t know that much about StarWars, so I don’t really know what I typed is correct and would make sense...))

Otis ran deeper and deeper into the tunnel, her only light source was the glowing crystals all around her. She stopped running for a second to catch her breath, and then noticed something. It was bright red, but soon it disappeared in the blink of an eye. “Strange...” Otis whispered, her curiosity growing bigger. She took a step forward, and then heard a voice. “Do you remember me?”

She turned around, seeing nothing but bright blue crystals along with green crystals. They sound familiar... Her StarDust dragon was circling around her, growling at the crystals. “What are you doing? There is nothing here... right?” She placed her hand on it’s head, and then she heard the voice speak again. “It’s me...” Otis couldn’t remember who’s voice that belonged to. “Who are you?” Her voice stared to quiver, and the voice spoke again. “You don’t remember me? It has been awhile... or perhaps... three years to be exact?” Now this caught her attention, and Otis looked around more quickly.

She soon saw him, standing beside a red crystal. “This does look interesting, doesn’t it?” He said, pointing to the small red crystal. But Otis didn’t answer his question, but instead asked a different one. “How are you in the Oasis? You went missing, so you shouldn’t be here!” He looked at her, smiling brightly. “Oh come on, use your imagination! Won’t you join me?” He pulled out the red crystal, and held it in front of Otis.

Otis took a step back, “You can’t be real! You are a person in real life! There is no way you can be in the Oasis!” He then stopped, looking straight at her. He had stopped smiling, and then the red crystal suddenly dropped out of his hands, shattering when it met the ground. “Good job...” He said as his whole body became blue and he faded away. Otis took in a deep breath, tearing her eyes away from the broken red crystal. “He is gone, there is no reason for him to be here. It’s just my imagination...” Her StarDust dragon was behind Otis, tugging on one of her StarDust wings. “What’s wrong?” She asked, her eyes a bit wide from what she had seen. Her StarDust dragon was signaling for her to continue, and Otis nodded. She then walked away, leaving the red crystal behind.

(@OtisRolePlays don't worry xD. Jodie was as much wrong as you were. The crystals aren't in any particular color until you've found the right one. It's about a feeling. And the red one's have to be processed in order to get it's color. You can take my post as an example of how to find the right crystal. Although i don't know much about the black crystals. They might be an exception)

Isak smiled and went further into the cave with the rest of the group. After a little bit into the cave, he split off from the group and went his own way. He knew exactly what to do because he had been here before. In the real Star Wars saga it was a feeling that would alert him to the right crystal. In the game, it was randomized as soon as you entered the cave. A few people were lucky to find yellow or purple one's but he's never heard of anyone finding a black one. Probably because that one is more rare than all the other's. Anyway, the game would still alert you when you were closing in on the crystal that was meant for you. You'd hear a beeping sound when you were close, and when you'd have it within your sight it would shine almost blindingly. Some people were lucky and found their crystals at the entrance but some other's could be killed by the rough environment in here. Isak walked slowly because he didn't want to risk the sound of his steps make more noise than the beeping sound. Eventually a faint beep began to sound in his ears. As he continued walking, the beep grew stronger. He was soon to get a new crystal and therefore another lightsaber. He rounded a corner and was met with complete darkness. But it was here that the sound was the strongest. He gasped. Did this mean that he found a black crystal? He began running towards the source of the darkness to find himself a new crystal. And so he did. He almost went blind but he found the crystal. And as he had believed, it was black. And now he couldn't stop smiling. It was the most rare kyber crystal. And kyber crystals themselves were alredy pretty rare. This one was probably the most valuable item in the whole Star Wars universe. He put the crystal in his pocket and started going out of the cave

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(Okay then, thanks!)

Otis walked slowly with her StarDust dragon, still shaken up from seeing him. She then started to pick up the pace, and the tunnel around her grew more darker as she went further in. Only her own self and her StarDust dragon were the only ones making light, as the tunnel was in complete darkness around them. “Do you think we will ever find the right crystal...?” Otis asked her StarDust dragon, who only replied with a slow nod. “I do hope you are right...” She whispered faintly as the crystals around them stopped glowing. Then a loud clicking noise rang throughout the tunnel they were in. She turned around quickly to see another person there. This time it was another player, holding a bright red lightsaber.

“Oh shit.” Otis blankly said when the player jumped across to her and swung their lightsaber down in an attempt to cut her in half. But she narrowly dodged it, as experience in the Terraria Planet taught her the importance of dodging. Otis pulled out her Influx Waver and stabbed them, but as she did so the player cut off a piece of her left StarDust wing. With her eyes wide, she pulled her sword out of the player to get a look at her wing. She shot an angry look at them and her StarDust dragon let out a small roar and bit the player’s hand. The player aimed their red lightsaber at the StarDust dragon’s head, but the dragon was able to let go in time to avoid getting killed.

As Isak was headed out, he heard the sound of a lightsaber getting drawn somewhere to his left. There was a tunnel there and it would most likely lead to a fight. So naturally he went that way. He took out his lightsaber to be prepared for the fight. He sneaked upon them and saw a person with a red lightsaber and the girl with that dragon from earlier. He ignited his lightsaber and jumped out at them.
"Hey! What's going on!" He shouted with fake anger and laughed. He was happy about another battle going on. He wanted to kill this dark sider but it would be fine if the girl killed them. He saw that the dark sider got surprised and jumped high when he suddenly emerged. Which made Isak laugh even more

Hugo kept going, determined to find his Crystal. He began to hear a beeping sound, and stopped to confirm where it came from. Suddenly, the floor cracked, then collapsed. He tumbled down, and landed in a hole. 'DAMMIT!', he shouted as he landed on his back. Then he heard the beeping sound again. He stood up and closed his eyes. It come from behind him, and it was close! He took a deep breath, strechted out his arm and focused on the Force. Suddenly he heard something break away from the wall. He then felt something in his hand. He opened his eyes and looked at the object in his hand. 'Could it be...', he whispered. It was a Crystal. He smiled. He put it in his pocket and began climbing up again. He then ran back to the rendezvous point, hoping to find his friends waiting for him.

CORRECTION:
Crystal ran past all the dull crystals, none of them called out to her, and only a blue one had shone for her so far. She was determined to find purple, it would work great with her avatar, and she through it was a great colour. A dark sider stood in front of her,
"Get out." He said, pulling out a black lightsaber, "But.. that colour is so rare!" Crystal replied, getting out her guns. The dark sider smirked and charged for her, she shot her bullets, only erupting explosions into her own face. When she tried to jab an arm to grab the dark sider, he fizzled out of existence. "What..!" She gasped, she had no idea what had happened. She still kept going, her own feet tired from running so much in VR. That is, until she stopped right in her tracks. Meowth was running down the tunnel, screaming as he jumped back into a Pokeball on Crystal. She saw a group of dark siders, they had hardly any weapons, they must've been from earlier. She shot at them, stunning all of them in their tracks. She did a few more shots, killing them a second time. A crystal made a beeping sound near her, and she quickly spun around to find it. There was quite a small crystal near the floor, trapped in between lots of others. She pulled the others away, revealing the purple glow. She quickly grabbed it and ran as fast as she could back to the meeting place they'd chosen. She held it up and shouted, "Look! Hugo, I got it!" She cheered joyfully.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis looked behind herself in surprise as Isak came to fight the dark sider as well. She smiled a bit and sliced at the player’s chest when they jumped up in surprise. Her StarDust dragon then bit their leg, anger flashing throughout the dragon. She put on her Nebula Blaze and shot huge balls of Nebula power at the Player, but a few of them missed.

Hugo clapped for Crystal. 'Well done!', he said. 'Now we still have to wait for Otis and Isak.' Suddenly he heard footsteps coming from the entrance. He ran a bit into the left tunnel, waving at Crystal to take the right. He then kneeled down in such a position that he could see it when the people reached their position. Then a few people, dressed as Stormtroopers, came in. They reached for their guns. Hugo pulled out the gun Crystal had given him, and fired at the Stormtrooper closest to him. He stunned him and then killed him with a headshot. 'Kill them!', he shouted to Crystal, as he finished off a second Stormtrooper. 'At least it gives me some coins.' , he said as the coins flew into his inventory.

Isak struck the back on the dark sider which turned out to be the finishing blow. However, as he knew that the girl had done most of the work here, he gave her 66% of the coins he got from the kill.
"Come on. Let's go back to the entrance. There we probably can meet up with the cat and the apple" Isak said. 'The cat' and 'the apple' was his new nicknames to the other two players Meowzers and MostDeliciousFruit. But he figured the girl might not know this.
"Oh right. That's Meowzers and Fruit's new nicknames. It was them that i meant. Come on, let's go" he said and ran back towards the entrance

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis noticed that when Isak killed the player, he gave her some of the coins. “Thanks, and I’ll be right behind you.” She would have took a bit of time walking back to the entrance, but then a beeping noise came from behind her. Otis turned around, she must have not heard it when she was battling the player with Isak. She took a step forward, and the beeping became louder. Otis glanced at a bright crystal, a faint yellow one to be exact. “Whoa...” She walked towards it with her StarDust dragon right behind her. Otis then pulled the crystal out of the stony rocks that kept it inside the tunnel walls, giving it one last glance before putting it in her inventory. She then looked back toward Isak and followed him to the entrance.

Crystal ducked down and followed Hugo on her right from the other end of the room. She also helped to shoot at the stormtroopers, and then they were all gone. “We should go, they’ll come back in force soon!” She called down the tunnel, “Guys, can you hurry? Stormtroopers are starting to come!” As they appeared at the entrance, she stood back up. “What did you get?”

Isak heard the cat calling for them.
"Okay we need to hurry now. What's that?" He said. He hadn't noticed the getting a crystal until now. A yellow one. Neat. He gave her a smile and then started to hurry towards the entrance. He started to run and grabbed his lightsaber to be prepared.
"Tell them they're not real stormtroopers if their aiming is good!" Isak shouted back to the two people at the entrance and laughed. That was a meme well known for star wars fans all around the world. Stormtroopers never hit anything. Except for one that hit Leia's arm. That one should've gotten a promotion. Seriously, they had a big wookie to aim at but they kept on missing.

Last edited:
@AstrapiDappletail You haven’t responded to this RP for a while, and I can’t really continue with you if you won’t respond.
Wynn decided to stop at his home planet before meeting AstrapiDT at her’s. His home planet was Minecraft like, but it was a magnificent walled city. Within the city were wondrous building after another but it was all for show. There was only one good building in the city, and that was a bar which served XP bottles as beer (LOL). It wasn’t really the bar that was great, though. In the wine cellar was a secret door which led to a long staircase, which led to a huge facility underground. The facility had Iron generators, and generators of all kinds, automated farms, tons and tons of armor, weapons, and gear, and many other things. It was his secret base.

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi went straight to her home planet and waited for Pokeboy. It was full of sky islands, all connected by long bridges. She spawned on her main one and walked into the building inside. It was like a base and a living area combined, but much more...weird. She sat on her 'couch' and sighed, putting on a movie while waiting for Pokeboy to return. He was in his home-planet, collecting things. Delphi opened up her inventory and organised it quickly, before going over to her workshop to start her newest commision; A huge cat spaceship. She sighed once more and began working on it.

Wynn decided to move on to the next, planet, Delphi’s home. When he got there, he was amazed by the sky islands, filled with commissions of all sorts. It was a lot less secret than his, and he walked right into her house saying, “Hey Delphi, I’m here! So, what should we do next in the Oasis, build stuff or kill people?”

Crystal laughed, “Hey! You!” She shouted to a storm trooper approaching her. “You’re not a real storm trooper if your aiming is-“ She shot him a few times and killed him, “GOOD!” The Entrance was pretty clear, and Crystal approached Otis and Isak. “Yellow? Nice!”

"Let's talk lightsaber's later and get out of here now. There are way too many stormtroopers here for us to handle. So we need to get out of here" Isak said, but the smile on his face revealed that he was having a very good time. He got his lightsaber out and deflected a lot of the shots coming his way and cut down a few stormtroopers that got too close

Crystal smiled, “Weeeelll..” She quickly led the group past the stormtroopers and oustside again. She whistled, and a cat came down from the sky. To be precise, that cat was Nyan Cat. “Dead thing, I know, but it’s all I got!” She hopped onto its biscuit body and held out her hand to help the others, “Be swift about this, they’ll come again soon!”

Last edited:
Hugo nodded, and climbed on. The Nyan Cat music was already in his head. 'As long as the music stays off, I'm good!', he said. He saw the Stormtroopers coming close. 'Guys, hurry!', he shouted. He grabbed his blaster, and shot down two of them. 'Damn, I'm actually improving!', he said.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Shade had been following the trio quietly, he had been considering asking to go with them, when the storm troopers arrived, he flipped over the Nyan Cat and landed, slamming his scythe into the ground sending troopers flying, "get to the cat I'll keep them busy" he said, as he pulled out his ray gun and started firing at the troopers.

Isak was just about to tell the fruit that he had a ship when the cat called on her Nyan Cat. And then another surprise, someone had followed them from who knows where.
"Well that guy came out of nowhere. Anyway, i don't think we'll all fit up there. So i'm gonna take my ship" he said and got his ship out as he continued deflecting shots. The ship that came out was a republic gunship that could fit as much as 20 people (except the pilot(s)) if they squeezed themselves in there. He hopped in to one of the pilot seats and started getting it worked up. He waited for anyone who would like to switch ride to this one.
"Anyone who wants to can come here! But in that case you're gonna have to hurry!" He shouted over to the rest and pointed to a cannon that the stormtroopers were piecing together. That cannon would give this gunship a new hole and Isak wasn't in position to shoot the cannon down.

"Actually republic gunships don't have hyperdrive. They're meant for short distance travels so they don't need hyperdrive. But this was all that i could afford when i got it. Except for my jedi starfighter but that only fits one person. And they have a special hyperdrive. Which i left on Coruscant. But can anyone please take out that cannon before it gives my ship a hole? I have to pilot this thing!" Isak said as he finished starting it up. But he waited for everyone else in case they wanted to hop in before he flew off.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Shade turned and jumped onto the ship, "I hope you don't mind, I would like to come with you guys, I was actually about to ask you guys before the troopers showed up." He looked at them, his mask hid his hopeful expression, he turned to Hugo, "I believe we met briefly at the artifact hunt, sorry for you know trying to kill you, I've just never considered teaming up before now".

Hugo nodded. 'That's OK.' , he said. 'Let's just get out of here.' He turned to Isak. 'How are we gonna get out of here without a hyperdrive? We need it!' He jumped out of the ship and charged towards the Canon. He shot all the troopers and placed a bom on the Canon. As he ran back, the Canon exploded. 'Let's go now!', he shouted. 'There should be a settlement nearby, although the Dark Siders are probably there. But without a hyperdrive, it's our best shot.'

"All these stormtroopers makes me wonder where all the droids are. Surely there must be some of them, right? And where are all the clones and jedi?" Isak said almost to himself. He shook his head.
"Cat and pumpkin, are you coming!? We really need to go! Either you come now or you're gonna have to go with Nyan Cat" Isak shouted.

Crystal sat back on to her Nyan Cat and rested her arms on her head, "I'm covered, I don't need a ship, thanks anyway!" She looked down to Otis, "Me, or them?" She asked, leaning down from her Nyan Cat to wait for her. She smiled, "And make it quick!" She shot a rogue 'trooper coming up to them, "They're coming back in force, come on!"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis quickly nodded to Crystal, and hopped onto her huge Nyan Cat. Her StarDust dragon flew after them, she knew that the StarDust dragon was always able to keep up as it was programmed to do so. “Okay, so where shall we go next?” She then pulled out her Lunar Flare, looking at the strangely designed book with curiosity. Otis held it out, and the book gave off a bright glow before huge lunar beams rained down onto the Stormtroopers, and when it made in contact with the ground, the lasers exploded.

"Alright, we're all ready to go. Fruit and uh... reaper guy. Sorry didn't get your name so i'm calling you that now. See the beam cannons on each side of the ship? Get inside one each. With them, you'll be able to take down multiple enemies at once. Like i will with the front cannons" Isak told the guy's that were in his ship. He knew what settlement the fruit had been talking about and steered in that direction.
"When we get there, we can get a better ship. Whether we'll steal or buy it depends on whether the dark siders are there or not. And then i'll make sure we get a hyperdrive in it" Isak said.

(YESSS OTIS, I HAVE ONE NON CAT TRAITOR!)
Crystal cheered, “Yay! Not everyone needs your ship, Mr. Sneakmaster.” She chuckled, “I have to say, it’s still pretty cool, maybe I’ll come inside next time!” She waved to everyone inside, then took off to the settlement. “Can’t you ride your dragon, Otis?” She asked as they flew threw space.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“I wish I could. My StarDust dragon is a summon, it doesn’t even have wings or arms and legs, just it’s head and it’s body. It can only fly and attack enemies, which it was made for.” She looked back towards her dragon, which was suprisingly right behind her. Otis put away her Lunar Flare and pulled out the StarDust Dragon Staff. “This is what I use to summon it. Do you have a summon as well?”

Hugo took place at the Canon. 'Hell yeah!', he shouted. 'I always wanted to do this!' He looked at his minimap. 'The settlement should be close I heard there is a merchant there who sells components for making lightsabers. Let's hope the Dark Side hasn't occupied it yet.'

"You know you just call them 'the empire' or 'the separatists' right? That's their real names. The stormtroopers are from the empire and evil droids are from the separatists. Oh and then there's Darth Maul too. He has his own little thing" Isak told the Fruit. He shrugged his shoulders and continued in the direction of the settlement.
"We should be there in 5-10 minutes" he told them and readied his cannons in case the Fruit's prediction was right.

'Yeah, I know.', Hugo said. 'But since there are droids, Stormtroopers and other enemies here, I just call them Dark Siders. But yeah, both works.' Hugo smiled as he heard Isak talk about Darth Maul. 'The Shadow Collective. Yeah, I remember. I always thought they were bad ass as hell. And then it became something else, right? Forgot the name though.'

Crystal shook her head, “Maybe I should get one, they sound really cool!” She waved at the dragon behind them, “Oh, I see!”

Upon arrival to the settlement, the Nyan Cat quietly set Crystal and Otis down, then vanished in a puff of rainbow. She crouched down and whispered, “Alright, what now?”

"Seems to me like you know more about some things than me. My knowledge in Star Wars is restricted to the games, the movies and the tv shows. But i agree on Darth Maul being a badass" Isak said with a smile. Darth Maul's story had always intrigued him. They closed in on the settlement and soon they were at shooting range. He held his breath as they got closer. They weren't shot at so it was clear that the settlement wasn't controlled by any form of 'dark sider'. He landed the ship and got out.

Hugo smiled. 'Well, the Shadow Collective was in the Clone-Wars show, so you must have seen it. You probably just forgot.' He jumped out of the ship, and saw no one at the settlement. 'To quiet.', he said. He grabbed his stun gun. 'Follow me, but stay low.'
The settlement was protected by a wall. He ran towards it, and made sure he was standing against it. He then walked slowly towards the gate, which was open. 'I don't like this.', he said. 'We could be walking into an ambush.'

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She landed right next to Crystal, watching the Nyan Cat disappear into a puff of rainbows. Otis looked towards Crystal, "Well, we can go to the Terraria planet. I can get you a StarDust dragon summon if you would like." Her StarDust dragon was busy flying around, keeping watch for enemies that might hurt Otis or Crystal. "Or, we can go to a planet you would like to go to."

(Is it just me that thinks we should calm down with all the fighting? We don't have to fight non-stop)

"Oh please. You're too low-levelled. Let me go first. I have a high level and i actually have a pretty good reputation of being stealthy in this galaxy" Isak said. But he agreed on what he said, it was too quiet. He readied his pistol this time and put a silencer on it.
"So i go first to check whether or not any stormtroopers or anything else is here. If there are, attack on my signal. You'll know what it is. It's gonna be hard to miss" he said with a smile