• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Rate my sand storm team

Tyranitar
dpmbsa248.png

nature-modest
item-chcoice specs
ability- sand stream
evs -252special attack 252speed 6hp

move set
dark pulse
ice beam
flame thrower
thunderbolt

skagmorys beware! This tyranitar has upprised any opponent who has faced it and ened up ruining physical walls sent out.

shuckle
dpmbsa213.png

nature-bold
item-leaftovers
evs-252hp/spdef
move set
encore
body slam
rest
toxic

Luciro
dpmbsa448.png

nature-addement
item-life orb
ability- inner foucus and stead fast
evs-252 speed 252attack 6hp

move set
swords dance
crunch
close combat
extreme speed

takes out blisseys and any thing slower than it whle exteme speed takes out weakend faster pokemon.

empleon
dpmba395.png

nature-modest
item-life orb
evs 252spd/sp atk
Move set
agility
surf
ice beam
grass knot

bronzog
dpmbsa437.png

nature-relaxed
item-leaftovers
evs -standard supporting bronzog
move set
earthquke
gyro ball
hypnosis
stealth rock

Garchomp

dpfbsa445.png

nature-jolly
item-life orb
ability- sand veil
evs -252speed 252 attack

move set
dragon claw
swords dance
earth quake
fire fang

I have a sandstorm team as well and after a good amoutn of testing on Shoddy I hope I can help yours out.

One thing that hurt me alot was spikers, you may want to look into getting something with Rapid spin perhaps in place of shuckle since BRonzong already makes a great defender for your team.

Rest of your team seems perfectly fine to me, only extra load is teh Shuckle imo.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
A shuckle shouldn't know any good damage moves.... it won't do squat with them.
the damage Wrap does between turns, I can almost guarantee, will do more damage than any directly attacking move you may teach it.

Shuckle@Leftovers
Toxic
Wrap
Rest
Flash

you don't want body slam... if you accidentally paralyze them, you won't be able to hit them with Toxic

For the Bronzong, the EVs are 252 HP/128 S.Def/128 Atk
As a note, you would want the Bronzong to have an IV of 0 in Speed to get the best effect for Gyro Ball.