• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Rate my eeveelution team please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, i use an eeveelution team for Pokemon Battle Revolution. I've lost more battles than I have won. (5 wins, 8 losses :-[) Here is my team, if there are any moves that should be changed, or if I should use my D/P team (27 wins, 3 losses). I used an action replay to make them all level 100. But, they will only battle at lv.100 or lv.50 all. Well, here they are:

Shadow the Umbreon
Ability: Synchronize
Held Item: Dread Plate
Shadow Ball
Iron Tail
Moonlight
Last Resort

Renegade the Espeon
Ability: Synchronize
Held Item:None (Thinking about Coulbur Berry)
Psychic
Psych Up
Morning Sun
Last Resort

Alaska the Glaceon

Ability: Snow Cloak
Held Item: Icy Rock
Hail
Blizzard
Ice Beam
Last Resort (thinkin about dig)

Marina the Vaporeon
Ability: Water Absorb
Held Item: Sitrus Berry
Hydro Pump
Acid Armor
Last Resort (thinkin about Protect)
Surf

Maple the Leafeon
Ability: Leaf Guard
Held Item: Miracle Seed
Solarbeam
Sunny Day
Leaf Blade
Iron Tail

Zapp the Jolteon
Ability: Volt Absorb
Held Item: Zap Plate
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Last Resort (thinking about Rain Dance)
Agility

Well thats my team. I am hoping to get some good avice from Admins and Newbies alike. I will take all advice. Such as changing moves, held items, and replacing one pokemon with flareon. Please help. Thanks!

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Yeah, all my advice here can be summed up into three simple words: Read this topic...

http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=3017.0

It'll tell you everything that's wrong with your team as it is right now, and right now, there's far more wrong with it than there is right with it, that's for certain.

Also, you can have a warning for double-posting needlessly. I suggest you read the forum rules too as well as the topic I've just linked you to.

Get rid of Last Resort, it's not going to help you that well. Also, why use Psychic on umbreon. Since it has a Dread Plate (which boosts Dark-Types), consider using moves like Dark Pulse or theif (I would really go with Dark Pulse, though...).

If this doesn't work, better stick with the D/P team.

POH!KEMON, thanks for the advice and i will knock out all last Resorts on my team.

Lucario, i apologize about double posting, i realized my mistake as soon as i read it. i did not want to make it worse, so i accept my punishment. Also, thank you for the link. I will disband my team ASAP. I will make a topic about my D/P team.

Status
Not open for further replies.