1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Ready Player One: A new beginning (Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Astrapi, Jan 5, 2019.

1. @The Bog Hog Load your guns, everybody. 'Course we won't kill nobody ;3

OtisRolePlays likes this.
  2. Sorry that I can’t post right now, I’ll make sure to do it later!

OtisRolePlays likes this.
  3. Hmm... why would they not? Is it because, it's an NPC? Not controlled by anyone in the rp? I think that's why lmao xD

4. The Bog Hog

The Bog Hog Previously TheChildOfTheLettuceField

Wait, what happened? I just havent been able to get a post out, will do asap.

5. LOL That was a perfectly timed response. Not an NPC. @The Bog Hog is controlling it.

6. Huh. Guess i was wrong. I'm getting mindfucked

Jodie.xox likes this.
  7. @AstrapiDappletail Can you post with the artifact place so we can continue? I don’t know what to say :3

8. Astrapi

Astrapi Previously AstrapiDappletail

Oh sure!

Jodie.xox likes this.
  9. Not to be a pain, but you can’t really just post one line, you need to do atleast a few! Astrapi is probably posting soon to say where we are going so we know what to do, so you could delete it or just extend it out a bit, I don’t know how you would do that, though

10. I extended it :)

11. Astrapi

Astrapi Previously AstrapiDappletail

@SquirtleLover Fred's Salamence is HUGE. Like, bigger than the actual Salamence from Pokemon. It will Definitely fit everyone

12. If you say so :p

13. Since @Joelkjn doesn't seem to reply, i want to know what's happening in the rp so i can re-enter it

Jodie.xox likes this.
  14. @Killerbunny We’re in minecraft world going after an artifact, I’m not sure what it is exactly, but that’s all you need to know! You can say you go in to get it, but run into our group and then do whatever you feel like

Killerbunny the god likes this.
  15. We're already in the fortnite world :p You'd do well by just reading everything. It's not all that much

16. Wait what? I'm not going into the Fortnite world!

I'm avoiding Fortnite like the plague. So i'm gonna delete my post and start over

17. The Bog Hog

They're in the Fortnite world, not the Minecraft world, from what I know.

18. Yeah i know! That's literally why i just posted what i posted

19. The Bog Hog

And either way, if he went to the MC world, he'd see Jacob hanging from the tree.

20. The Bog Hog

Nowhere in your post is the reference to going to the Fortnite world.

21. I just deleted my post because i'm not going into the Fortnite world. And now i have no idea what to post

22. I haven’t read the latest posts, and we’re in fortnite? Oh, yipeeeeeee.. the best world everrrrr...

23. What are we doing? You all posted loads without me already, and I’m not reading all that

24. The Bog Hog

My character got trapped, everybody else is going to the artifact.

25. @The Bog Hog, i'm getting rather annoyed with your commentary. I've already stated multiple times that i'm not going into the Fortnite world. And i already KNEW everything you said in your comments. And i stated twice that i was gonna delete my post. Sure, the first time was by editing another post and i can understand that you didn't read that. But all that you said was completely unnecessary

26. But where are we? Fortnite world doesn’t explain much

27. We basicly just entered the world, so we´re not at a specific location. We´re like, in front of the portal or something

Jodie.xox likes this.
  28. @SquirtleLover Well, thank you, now I can actually post something

29. The Bog Hog

I'm getting rather annoyed because you keep on posting as soon as I do and add something I didn't account for in my post, I'm also annoyed because you're blaming me for not reading your post even though it's OBVIOUS that I had my post up and ready before you posted at the exact same time. I'm also annoyed that you're saying that you're not sending your character to the artifact, I don't care if you come up with something along the lines of 'My character doesn't care about the artifact', it's an ARTIFACT. I'm guessing it's because it's Fortnite. I don't even care at this point, don't bother replying, I don't care. I have another thread to attend to.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  30. No problem ;)

Jodie.xox likes this.
  31. Then stop bothering Killerbunny, nobody said you had to reply, you hardly post here as it is

Killerbunny the god likes this.
  32. Oh and @SquirtleLover said before you did that they were in the Fortnite world :?

But i don't want to fight. I just got out of moderation @.@

33. The Bog Hog

Jesus, what did I JUST say?

34. And you just replied to me, ;)

35. The Bog Hog

I'm done, I have to fix my post up and get ready to post it, hopefully that can give me some time to cool down.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  36. @Jodie.xox it's not worth getting into moderation for. Just leave it

Jodie.xox likes this.