• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Random Pokémon Question’s

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
I have a bunch of these, and please reply with another question after you answer! My first question is: Do you think Cryogonal looks cute or huggable? If it was real I would hug in at the cost of my hands.

Nope. I think Cryogonal looks like a spooky scary Snowflake, and wouldn't be surprised if it was originally going to be a Ghost/Ice instead of pure Ice.

My Pokemon question...

Do people eat Pokemon in the Pokemon world? Could you have some fried Magikarp or Miltank burgers, with some Oddish salad on the side?

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Messages were deleted, so I’ll answer your question. Yes and no. There would probably be Pokémon that are used for food(eg Magikarp and Miltank, don’t know about Oddish) but some not, like you would have a Buizel steak, or a Chandelure cocktail. Next question.

Does anyone think Heatmor has one of the BEST DAMN SHINYS? Most people don’t know it exists, but when you look at the shiny...

Shiny Heatmor looks DAMN AMAZING!!

Does anyone think that countries still exist in the Pokemon World? Just have Regions in them? Like Japan would have the four first regions (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh), New York would be a region by itself (Unova), France would have a region by itself (Kalos), and Hawaii would also be a region by itself (Alola). The main reason why I ask is because in the games and especially in the GAMEFREAK buildings, there are some characters that speak different languages, like German, and Kalos' language is based off of France.

Or would they have substituted countries for regions?

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
While they have been mentioned multiple times in the anime, and we have seen other languages in the games, I personally don't think countries exist in the Pokemon world. While it would make more sense if they were part of the countries themselves, the main disproving factor is that the Unova region looks close to nothing of the geography of the New York Metropolitan area(With the exception of Castelia and Nimbossa city). All the other regions look close to the countries they are based off of, though, so who am I to talk? Basically, I think regions substitute for countries.

Next question:

What place, state, or country would you like to see a Pokemon region based off of? I would like to see one based off of Texas, USA, as Texas has a bunch of different parts to it, Like a coastal area, a mountain area, a lush green area, and of course, a desert.