• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Ready Player One: A new beginning (Discussion)

Hugo shot at the robot while following the group. 'Where too?' he asked.
Not to be a pain, but you can’t really just post one line, you need to do atleast a few! Astrapi is probably posting soon to say where we are going so we know what to do, so you could delete it or just extend it out a bit, I don’t know how you would do that, though

Not to be a pain, but you can’t really just post one line, you need to do atleast a few! Astrapi is probably posting soon to say where we are going so we know what to do, so you could delete it or just extend it out a bit, I don’t know how you would do that, though

I extended it :)

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"Well, i gotta go now" Isak said when 'Deathshollows' wasn't answering. Seemed like he was AFK (Away From Keyboard). He killed the last players there and opened a portal to the Minecraft world. He had heard about an artifact hunt there. He wasn't sure he would get it, but it'd be fun nonetheless. He saw some people get on a very big Salamence. Bigger than they should be. He gave off a mischievous smile. Thanks to his high sneak level, he should be able to sneak up to ride with them without anyone noticing and with that, he'd get a lift to the artifact. And so he did. He clung onto the Salamence's right back leg first so he wouldn't be seen climbing up, and when it lifted off the ground he'd climb up on it's back.
Nowhere in your post is the reference to going to the Fortnite world.

@The Bog Hog, i'm getting rather annoyed with your commentary. I've already stated multiple times that i'm not going into the Fortnite world. And i already KNEW everything you said in your comments. And i stated twice that i was gonna delete my post. Sure, the first time was by editing another post and i can understand that you didn't read that. But all that you said was completely unnecessary

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
@The Bog Hog, i'm getting rather annoyed with your commentary. I've already stated multiple times that i'm not going into the Fortnite world. And i already KNEW everything you said in your comments. And i stated twice that i was gonna delete my post. Sure, the first time was by editing another post and i can understand that you didn't read that. But all that you said was completely unnecessary
I'm getting rather annoyed because you keep on posting as soon as I do and add something I didn't account for in my post, I'm also annoyed because you're blaming me for not reading your post even though it's OBVIOUS that I had my post up and ready before you posted at the exact same time. I'm also annoyed that you're saying that you're not sending your character to the artifact, I don't care if you come up with something along the lines of 'My character doesn't care about the artifact', it's an ARTIFACT. I'm guessing it's because it's Fortnite. I don't even care at this point, don't bother replying, I don't care. I have another thread to attend to.

I'm getting rather annoyed because you keep on posting as soon as I do and add something I didn't account for in my post, I'm also annoyed because you're blaming me for not reading your post even though it's OBVIOUS that I had my post up and ready before you posted at the exact same time. I'm also annoyed that you're saying that you're not sending your character to the artifact, I don't care if you come up with something along the lines of 'My character doesn't care about the artifact', it's an ARTIFACT. I'm guessing it's because it's Fortnite. I don't even care at this point, don't bother replying, I don't care. I have another thread to attend to.
Then stop bothering Killerbunny, nobody said you had to reply, you hardly post here as it is

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Then stop bothering Killerbunny, nobody said you had to reply, you hardly post here as it is
Jesus, what did I JUST say?
I'm getting rather annoyed because you keep on posting as soon as I do and add something I didn't account for in my post, I'm also annoyed because you're blaming me for not reading your post even though it's OBVIOUS that I had my post up and ready before you posted at the exact same time.
don't bother replying.