• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Re: Rate My Team

;) CAN SOMEONE RATE MY TEAM!!!?? I HAVE MYT EMERALD TEAM AND DIAMOND

emerald: BLAZIKEN ALL LEVEL 100
BLAZE KICK
FLAMETHROWER
SKY UPPERCUT
FIRE BLAST

FLYGON
EARTHQUAKE
DRAGON CLAW
FLY
HYPER BEAM

ALMALDO
WATER PULSE
SLASH
ANCIENT POWER
HYPER BEAM

MILOTIC
SURF
HYDRO PUMP
RAIN DANCE
DOUBLE-EDGE

METERGROSS
METOR MASH
HYPER BEAM
SLUDGE BOMB
METAL CLAW

ALAKAZAM
PSYCHIC
CONFUSION
PSYBEAM
HYPNOSIS

PLZ RATE AND HELP ME IMPROVE MY TEAM

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Yes, the mods do know this post is all in block capitals, so there's no need for anyone else to report it :p.

UltimateRanger, please read my post here to learn why your original post was moved into a new thread. And please write in normal sentence case, or find yourself n00bed.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Mewgirl, don't help people if you have no idea what you're talking about, kthx.

No natures are given, nor does it say if this is in-game or competitive, so I'm just going to post some natures for the movesets (don't use them if you don't have the right nature or it won't work!) and assume this is competitive, because that's pretty much all I'm good at with team building.

Blaziken@Salac Berry
Jolly Nature
-Swords Dance
-Blaze Kick
-Reversal
-Endure/Substitute
A traditional reversal set. Swords Dance to beef up the attack, Endure or Substitute for when you need a reassurance that Blaziken won't get one-hit-KOed, Blaze Kick for when the Blaze ability kicks in (no pun intended), and Reversal for when HP is low and Blaze Kick would be ineffective.

Flygon@Life Orb
Adamant/Jolly Nature
-U-Turn
-Roost
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
Pokemon that are a threat get either Dragon Claw or Earthquake, whichever is more effective. Roost is to restore damage, and U-Turn for a quick escape from those that you can't beat.

Armaldo@Leftovers
Adamant Nature
-Rock Blast
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance
-X-Scissor
Do a Swords Dance or two, then sweep. Rock Blast for breaking Substitutes, X-Scissor for grass types, and Earthquake for most threats.

Milotic@Leftovers
Bold Nature
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Ice Beam
-Surf
Marvel Scale gets activated upon sleep, and Sleep Talk keeps Milotic from being worthless. Just hope that it doesn't Sleep Talk Rest over and over again.

Metagross@Choice Band
Adamant Nature
-Explosion
-Meteor Mash
-Earthquake
-Bullet Punch
Meteor Mash and Earthquake cover most threats in competitive. Bullet Punch is a present for those faster than you, and Explosion when you simply can't hold out any longer.

Alakazam@Choice Specs
Timid Nature
Ability: Synchronize
-Psychic
-Focus Blast
-Hidden Power (Fire)
-Trick
STABed Psychic+Choice Specs hurts a lot. Focus Blast for Steels, Darks, and Blissey. Hidden Power for Steel/Psychic pokemon, and Trick to screw up everything that tries to wall this.

Hope that helps.

Fire Punch is also an option over Blaze Kick. Fire Punch has more PP and a better accuracy rate.

Stone Edge can be replaced over U-Turn for a more attacking sided set. Or over Roost for a Choice Band Set.

The only problem with Armaldo sweeping is that you need Agility Baton Passed to be a threat or have paralysis support.

X-Scissor and Stone Edge give it STAB.
Earthquake cause its Earthquake. That and coverage on Steels.
Brick Break for some Coverage.
Aerial Ace is to hit Grass-Types and never misses too.
Slash is just a filler with a critcal hit chance.

@ Mudskipper
Focus Blast is a 4th Gen Move. This is a 3rd Gen team. Choices Specs are also a 4th Gen Item. THey only had the Choice Band then.

Anyways how about a Pure Sweeper Alakazam

Alakazam@Lum Berry
Timid Nature
Sychronize Ability
252 Spd, 252 S.Atk, 6HP
-Psychic
-Fire Punch
-Ice Punch
-Thunder Punch

Psychic is for STAB.
Ice and Thunder Punch is for coverage.
Fire Punch is for Steels who try to wall you.\
Combine Sychronize with the Lum Berry to inflict a status effect on your opponent while you stay healthy with the Lum Berry.

Hope that helped.