1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Ready Player One: A new beginning (Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Astrapi, Jan 5, 2019.

1. I wasn’t planning to talk to him anymore :p

Killerbunny the god likes this.
  2. Astrapi

Astrapi Previously AstrapiDappletail

OoF long post XD

Jodie.xox likes this.
  3. I'm confused now. Are you or are you not in Fortnite?

4. Astrapi

I AM in fortnite :D

5. That part about Roblox confused me @.@

6. YOU MEAN CANCER!

7. Yeah. That. And diabetes

Jodie.xox likes this.
  8. Astrapi

Delphi's brother takes them all to where the artifact is in Fortnite, then goes to Roblox on his own

And Whaaa? Cancer? Diabetes?????

9. Fortnite = Cancer
    Isn’t that right, @Pokéboy098?? He said it in Wolfborn right near the start :3

10. Fortnite is cancer and diabetes.

And thanks. That... was an explanation but i'm still confused @.@

Jodie.xox likes this.
  11. I HATE Fortnite, I really do. Once we get that artifact, I'm out of there XD

Jodie.xox likes this.
  12. I'm not even going in there xD

SquirtleLover and Jodie.xox like this.
  13. Where actually are you right now??

14. In Sword Art Online with @Joelkjn still. I don't know what to post because everyone is in Fortnite

Jodie.xox likes this.
  15. And I don’t like SAO, people will probably hate me for this, so no judgements here

16. Eh. That's fine. I understand that people hate it. I mean, the first season was good but everything after that? Bullshit

Jodie.xox likes this.
  17. I found it boring, they always sat around like ‘oh, I don’t wanna do nothing because what if we DIE?!’ Then when they DID do something, it wasn’t very interesting, I just wanted some more action..

18. Well, that's where we disagree xD

19. I only really don’t like cancer, I mean, fortnite because of two reasons. It is bandwagon, and I am bad at it.

20. Joelkjn Ōkami

Joelkjn Ōkami Previously Joelkjn the fox

Rip
    And I don't know how to come in again lol I don't even remember what we were talking about @Killerbunny :'|
    Also it feels good to be of moderation

21. We were talking about whether or not we were friends or foes. You know what, just read my latest post. It's in there somwhere

22. @Jodie.xox are you still in Fortnite? Cause then i won't post. And could anyone catch me up on what's happened?

Jodie.xox likes this.
  23. Me and @SquirtleLover are in Star Wars trying to get things to make a lightsaber, whilst the others aren't really posting.. @AstrapiDappletail and @Pokéboy098 are speaking in the main hub after they took the artifact and left everybody

24. Oooo Star Wars~

I love it. I'm gonna join the two of you as soon as i get home xD

25. We're in the Crystal caves getting the crystals for our lightsabers, currently defeating some dark siders that are guarding the entrance

26. Name: Cass "Cascade" Lilania
    Gamertag: Bluebirdi3 (wow so original)
    Appearance: A tall, brown-haired girl with amber eyes. She usually wears her hair in a braid or ponytail, and wears a sweater over her black Pokemon t-shirt and jeans, as well as boots. Nothing too special.
    Avatar Appearance: A bipedal, cat-like creature with lighter gray dots going down its tail. Instead of eyes, it has a strip of screen-like material going across its face where its simple, cyan dot eyes are displayed. It has lighter gray markings over each of its paws, thumbs and darker gray paw pads. It wears a rainbow scarf with reddish-pink, yellow and blue strips of color, a star pin and clouds at the ends, and a nondescript blue sweater. Its tail tapers to a point, with a seafoam colored eye on the end.
    Cass can darken her "screen face" until it is no longer displaying something, although that darkens and eventually blinds her. The screen also melts when exposed to extreme heat or when crying, causing Cass's vision to "melt". She can wipe this away, but that usually distorts her vision. This fixes itself over time.
    Avatar Gender: NB but uses female pronouns
    Sexuality: gay, tired and confused
    Avatar Species: i'm not even sure (cat)
    Personality: Cass is a nonchalant, overall chill person with a sarcasm streak. She's usually trying to annoy anyone who antagonizes her friends until they stop.
    Allies: none yet
    Enemies: none yet
    Crush: n/a
    Weapons: Clockwork Assault Rifle, Minigun, you name a Terrarian gun and she probably has it. Also she has something that can change her arms into the Boss's arms (JSAB), with all the abilities that come with it (launching your arms with dabs, growing 4 arms, regenerating a while after firing a shot). That's a thing.
    Coins: 1295
    Level: 47
    Favourite game/planet: It's a tie for JSAB (Just Shapes and Beats) and Terraria.
    Hometown: Not gonna be too specific because I'm lazy but she lives somewhere in the UK.
    Other:
    - local furry thing has the power of god probably
    - pFFT TIME TO WASTE EVERYONE'S TIME

27. @Bluebirdie other: local furry thing has the power of god probably

Don't forget animé!

"Don't mess with me! I have the power of god and animé on my side!"

28. Astrapi

@Bluebirdie Accepted! Delphi's avatar is a bipedal cat too :D

29. @Jodie.xox Isak has begun attacking the enemy so there's no need to be sneaky anymore xD. He won't be able to take down all of them by himself so could you attack with him?

Jodie.xox likes this.
  30. @Killerbunny In my next post, I was kinda waiting for Squirtle so he could level up by doing it, or maybe even Otis can help before I do!

31. Is anyone gonna reply? It's getting kinda dead already..

Jodie.xox likes this.
  32. I can, but it's no fun if I already found my Crystal and one of us still has to go through a tunnel XD

33. ...we're fighting some guards aren't we?

34. No, we already killed them XD Check the thread

35. I stopped getting alerts for some reason :p

36. May I have a purple lightsaber? Or I'll just get a blue one, no biggey