• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Rate my (Brand New!!) Team!!!

I battled on wi-fi with my other team and lost miserably so i decided to get some help from the person who kicked my ass XD. His pokemon were EV trained so i decided to also have an ev trained team. He told me what pokemon to ditch for what pokemon. So this is what he said and i want to see what other people think of it. I nicknamed all of MY pokemon cause i just did. So here it is and since they're ev trained some stats will be high but i'm not going to show there stats untill later on since they're still in training.I was planning on using THIS team for PBR. I just want to know what you guys think of it. Rate it on a scale from 1-10, like that kind of thing.

Simba (Swampert
Nature-Sassy
item-none
Ability-torrent
Moveset-
Waterfall
EQ
Avalanche
Stone edge
EV'd in def and sp.def

Flame(Charizard)
Nature-modest
item-flame plate
ability-blaze
Moveset-
Heat wave
Focus Blast
Dragon pulse
Air slash
EV'd in sp.atk and speed

Blade(Sceptile)
Nature-timid
item-leftover
ability-overgrow
Moveset-
Focus blast
energy ball
dragon pulse
Toxic (or something else but i don't know what else)
EV'd in sp.atk and speed

Spike(Jolteon) (not mine but he nicknamed it for me :p)
nature-modest
item-zap plate
ability-volt absorb
moveset-
T-bolt
T-wave
Shadow ball
double team
EV'd in sp.atk and speed

****SHINY****Gardevoir-(not mine it's his he gave me it when i first started ev training)
nature-modest
item-mind plate
ability-Synchronize
Moveset-
Psychic
T-bolt
Shadow ball
energy ball
EV'd in sp.atk and speed

Duskull (but going to be Dusknoir)-(not mine he gave it to me)
nature-sassy
item-none
ability-Levitate
Moveset-none yet, he hasn't told me what I should put yet
it's lvl 1 but i'm going to EV train it in def. and sp.def.

you can't get a level 1 dusknoir. you have to get duskull to 40, and THEN evolve it.

also, swampert is a phys attacker, the moveset's okay, but i'd get another nature.

Swampert's move set is all physical :-X. Ya I made a mistake it's a duskull right now. Well i don't plan on changing the nature because it took me for ever to get a sassy natured mudkip, i don't know why sassy, he said it's a good nature for it so i just said ok. We're part of the same team so he's helping me out a lot. Duskull evolves at lvl 37 he's going to be a wall of some sort but he hasn't told me what the move set is going to be since i haven't asked him.

Swampert's move set is all physical :-X. Ya I made a mistake it's a duskull right now. Well i don't plan on changing the nature because it took me for ever to get a sassy natured mudkip, i don't know why sassy, he said it's a good nature for it so i just said ok. We're part of the same team so he's helping me out a lot. Duskull evolves at lvl 37 he's going to be a wall of some sort but he hasn't told me what the move set is going to be since i haven't asked him.

i CAN get you an adamant one, if you provide the father. in under 5 minutes, at that. sassy raises sp def, and i don't know what it lowers. it might have been a good one in 3rd gen, but not in 4th.

uhhh no thanks I'm sure there's a reason he chose Sassy. It raises sp.def and lowers speed. I alrdy have an adamant mudkip while i was trying to get sassy i got one. Besides i don't want to go through EV training it all over again. But thanks anyway! ;D