• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS rate my diamond team

lvl12 gible/ moves:
earthquake
dragon rage
dig
double team

lvl12 turtwig/ moves:
absorb
iron tail :o
secret power
swords dance

lvl12 eevee/ moves:
return
tackle
shadow ball
toxic

lvl12 buizel/ moves:
water gun
water pulse
captivate
double team

lvl(have a guess)starly/ moves
wing attack
roost
pluck
defog

lvl 12 :o shinx/ moves
tackle
charge beam
thunder wave
iron tail

thanks
can you tell me anything i should change thanks

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
It's a bit impossible to rate a team that doesn't have movesets or anything else except the PokéMon types themselves, not to mention that you're very early-on into the game.

When you develop established movesets for your PokéMon, maybe then we can help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, where did you catch that Gible? I really want one, but I can't find it, and I've already beaten the game... :-\
go to wayward cave BF1 and look around for a while and catch a gible thats how i got mine ;D
and if you want an eevee,go to bebes house after getting the national pokedex,its at lv5

Good party so far, but a little advice... try to lv them up a bit more. It will help in the long run. My friends over here have powered up there starters and now they're at the e-4 with no problem. Tip 4 ur Turtwig, lv. him up till he/she gets to lv.25, without evolving and he'll learn Giga Drain much quicker. Plus when you get to Veilstone for your 3rd badge, stop by the department store and pick up a solerbeam TM22 to pump him up.

i think after time passes u will have a decent team...
i like it...
u gotta train shinx and turtwig beleive me..
theyre very strong..
specially when shinx evolves...into luxio and luxray...