• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

RE: The Advetures Of the Pokemon Crowd: Russell, Dawn, Amy, Joe and (You!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[move]The Start:[/move]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Russell Opened his eyes. He thought about his Gym Today. Russell Atkinson, Was the Proud Gym Leader of the Flare Gym. He shouted to his butler, Jeeves; 'Jeeves, make a bowl of Weetoes for me...' His Chimchar, Magma, Growled,'and a tin of Pokemon Fire Food!' He Leaped up and Put His 2 - Jointed T-Shirt Which Was Red on the Sleeves and grey on the T-shirt that shown Fire Flames on. He saw 2 people out of his window, going near the Gym. He Jumped up and Shrieked. 'Jeeves I'm going to the Gym.' When Russell Left, Jeeves Put on The TV. Now, No one should know what happened. But you should Guess. Now, That is when they all bumped into each other, Dawn First Screamed; 'What the-' When Brock Interuppted. He said: 'Have you seen a Boy named Ash?' That is when Russell rolled his eyes and said, 'You came for a Gym Battle?'
'No,' replied Dawn, Holding her watcha-mi-callit in her hands...oh... A Poketch! Riiiight.
'we were sent by Joe, the Leader of the Ghost Gym! He said to travel with you.' When that moment came, Russell said to the 2 to come to his house then he can go travelling.
-_- The End -_-

Note: Please Tell Me another Part of the Story so i Can Show You.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
You might wanna read the rules, and have a look at other RPs around here, because this simply does not meet the required standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.