• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Randomized Pokemon Journey

Where do you want this to take place?

• Kanto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johto

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Hoenn

• Sinnoh

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Unova

• Kalos

• Alola

• Total voters

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
It is going to be a regular Pokemon journey like every other, but this time: You do not get to pick your team. You read correctly: DO NOT GET TO PICK YOUR TEAM. I wanted to make a roleplay about a journey, but with a Pokemon Generator. Throughout the journey, you either challenge gyms, compete in contests, or perform in showcases. And for every team will be decided by a Random Pokemon Generator that I would be using. Of course it would be fair as my OC would be partaking in this as well and I'll give screenshots for actual proof of the random generator.

I'll make the thread as soon as some people are interested in this! By the way: It's going to be first come first serve

Maximum 6 people (including me)
@Crims0n
@Godjacob
@koopa000
@BeastBoyLucario
@Excalibur Queen
@Cryronn

Last edited:
Can I join? Also, will we do the generation or will you? If I have to do it, I can't because this is the only site on my computer that works for me. And if we get a legendary, will you regenerate it?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Can I join? Also, will we do the generation or will you? If I have to do it, I can't because this is the only site on my computer that works for me. And if we get a legendary, will you regenerate it?
I shall be doing the generator, and i will regenerate if there are any legends, mythics, tapu, etc.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
CLOSED
that was honestly the fastest thread ive ever seen lol
@Excalibur Queen or @Cryronn who wants it?
b/c Excalibur never said she was ginterested or not and Cryronn came after her
soo anyone want to give it up or shall i work things out bc the randomizer only holds 6 pokemon