• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Ready Player One: A new beginning (Discussion)

Sorry @Jodie.xox but i don't know how you were planning to have them breathe if you'd need to get them into space. Besides, on Nyan Cat you're pretty easy targets. You are that on my ship too but in there you're protected unless they use a gun strong enough to blow up the whole ship

Sorry @Jodie.xox but i don't know how you were planning to have them breathe if you'd need to get them into space. Besides, on Nyan Cat you're pretty easy targets. You are that on my ship too but in there you're protected unless they use a gun strong enough to blow up the whole ship
It's a game, you don't need to BREATHEEE
Think of Mario, does he breathe underwater? No he does not, and he is perfectly fine
And how does nyan cat breathe in space, hm? It doesn't, because it is MAGIC

All my roleplays are dead, xD
Also Astrapi is in Read Only, so this roleplay basically has no owner now and stuff usually dies when that happens

I thought Goldie was in read only. Not Astrapi
Astrapi got Read Only, too
Apparently admins have things against 12 year olds.
Why is she in read only?
She tried to make an account for her cousin but it was on the same laptop so they thought Astrapi was just making herself another account, Stellar put her in Read Only without even letting her explain, and he locks every convo to the first message, so there’s not much use in trying, really.. I mean, I already have for my other friend, it’s not exactly working

Well they do take sockpuppeteering just as serious as art stealing. Neither of them have done anything wrong but that's how it is. But i wonder one thing, i've logged into @Joelkjn's laptop a few times but that have been without consequences. How??

Well they do take sockpuppeteering just as serious as art stealing. Neither of them have done anything wrong but that's how it is. But i wonder one thing, i've logged into @Joelkjn's laptop a few times but that have been without consequences. How??
It’s another laptop, it won’t have the same url, if you don’t use anything in your own house, they’d never know it was the same person

Also, is anyone able to post? If you want, I could see if Astrapi could make posts again from Discord, she does it with another roleplay and it works pretty well, someone else just needs to put them on for everyone to see here

It’s another laptop, it won’t have the same url, if you don’t use anything in your own house, they’d never know it was the same person

Also, is anyone able to post? If you want, I could see if Astrapi could make posts again from Discord, she does it with another roleplay and it works pretty well, someone else just needs to put them on for everyone to see here
Then shouldn't Joel get into trouble for it?