1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Ready Player One: A new beginning (Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Astrapi, Jan 5, 2019.

1. OtisRolePlays likes this.
  2. O lol, I thought you were already with us at the entrance XD I'll delete my post XD I'll wait for Otis then

3. @Jodie.xox I don't believe there are any forests on Ilum. It's an ice planet :p

Jodie.xox likes this.
  4. A forest of ice shards. XD

(I’ll change it)

SquirtleLover likes this.
  5. Sorry @Jodie.xox but i don't know how you were planning to have them breathe if you'd need to get them into space. Besides, on Nyan Cat you're pretty easy targets. You are that on my ship too but in there you're protected unless they use a gun strong enough to blow up the whole ship

6. It's a game, you don't need to BREATHEEE
    Think of Mario, does he breathe underwater? No he does not, and he is perfectly fine
    And how does nyan cat breathe in space, hm? It doesn't, because it is MAGIC

7. I'm pretty sure the star wars part makes you breathe when you're in space. Because that's a big part of the star wars universe

8. magic.

9. The only magic seen in star wars are used by witches that care very little about soace travels. They can't use it to breathe in space though

Jodie.xox likes this.
  10. logic is weirddddddddddddd!!

11. But not weird enough to do something like this

Jodie.xox likes this.
  12. Sorry! My IPad died and I had to go to the store before I could charge it. Will post as soon as I can.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  13. Watch the whole video because it is a revolution.

OtisRolePlays likes this.
  14. I'm not gonna watch that video because i'm spending time with my brother that only comes every other weekend

15. Is anyone gonna reply?

16. Oh right. I forgot about this roleplay xD

Sorry. I'll reply soon

17. All my roleplays are dead, xD
    Also Astrapi is in Read Only, so this roleplay basically has no owner now and stuff usually dies when that happens

18. Why is she in read only?

19. I thought Goldie was in read only. Not Astrapi

20. Astrapi got Read Only, too
    Apparently admins have things against 12 year olds.
    She tried to make an account for her cousin but it was on the same laptop so they thought Astrapi was just making herself another account, Stellar put her in Read Only without even letting her explain, and he locks every convo to the first message, so there’s not much use in trying, really.. I mean, I already have for my other friend, it’s not exactly working

21. Well they do take sockpuppeteering just as serious as art stealing. Neither of them have done anything wrong but that's how it is. But i wonder one thing, i've logged into @Joelkjn's laptop a few times but that have been without consequences. How??

Jodie.xox likes this.
  22. It’s another laptop, it won’t have the same url, if you don’t use anything in your own house, they’d never know it was the same person

Also, is anyone able to post? If you want, I could see if Astrapi could make posts again from Discord, she does it with another roleplay and it works pretty well, someone else just needs to put them on for everyone to see here

23. Then shouldn't Joel get into trouble for it?

Jodie.xox likes this.
  24. If they were made on different laptops, it should've been fine.. I think? xD

25. Makes sense

Jodie.xox likes this.
  26. I'm kinda waiting for @Killerbunny to reply, since he is the one who is going into the settlement

27. You can continue without me. I'm gonna leave now

28. Leave the RP you mean?

29. If he is, I think I might to, sorry..

30. Well, if that would be the case, there is no point in going on any further, since Pokeboy and Delphi also seem to have left...

Jodie.xox likes this.
  31. OtisRolePlays likes this.
  32. The Bog Hog

The Bog Hog Previously TheChildOfTheLettuceField

Well damn, Astrapi was in another rp I'm in, but because the owner won't respond, it's pretty much dead.

OtisRolePlays and Jodie.xox like this.
  33. I think i'll pass now. Sorry. But i figure that such a roleplay will be too fast for me

34. Well, the RP is kinda dead, so I don't know if we should go on XD

Edit: if more of you also join, I might come as well. I did enjoy this RP

#157 SquirtleLover, Feb 19, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  35. I kind of don’t want to, anyway
    I chat too much on Discord to be able to do an actual working roleplay on it xD

36. I am never on Discord, which also makes it hard XD

37. Ooof well I have Discord, so I joined the chat.

Man, I really loved that rp. I’m sad to see it die ;-;