• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Razzle ? Dazzle {Art Shoppé}

I take sketch requests luv, of anything really. Though the anatomy may be a little off here and there, but 'tis sketches! Oh and you might get lucky and I might colour it with actualy linework, or something among those lines XD

Since I have sketches lying aroung I felt like starting my own art thread for the fun of it~ =w=

I had to resize my sketches so they wouldn't stretch the board XD;

verma.png

My cute 'lil craogunk Verma~ Ain't he lookin' all cute getting ready to poison jab you? o3o

_sketch_wipgijinka1.png

A random hoarsea and misdreavus under water in an adventure of somesort, wip form!

Now random sketches~

_sketch_pachirisugijinka.png

A pachirisu diva, Marilyn, singing on stage, yeah.

_sketch_hauntergijinka.png

Now time for my carnival/circus pokemon! My haunter Jody doing something, yeah. Her sister is comin' up.

_sketch_gengargijinka.png

My gengar mumy, Maman, being the beast tamer she is, yeah. Her son is comin' up.

_sketch_chibigijinka.png

My cute lil chibis~ Starting from left to right! Snowrunt Megan, Ghasly Fraust, Bulbasaur Lucas, and my Gligar Emmy~ All my cute lil circus kiddies~ XD

*eye twitches*
Gawd, you're amazing at spriting and drawing X3
You are, like, the master of everything Pokemon-relateeeeddd ~

Yeah I noticed the shapes are odd in some, 'tis sketches I'll fix maybe sometime XD

Oh yeah I forgot to mention in the main posts, I do sketch requests of anything~ I may or may not do linework, who knows? I'm super lazy when it comes to colouring XD;

So if you have a request come and request! XD; *since I have my drawin' program open at the moment XD;*