• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rating System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, i was wondering if it would be good idea to put a 'rating system' on Pokecharms? I think maybe just a + and a - would be fine. For e.g. if someone posted something that was helpful or funny and you like it you would click the + button and if someone said or did something bad you would press the - button, but you can only click a button once in a certain period of time so you can't keep clicking it. How about it guys?

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
This is not a good idea in the slightest, least of all because idiots would just abuse it to downvote any posts made by people they didn't like, or any post they disagreed with for whatever reason.

I think it's kind of pointless. If someone posts something you agree or strongly disagree with, you should share your thoughts by replying to them yourself, not by rating their post. That being said, a rating system would just make users too lazy to respond properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.